Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. (10552 Views)

Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram / Nigerian Troops Begin Withdrawal From Mali Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by BrightCar: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2013
mankand: Well Soyinka is right, if you have an illiterate as a wife, you will make stupid decision like Jonathan.

Nigerian forces were not needed in the first place, only trying to prove some stunts a distant trying to get attention as well as winning hearts.

Nigeria forces sent to Mali were never engaged in any combat Mali, only Niger and Chad forces were engaged in combat alongside the French troops, Nigeria forces were been used for domestic errands in Mali.

This is another flaw recorded for the man that once had no shoes
YOU CAN NEVER STOP HATING, UNTIL U DEVELOP A CHRONIC BP

2 Likes

Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Omen100(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2013
mankand:

All these Gej/Pej assessment lickers can you get a life.

No point of arguing with you beyond borders because your limitations are only within Nigeria.

You keep showing your daftness

The bolded line has defined the level of their intellectual capacities & like you have said, there are no points to engage in an arguments with gej/pej assessment bootlickers, they are just hungry hordes desperately seeking for what to eat because they all think & reasoned with their belles.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by mjconcept(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2013
mankand: Well Soyinka is right, if you have an illiterate as a wife, you will make stupid decision like Jonathan.

Nigerian forces were not needed in the first place, only trying to prove some stunts a distant trying to get attention as well as winning hearts.

Nigeria forces sent to Mali were never engaged in any combat Mali, only Niger and Chad forces were engaged in combat alongside the French troops, Nigeria forces were been used for domestic errands in Mali.

What have Pej got to do with this?
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by ldpele(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2013
Is high time will reconstruct our foreign policies. Pull them back,my candid support
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2013
I support the withdrewal of our troops from not only Mali but from Sudan and other countries they may've gone for peacekeeping. Next time let there be some conditions before our troops are Deployed
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2013
mankand:

Before you talk or blast me, take a trip to Mali and see with your own eyes. I just returned from Senegal for my Ghana. Students and because of my Nigerian troops, I decided to take my route via northern Mali to see if I can get a view of them.

I do not. Need to argue with goons like you because you reason just like your paymaster, but do not make the mistake to marry an illiterate as a wife.

Huh?!

Like seriously... 1200 troops for air traffic control and houseboys?!
So the 2 pilots that died in the crash after being hit by a SAM (Surface-Air-Missile), they were just flying people back and forth like Chachangi?!

Ndi Ara all over the place... I blame Jonathan for increasing the population of Ndi Ara in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2013
ebucha: Foolish people. Because they know our soldiers have endurance and outstanding in gorilla and infantry type of battle, they now decide to use us as pawns on the battle field with no of our general in any key position. Years back the US almost labeled us a terrorist nation regardless of the role we played in Liberia, Sierra leone, somalia, Sudan etc. I support FG on this.

Bwahahahaahahhahaha! Chai!!! All these Reno Omockery boys sef. Gorila ko,Monkey ni. e-diots.

2 Likes

Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by gbadexy(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2013
I support the withdrawal of troops.
Nigeria also needs to review its foreign policy. They spend huge resources and troops for peacekeeping operations yet the same countries treat them with disdain once they are settled.
I still remember watching some nigerians amputated in sieralone by the rebels because their country came to intervene.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Omen100(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2013
gboss4sure:

Illiterate means someone that cant read and write, so do you mean to say that our first lady doesn't know how to read and write?

please ask her husband's goons, they are all over the place, maybe "billionhungryaire" can help, perhaps we have seen her many times on national television displaying her high level of illiteracy.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2013
I can smell Jonathan's specimen in da forum...
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Omen100(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2013
mjconcept:
What have Pej got to do with this?

She is the one influencing Gej, making him to take stup1d decisions
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by ochejoseph(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2013
If you support the argument that all comments should not derail from the topic pls kindly click like .

2 Likes

Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2013
ochejoseph: If you support the argument that all comments should not derail from the topic pls kindly click like .

I would rather activate the dislike link to ur post!!!
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Omen100(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2013
gboss4sure:

Illiterate means someone that cant read and write, so do you mean to say that our first lady doesn't know how to read and write?

Illiterate is an Illiterate irrespective of how you tried to modify it. Please take note that "Oil is not the only marvel to emerge from the Delta swamps. There are also exotic creatures – mermaids, manatees, even mammy watas and hippopotami. However, unlike crude oil, which can be refined, you can extract a hippopotamus from the swamps, but you cannot take the swamp out of the hippopotamus" by Prof.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by emyibe(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2013
Handsomeemmy: I'm looking forward to the day when we are going to analyse issues on Nairaland without having to insult people or unnecessary name calling . When did we lost our sense of constructive criticism? May God help us all.
For the records, not all governement decisions are right and not all oppossition criticism are called for or right in every sense, some criticism are just out of pure hatred for individual personality.

You are one of the few reasonable nairalander in this forum. More of ur type are needed and should be encouraged.
The rest ar taking advantage of cheap and available internet facilities to mark time here. Morons
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by disboy: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2013

Shut up dia, Its only Nigeria that do the dirty jobs in all UN/AU operations while others are there to make money. U cant appoint somebody to head a force while he did not contribute any troop for the mission.The worst thing is that some of these GENERALS in Rwanda are equivelant to LT COLONELS in Nigeria.As of combat roles, confirm if Egypt, China are doing any combat roles presently in Sudan. Just concentrate on licking ur politician asses and leave this type of topics 4 expert to analyze

1 Like

Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Omen100(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2013
disboy:

Shut up dia, Its only Nigeria that do the dirty jobs in all UN/AU operations while others are there to make money. U cant appoint somebody to head a force while he did not contribute any troop for the mission.The worst thing is that some of these GENERALS in Rwanda are equivelant to LT COLONELS in Nigeria.As of combat roles, confirm if Egypt, China are doing any combat roles presently in Sudan. Just concentrate on licking ur politician asses and leave this type of topics 4 expert to analyze

There is only one a$$licker here & he happened to be you mr. a$$licker.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by mankand(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: You don't need to as I may have tutored you or your relative in one of Nigerian Universities.

Sorry Mr. Lecturer, but it think you be more focused on the post ASUU strike at the moment.

I do not know how you guys see something wrong and keep turning blind eye to it, let us call a spade a spade. It was a wrong move by Gej to send our troops to Mali because there are some many tactical reasons.

Let me educate you a little, Mali is a French speaking country unlike serra Leone, Liberia, Somalia, South Africa who are English speaking countries in which our soldiers can perform outstandingly. For the record, the Malins communicate mostly with their local dialect that even in their schools it is mostly implored as the means of immunisation and teaching, even the French soldier had bigger problem with that in which was the reason why malian soldiers along with Chad, and Niger soldiers were deployed as ground troops and also for combing within the deserts.

Why do you think Boko haram chosed Mali as their training ground, it is because of this advantages they have. The best tasks nigerian forces can do is to engage in domestic errands.

Your president keep hitting blanks denting the image of this country along with your brothers.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by mankand(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2013
gboss4sure:

Sorry, you need medical checkup

Who let you escape from the zoo
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2013
I DONT KNOW WHATS WITH PEOPLE AND HIGH IQ
ANYTIME SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH U OR THINKS DIFFERENTLY
HE IS AUTOMATICALLY MENTALLY UNFIT TO TALK AND HAS AN IQ RUNNING
IN THE MINUS(-) RANGE
TO THE COCKSUCKERS WHO LIKE TO POST SUCH SHOW US UR HIGH IQ RESULT, SHOW US 1 THING
U HAVE USED UR VERY HIGH IQ TO ACHIEVE. NSOME OF U SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR THE
ANONYMITY THE INTERNET OFFERS U. THAT U HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO COME HERE
AND DISCUSS WITH UR BETTERS LIKE EQUALS WITHOUT US SEEING U 4 WHAT U REALLY ARE.
WE CANT SEE THE SQUALOR AND MISERY Y'ALL LIVING IN DAY BY DAY.
WHILE U RANT REMEMBER THIS SOME OF THE PEOPLE U INSULT ARE MOST LIKELY BETTER OFF THAN U
U AREN'T EVEN WORTHY OF GETTING A HELLO FROM THEM IN REAL LIFE. MFers angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Capnd143(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2013
This is the best decision ever. Nigerian forces are stationed in key rebels location, bt all the say is french troops. Abeg bring back our troops joor.

1 Like

Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Omen100(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2013
mankand:

Sorry Mr. Lecturer, but it think you be more focused on the post ASUU strike at the moment.

I do not know how you guys see something wrong and keep turning blind eye to it, let us call a spade a spade. It was a wrong move by Gej to send our troops to Mali because there are some many tactical reasons.

Let me educate you a little, Mali is a French speaking country unlike serra Leone, Liberia, Somalia, South Africa who are English speaking countries in which our soldiers can perform outstandingly. For the record, the Malins communicate mostly with their local dialect that even in their schools it is mostly implored as the means of immunisation and teaching, even the French soldier had bigger problem with that in which was the reason why malian soldiers along with Chad, and Niger soldiers were deployed as ground troops and also for combing within the deserts.

Why do you think Boko haram chosed Mali as their training ground, it is because of this advantages they have. The best tasks nigerian forces can do is to engage in domestic errands.

Your president keep hitting blanks denting the image of this country along with your brothers.

And I will say thank you for your outstanding elucidations
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Omen100(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2013
ndudan:

Dame. Patience Jonathan is an illiterate & I hope this my definition is enough?

Dunce, you are the uneducated here.

You can describe an individual as an illiterate man or woman not simply illiterate. It is an incorrect phrase.
Now you see you are the illiterate dunce here and you likes who show no respect for constituted authorities.

one out of the newly computer boys intake, an Illiterate is an Illiterate irrespective of how you tried to modify it. Please take note that "Oil is not the only marvel to emerge from the Delta swamps. There are also exotic creatures – mermaids, manatees, even mammy watas and hippopotami. However, unlike crude oil, which can be refined, you can extract a hippopotamus from the swamps, but you cannot take the swamp out of the hippopotamus" by Prof.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2013
GEJ, i like dis your take no nonsense approach, please don't change. kiss
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Joemint(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2013
Soyinka is becoming a nuisance.
He beta mind d tinz he says unless he wants to mak himself a monument of laughter.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Ngwakwe: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2013
Are you trying to convince the house that GEJ had refused advice from the Defense echelons as it pertains to diplomacy, internal/external security, intelligence and at the same time telling us that PEJ is now the Defense Miniter/Adviser in the matters of military deployment and diplomacy.

Why are you displaying hatred and hypocrisy in a bid to bring PEJ into this discussion and yet you think your are making sense?

mankand:

Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Omen100(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: Are you trying to convince the house that GEJ has being refusing advice from the Defense echelons as it pertains to diplomacy, internal/external security, intelligence and at the same time telling us that PEJ is now the Defense Miniter/Adviser in the matters of military deployment and diplomacy.

Why are you displaying hatred and hypocrisy in a bid to bring PEJ into this discussion and yet you think your are making sense?

He is not trying to convince the house of anything but pointing out the effect of marrying an illiterate woman as a wife
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2013
gboss4sure:

il·lit·er·ate [i líttərət]
adjective
1. offensive term: an offensive term meaning not able to read or write
2. uneducated: having or showing little or no knowledge of a particular subject
artistically illiterate

3. making many language mistakes: full of or making many basic errors in the use of language
illiterate prose

Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

This aptly describes a particularly well known lady, don't ask me for her name-I don't want to be maced! grin grin grin
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by blocker: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: You don't need to as I may have tutored you or your relative in one of Nigerian Universities.
Ngwake? Is it the same Ngwakwe that taught in Accounting dept at ABSU in the late 90s and early 2000s? Just asking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Salauwa: All Abducted Kankara Schoolboys Have Returned, None Is Missing / Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari / Igboman Invested In Islamic Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.