Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. (10553 Views)

Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram / Nigerian Troops Begin Withdrawal From Mali Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Ngwakwe: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2013
Precisely which language is being referred to in the quoted reference as in Okirika, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or Pidgin English

TheRealYemi:

il·lit·er·ate [i líttərət]
adjective
1. offensive term: an offensive term meaning not able to read or write
2. uneducated: having or showing little or no knowledge of a particular subject
artistically illiterate

3. making many language mistakes: full of or making many basic errors in the use of language
illiterate prose

Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

This aptly describes a particularly well known lady, don't ask me for her name-I don't want to be maced! grin grin grin
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by henrysam(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Its so unfortunate that most of the commentators here refused to think well before passing their comments. Before a troop can be deployed for peace keeping mission the national assembly must be informed and must approve it. I don't see any fault of gej or pej here.
Most of your comments are borne out of sheer hatred For the president and it clearly exhibits the level of number of illetrates we have in nairaland.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by mankand(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: Are you trying to convince the house that GEJ had refused advice from the Defense echelons as it pertains to diplomacy, internal/external security, intelligence and at the same time telling us that PEJ is now the Defense Miniter/Adviser in the matters of military deployment and diplomacy.

Why are you displaying hatred and hypocrisy in a bid to bring PEJ into this discussion and yet you think your are making sense?

No one is trying to hate Gej here. You have no idea of international warfare and diplomacy. I advise you stick to your lecturing job. It is unfortunate ASUU let goons like you out.

You are supposed to be back to the lecture hall soon, I will plead on your behalf

1 Like

Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by HezronLorraine(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2013
When crisis erupts in sub-saharan africa.All other countries and international bodies look up to Nigeria to provide the framework,and spearhead the peace-keeping mission to crisis torn zones.
Nigeria plays big brother and lives up to the expectations of others.
At the end she's disregarded and treated with contempt for ridiculous reasons and propaganda.

The UN and AU at large is a snitch.they make us pawns in peace-keeping operations taking advantafe of our resources and manpower.even now Mali still has $1m for elections given to it by the Nigerian Govt amidst the peacekeeping operations funds.
We spent about $6b on Liberia-Sierra-leone war.and we successfully conquered those zones and these ratags still under-estimate the potential of the Nigeria Army.

O ye troops,please pack ur bags and come home,cause ur mission in Mali is like writing an exam where u come on top yet u are not promoted.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Billionaires: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2013
GEJ has always impressed me for being pragmatic. We do not have to keep those soldiers there any longer than ia necessary especially with the UN blatant hypocrisy in calling for arrest of Sudan's visiting President who is our guest.

I am particularly interested in knowing why the ICC made that request and not call for arrest of George W. Bush and Tony Blaire for crime against humanity after killing thousands of Iraqis under false intelligence.

At this juncture, its time we focus on fighting our domestic terrorists since we have jointly decimated the terror networks of that country, Mali.

Glory to GEJ, Rome wasnt built in a day, we are making lots of progress in 2yrs than was ever made in 50yrs of misrule of the Oligarchs.

[size=18pt]FRESH AIR TILL 2019 [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by striker9(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2013
Abeg free PEJ na,ha ba
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by pitypec(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2013
gboss4sure:

Illiterate means someone that cant read and write, so do you mean to say that our first lady doesn't know how to read and write?
u might be able to read and right and still be an illiterate it has a deeper meaning even when some action u angage in coses ser back u are an illetrate cos wat is d essence of all the book u red when u can't think properly before performing an action that means u are equal to those who did not even read and right cos some are even better despite they not being to sch
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Kevsman(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
Handsomeemmy: I'm looking forward to the day when we are going to analyse issues on Nairaland without having to insult people or unnecessary name calling . When did we lost our sense of constructive criticism? May God help us all.
For the records, not all governement decisions are right and not all oppossition criticism are called for or right in every sense, some criticism are just out of pure hatred for individual personality.

i day your side
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Kevsman(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

Huh?!

Like seriously... 1200 troops for air traffic control and houseboys?!
So the 2 pilots that died in the crash after being hit by a SAM (Surface-Air-Missile), they were just flying people back and forth like Chachangi?!

Ndi Ara all over the place... I blame Jonathan for increasing the population of Ndi Ara in Nigeria.
wetin this one day talk self?
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by solomon111(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
What has PEJ got to do with withdrawal of troops?
Smh.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by anisylva(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
mankand: Well Soyinka is right, if you have an illiterate as a wife, you will make stupid decision like Jonathan.

Nigerian forces were not needed in the first place, only trying to prove some stunts a distant trying to get attention as well as winning hearts.

Nigeria forces sent to Mali were never engaged in any combat Mali, only Niger and Chad forces were engaged in combat alongside the French troops, Nigeria forces were been used for domestic errands in Mali.

This is another flaw recorded for the man that once had no shoes
Now evrything is GEJ's fault, if ur wife fails to get pregnant it's ''the man that once had no shoes'' fault
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by bknight: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: GEJ has always impressed me for being pragmatic. We do not have to keep those soldiers there any longer than ia necessary especially with the UN blatant hypocrisy in calling for arrest of Sudan's visiting President who is our guest.

I am particularly interested in knowing why the ICC made that request and not call for arrest of George W. Bush and Tony Blaire for crime against humanity after killing thousands of Iraqis under false intelligence.

At this juncture, its time we focus on fighting our domestic terrorists since we have jointly decimated the terror networks of that country, Mali.

Glory to GEJ, Rome wasnt built in a day, we are making lots of progress in 2yrs than was ever made in 50yrs of misrule of the Oligarchs.

Bro stop patronizing Jonathan. A man with honour will not like it. You sing misleading praises into his head instead of giving him 'hardtruth' realistic advice.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by bknight: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
solomon111: What has PEJ got to do with withdrawal of troops?
Smh.

Some are beginning wonder if Patience is President and Goodluck her Vice.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by tutu1: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
YOU ARE JUST A FOOL
mankand: Well Soyinka is right, if you have an illiterate as a wife, you will make stupid decision like Jonathan.

Nigerian forces were not needed in the first place, only trying to prove some stunts a distant trying to get attention as well as winning hearts.

Nigeria forces sent to Mali were never engaged in any combat Mali, only Niger and Chad forces were engaged in combat alongside the French troops, Nigeria forces were been used for domestic errands in Mali.

This is another flaw recorded for the man that once had no shoes
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by LeStylo: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: GEJ has always impressed me for being pragmatic shocked . We do not have to keep those soldiers there any longer than ia necessary especially with the UN blatant hypocrisy in calling for arrest of Sudan's visiting President who is our guest.

[s]Glory to GEJ, Rome wasnt built in a day, we are making lots of progress in 2yrs than was ever made in 50yrs of misrule of the Oligarchs.[/s]

Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by nijanigga: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
gboss4sure:

Illiterate means someone that cant read and write, so do you mean to say that our first lady doesn't know how to read and write?
Look at your myopic way of defining an illiterate. Go back to school,maybe you might re-ignite your dead brain cells.Yes Dame is an illiterate.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by cdoffx(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
Maidoki14: Hope no nigerian army lost his life?
a Nigerian fighter jet was lost with two pilots
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by mankand(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
tutu1: YOU ARE JUST A FOOL

You are just a goon just like your paymaster
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Abbey2sam(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
Well I don't really know much about this, but one thing is certain, GEJ has been messing up big tym....
And it won't surprise me if this is another Bleep up..

Which I hope its not, as for PEJ been an illiterate...
What do you think
Just compare her with her counterparts .....
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Dibiachukwu: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Gud move. But make sure you set intelligence units in and around mali to forestall any movement of arms into or through Nigeria. Since homosexu.al french crackers are now their heroes. They should leave the war to them. It is also time to review our relationship with UN. Deal with AU instead.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by drstone1: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
ebucha: Foolish people. Because they know our soldiers have endurance and outstanding in gorilla and infantry type of battle, they now decide to use us as pawns on the battle field with no of our general in any key position. Years back the US almost labeled us a terrorist nation regardless of the role we played in Liberia, Sierra leone, somalia, Sudan etc. I support FG on this.
U Think Say Oyibo Stupid? They hav e their reasons . . Of which if you can just see beyond your nose its not hard to find.
Re: Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. by Babaji111(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fake decision has resulted to more problems to Nigeria. How can we restore peace in other countries while we are battling with insecurity for long? When can we get things right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau / Yahaya Salauwa: All Abducted Kankara Schoolboys Have Returned, None Is Missing / Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.