Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen (14027 Views)

''Free Zakzaky'' Protest By Students & Corpers In Abuja (Photos) / Photos: Female Staff Of Federal Government Agency In Oyo Protest Topless / Ongoing Protest By Dismissed Immigration Personnels Recruited Under GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen by seunlayi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
lekkie073: so it made frontpage after 5 days queue? na wa for this mods o! angry angry angry
I wonder o, when must of the student affect are back home and hoping to resume soon.
Re: Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen by Chindu224422(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
na wa oooo dis typ of kilins we de safe
Re: Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen by seunlayi(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Okikiade: About this matter Nairaland disappointed me big time!I was the one who 1st posted it hours after the incident!2gn bread making spotlight when our youth's being murdered!
yes u are right but I posted it on that thread that I will open another thread in this section so dat people can hear about it.
Re: Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen by redsun(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
All they are doing is trying to intimidate students to keep shut the way they are now.They know that if the students rise up against the oppression in nigeria consciously and zealously,nothing will ever be the same for the ruling thieves.The youths are the future and if they are subdued,there is no future for the nation.
Re: Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen by Okikiade(m): 12:30am On Jul 25, 2013
seunlayi: yes u are right but I posted it on that thread that I will open another thread in this section so dat people can hear about it.
No credit demanded for it,but disappointed Nairaland's Mod messed up big time!
Re: Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen by Yemmynaira(m): 4:01am On Jul 25, 2013
This is wat d govt. Wants to be doing to d populace after votng dem in.we better watch it well dose to vote for .tell dem u want to know their do and don't if they become d govt.we don't ask questions like this becos of the money they give us.I wonder why a govt. Shud hike school fees b4 they can maintain their states.some of d PDP governors did dat but @ d end they lose,and we know most of them history ooo,how much did they use to school,some of them parents are even poor while they susponse theirselves.I thinks that is also one of ACN agenda to hike tution fee to maintain their wealth since the FG don't have say to dat.wen d politians come to u tell dem u don't want 7 point agenda dat ll not be fulfilled but 1 point dat ll be done on time is beta for us.
Re: Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen by Tunbolity(m): 5:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Syenite: Which one is Emmanuel Alayande College of Education. Una go just dey change name of School any how for South West. Rufus Giwa poly, Adekunle Ajashin university, Olabisi Onabamjo Univeristy, Tai solarin Univeristy, Ladoke Akintola etc. They almost changed UNILAG to Moshood Abiola Univerity sef. Mtcheeew. Soon we will have Gbenga Daniels polythecnic or Alao Akala University. Anyways, RIP to the dead and students please stay off trouble.
It was initially named St. Andrew's College of Education and its the first college of education in Nigeria.Its name was later changed to Oyo State College of Education and it was later named after Pa Emmanuel Alayande who was an alumnus and pioneer teacher of the school.Moreso,on the above news,no one was killed though people sustained varying degree of injuries.I can confidently say this cos I spoke with one of the leaders of the Students' Union there whop is a friend.
Re: Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen by bobolekepee(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2013
The news is true because that's the school i'm attending, my friend was among the people that were shot but she later survives... But I wonder why this story is making first page now after another issue have arisen. undecided
Re: Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen by dramendra: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2013
Can policemen confidently were their uniforms in Nassarawa State? let alone kill a student? let Oyo invite Nassarawa boys to come control the animal humans in black.
Re: Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen by Isiterere(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2013
seunlayi: I just hope that the police has released those they people that were arrested unlawfully yesterday ?
What is this one saying ?
Any idea pls ?
Re: Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen by Okikiade(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Tunbolity: It was initially named St. Andrew's College of Education and its the first college of education in Nigeria.Its name was later changed to Oyo State College of Education and it was later named after Pa Emmanuel Alayande who was an alumnus and pioneer teacher of the school.Moreso,on the above news,no one was killed though people sustained varying degree of injuries.I can confidently say this cos I spoke with one of the leaders of the Students' Union there whop is a friend.
A SACOBA?Well,according to an eye-witness who fornunately cheated death by a whisker:NCE's student of the schl of languages was shot in the head!Dead?
Re: Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen by seunlayi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
any update on the resumption of the school?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / Senate Confirms Ejembi Eko, Amina Augie As Justices Of The Supreme Court / Tinubu Is Real Unifier, Keyamo Mocks Atiku, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.