Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG (25904 Views)

Nigeria Is The Most Stressed Out Country In The World - BLOOMBERG!! / America's Most Stressful Cities 2010 / Is Nigeria Really The Richest Country In West Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Decryptor(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Complete off point guy .
What's off point about what i said? Did u read the article at all?
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Capnd143(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2013
As much as it looks tempting, i dnt believe this bloomberg report! Homecide? U can say corruption bt nt those. Last i check nigerians party(relaxation) most in africa. Btw am still waiting for Mr.lai mohamed response and ACN to politizise the report;
-PDP is making nigerians too stressful- ACN
-APC can save Nigeria from stress- buhari
-jonathan is killing notherners with stress-lai mohammed
-2,000 die of stress in nigeria every day -SaharaReporters
-Patience jonathan is a national stress- wole soyinka
etc i love nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by darlynlara(f): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2013
sobaemma: na 2day u know say we are the stressful country?which country will u see a boy of 2,3 yrs crossing high way to beg for money?which country will u see a boy of 4 yrs hawking in the street?it is something that does not need to be argue,we all knows it
Honey from the bottom of my heart i advice you to shut up and buy a new dish and employ a good english teacher,when you've watched a documentary on india alone you wuld change your mindset about nigeria and FYI we are africans we are born husslers.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by franklinjoseph(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2013
Am sure the people that carried out this survey have never lived in this country.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by yuzedo: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2013
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! grin grin

You know how we do, always on top cool
You like to be on-top like a rodeo? undecided angry
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by omanifrank(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2013
Chegal: Just reading this has stressed me out even further tongue

una funny oh
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Arosa(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2013
It's a lie, how can Naija be the happiest, and the same time the most stressful country in world. undecided
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Nomski0(f): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2013
@OP :/ Lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies. And MORE LIES.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by HARDDON: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2013
i really dont like reading these OTA statistics.....

WHY?

they only talk about the problems

never preferring solutions.

Great minds analyze problems and proffer solution suggestions.

if you cant, den S 2 da F up!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by AbuMikey(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2013
Lies lies lies

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by hunter21(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2013
Ada Nri1: It's so true.
Imagine working for an Indian firm in Nigeria and they treat you like a slave. They know you won't quit the job because everyday many come and ask for the same job. That's stressful. Nigeria has no strong laws that protect people working in foreign owned private sector
If that makes nigeria the most stressfull country, what position does that put the chinese, with all their sweat shop workers?
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by good4all: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2013
mtn cutting off blackberry internet subcription for android phones and pcs is also part of d stressfulness lol!
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Nomski0(f): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2013
good4all: mtn cutting off blackberry internet subcription for android phones and pcs is also part of d stressfulness lol!
:/
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by AbuMikey(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2013
nadia_SA: Na so?
You say?? undecided
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by AbuMikey(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2013
good4all: mtn cutting off blackberry internet subcription for android phones and pcs is also part of d [size=25pt]stressfulness[/size] lol!
Na English word be that?? undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided Yod don add to my little stress sef tongue
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Venchy: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2013
10-t:
I oppose this!

Always in Denial

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by ms22059: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2013
I agree! Nigeria is the most stressful country in the world. Citizens spend hours in traffic, bad roads, pollution everywhere, corrupt leaders, no help whatsoever from the government, accidents everywhere, kidnaping. My list is long. So sad for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2013
How are dey defining stress here?am not dis propaganda.Can we be stressed wen we party around like dis?
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2013
Cheii naija which way?
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by gibsonpally: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2013
gboss4sure: Who told them and how did they arrive at such facts?....... Nonsense

Don't mind them! It's all part of Nigeria and Africa bashing by western propaganda. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan are in a constant state of war up and down their countries but it has to be Nigeria that is most stressful and why? Egypt and Libya are under unrest but they were ignored. Pay no heed to this cheap propaganda!
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Nomski0(f): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2013
ms22059: I agree! Nigeria is the most stressful country in the world. Citizens spend hours in traffic, bad roads, pollution everywhere, corrupt leaders, no help whatsoever from the government, accidents everywhere, kidnaping. My list is long. So sad for Nigerians.

Is this your basis for defining stress?

Traffic, pollution, kidnapping?

Just name one country in the world where this is absent and i'll rest my case.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by bebechuks: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2013
Ada Nri1: It's so true.
Imagine working for an Indian firm in Nigeria and they treat you like a slave. They know you won't quit the job because everyday many come and ask for the same job. That's stressful. Nigeria has no strong laws that protect people working in foreign owned private sector
you are right oo. In globacom its worst all the indian men there treat Nigers like animal.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by 50calibre(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2013
Nigeria is stressful if you are poor and hustling. If you are rich, Nigeria is probably the best place to live on the planet, real talk!!!
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Euroclydon(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2013
Scandalous and misguided reports aimed at whipping up bias and sentiments against Nigeria... I go knack dem akpako if i catch this bargars sponsoring dis abunna!
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Bonapart(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2013
I 105% support dis! Infact, after Nigeria na Nigeria b4 any oda country
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by floriana(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2013
Reason we are the happiest people in the world!
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by wayodude(m): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2013
I reckon the UK should be inbetween Nigeria and South Africa...But the stress leads to fruitful results for a higher percentage of the UK denizens lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by pekelepekele(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2013
That's correct , I just drove like 30mins to get some fuel to on my generator undecided . Is that not stress?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by hod898(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2013
*hisses a long one*. So wetin u want make we do? If say our leaders, instead of throwing punches in their faces, take their ppl's welfare as priority, who for dey stressed like this? *tunes tv station to Emmanuel tv*

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by akinzyakin(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2013
We not holdin u down 4rm goin 2 Kenya*...9ja nidz 2 deport sum pple 2 dier Fadaz Land sef *hisses on Thread*
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Seriousbusiness: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2013
Yes Nigeria is the worst.Tell me one thing we re enjoying in this country.no employment,no electricity am we keep paying bills ,no good roads(imaging bike from Lasu gate to agboju is now 1,000 naira,no security,life expectancy is zero.Abeg na suffering and smiling we dey for Nigeria.Someone mentioned Iraq and Iran ,but despite there challenges,they Ve constant electricity and some basic amenities functioning.
Truth be told Nigeria is sick.If u Ve Asian visa it's better than dis country.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna / IGP Solomon Arase After His Confirmation By The Police Council Today -photo / Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.