Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG (25905 Views)

Nigeria Is The Most Stressed Out Country In The World - BLOOMBERG!! / America's Most Stressful Cities 2010 / Is Nigeria Really The Richest Country In West Africa? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by king65(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
Seriousbusiness: Yes Nigeria is the worst.Tell me one thing we re enjoying in this country.no employment,no electricity am we keep paying bills ,no good roads(imaging bike from Lasu gate to agboju is now 1,000 naira,no security,life expectancy is zero.Abeg na suffering and smiling we dey for Nigeria.Someone mentioned Iraq and Iran ,but despite there challenges,they Ve constant electricity and some basic amenities functioning.
Truth be told Nigeria is sick.If u Ve Asian visa it's better than dis country.
You speak of going to an Asian country when in your own country the Asians treat their dogs better than your citizens then you talk of eloping to Asia. Mschewwwwwwwe
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Sunglow: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote
author=Decryptor]The topic is misleading! It should be "Nigeria has the
lowest life expectancy in the world!"...cos u fit no get stress but one
bullet from a mad policeman could miss a bus driver that refused to
part with N50 and hit you while you are coming back from work or an
accident along Ibadan expressway etc.[/quote].U r so rite.just last saturday @ amuwo by mega chicken my aunty(mums younger sis)was killed on d spot as she was waiting 4 her huby 2 com pick her some reckless drunk guys ran into her n speed off witout even caring 2 knw if she is stil alive or not dey just left her der 2 die.huby came by,n meet his wife dead.so sad.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by papi365: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
king65:
You speak of going to an Asian country when in your own country the Asians treat their dogs better than your citizens then you talk of eloping to Asia. Mschewwwwwwwe
Y DO U OPEN UR MOUTH WIT EMPTY WORDS?
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by trolling(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
chukxie: Whose believes this skewed, myopic and pile-of-dung report from Bloomberg? They (Bloomberg ) and their likes ought to know by now that Nigerians don't care about all their lopsided reports anymore. America is more stressful than Nigeria taking into consideration the number of Americans that are out of work, the crippling economy, shaky housing market and billions owed to China. They should be stressed out worrying because if care isn't taken pretty soon all Americans would be speaking Chinese as a second language!
true dat but na spanish abi na Latin dem go dey speak soon lol
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by chukxie(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
trolling: true dat but na spanish abi na Latin dem go dey speak soon lol

Na Chinco dem go speak...
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by ferdonand(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
All those who are opposing this thread are u living in Nigeria. Oh i get it. U live in mayb V.I, lekki, or at d heart of Abuja. Or jst mayb ur dad is d ceo of wema bank. Nigeria is stressful.

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Immortality(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
I hope these people are not confusing Lagos to mean Nigeria, because only Lagos is stressful, other states are very peaceful
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by papi365: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
ferdonand: All those who are opposing this thread are u living in Nigeria. Oh i get it. U live in mayb V.I, lekki, or at d heart of Abuja. Or jst mayb ur dad is d ceo of wema bank. Nigeria is stressful.
MY GUY E GO BETA 4 U,DNT MIND DOES HYPOCRITES DEM BE YAHOO YAHOO
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by papi365: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
Immortality: I hope these people are not confusing Lagos to mean Nigeria, because only Lagos is stressful, other states are very peaceful
Y RE U TALKING LIKE A PINK PANTHER? U GO SCH AT ALL?
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Chinwem(f): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
all4naija: Nigeria is the epitome of STRESS. The society is not organized. That list is for sure.

True.Its trademark is stress. I wouldn't challenge that at all.

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by chocolatecity: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
in everything all im saying is dt they have to fight 4 corruption in nigeria, look u call yourself a giant of africa but common electricity we dont have in 9ja, are u talking about roads, good water, education, infact in times of amenities we are zero, sometimes i feel lyk to deny my nation as a nigeria, with our oil only we dont need to be suffer like this, ok could u jst imagine, d oil we are producing in our land, despite that, our petroleum price is high and higher than d countries we sell our oil to, my brethren lets say d truth and it shall save us.

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Dibiachukwu: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Whatever Doomberg.
If you want to have hyper-tension for our own problems, please do.
Who asked for your opinion?
Biko kele nu Chineke!
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by leonard509(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
says who .shit talkers. .u knw y i hate the western world?? Tax mehn. .u must pay as far as u ar working. .no mata the job. . .Bleep!!
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
So both the op and the mod couldn't realise that there's difference between 'stressful' and 'stressed out'. Smh..
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by cjrane: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
[size=20pt]Crap![/size]
They should learn how to do a real population epidemiological analysis.

If a country with 1 billion people record 2,000 homicides a year and a country with 1 million people in population records 200 homicides, the homicide rate is actually greater in the country with 200 homicides in 1 million population than the 2,000 homicides in 1 billion population country.

The country with 1 billion people needs to have 200,000 homicides just to have the same homicide rate as the country with 200 for 1 million population!
This should expose Bloomberg and similar quack organizations that dish out crappy statistics for the world to consume.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by papi365: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
cjrane: [size=20pt]Crap![/size]
They should learn how to do a real population epidemiological analysis.

If a country with 1 billion people record 2,000 homicides a year and a country with 1 million people in population records 200 homicides, the homicide rate is actually greater in the country with 200 homicides in 1 million population than the 2,000 homicides in 1 billion population country.

The country with 1 billion people needs to have 200,000 homicides just to have the same homicide rate as the country with 200 for 1 million population!
This should expose Bloomberg and similar quack organizations that dish out crappy statistics for the world to consume.
GUY UR TORI 2 MUCH,WIT ALL UR TORI I DNT KNW D POINT UR DRIVIN AT
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by cjrane: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
papi365: GUY UR TORI 2 MUCH,WIT ALL UR TORI I DNT KNW D POINT UR DRIVIN AT
Bros,it is too advanced for someone with F-9 in maths. to understand. So let me break it down like this;

If Aliko Dangote donates N5,000 NAIRA at your sister's wedding and a poor village petty woman-trader in your place donated N500 NAIRA. When comparing their donations to the size of their income, Her N500 naira donation is more because she donated a bigger percentage of her income than Dangote.

Now if you still don't understand that, i cannot help you! You need Baba Kunle extra-mural class at Ogbomoso, to register for mathematics in the next NECO or GCE exams. grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by papi365: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
cjrane:
Bros,it is too advanced for someone with F-9 in maths. to understand. So let me break it down like this;

If Aliko Dangote donates N5,000 NAIRA at your sister's wedding and a poor village petty woman-trader in your place donated N500 NAIRA. When comparing their donations to the size of their income, Her N500 naira donation is more because she donated a bigger percentage of her income than Dangote.

Now if you still don't understand that, i cannot help you! You need Baba Kunle extra-mural class at Ogbomoso, to register for mathematics in the next NECO or GCE exams. grin grin grin grin
MUMU DEY WORI UR HEAD
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Omotolaaraujo(f): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
angrySome people take it seriously and wonder whose going to stop it
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Omotolaaraujo(f): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Good scenerio! Even I understand it
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Revolva(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
Omo Nigeria is a very stressful nation.....i believe that most pple opposing this post dont stay here ..or spend litle time here..they just dont know what a typical nigerian face each day.

You wake up in the morning after sleeping in the dark..combined with mosquitoes bites...and if the whether is hot..na there you go hear am pass..or if rainy ...either the wind takes your roof away or your street get flooded..gutters..dirty,,,

then when you wake up you dont know where your next meal comes from... some folks eat 0-1-1..if lucky..1-0-1..some self na 1-0-0

this nation is stressful in almost every area..from education , to transportation .....going to work...stressful..169 sitting ..99 standing..coming home the same.. and getting home no light....na wa oo..ontop empty stomach...

look if i count the number of obituaries i see each day in my area..young males...from 28 to 45...die so young and women ...also...why...sometimes you hear its sickness..that killed him/her...its stress that caused the illness

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Dibiachukwu: 12:28am On Jul 19, 2013
Revolva: Omo Nigeria is a very stressful nation.....i believe that most pple opposing this post dont stay here ..or spend litle time here..they just dont know what a typical nigerian face each day.

You wake up in the morning after sleeping in the dark..combined with mosquitoes bites...and if the whether is hot..na there you go hear am pass..or if rainy ...either the wind takes your roof away or your street get flooded..gutters..dirty,,,

then when you wake up you dont know where your next meal comes from... some folks eat 0-1-1..if lucky..1-0-1..some self na 1-0-0

this nation is stressful in almost every area..from education , to transportation .....going to work...stressful..169 sitting ..99 standing..coming home the same.. and getting home no light....na wa oo..ontop empty stomach...

look if i count the number of obituaries i see each day in my area..young males...from 28 to 45...die so young and women ...also...why...sometimes you hear its sickness..that killed him/her...its stress that caused the illness

Try to travel illegally like a lot of Nigerians do, and you will thank God if you have a house where its only mosquitoes that bite.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by HARDDON: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2013
NNMUU:

Is there actually any solution to the stress rate in this country??

if bitterness has not been tasted, there lies no way switness can be appreciated.
the gold, in all its glitz and glamour, knows that lasting glory lies in the bowels of crude prunning

and it takes a great mind to deduce that :
from every lemon, comes lemonade

as long there is life, hope breaths
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by cjrane: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
papi365: MUMU DEY WORI UR HEAD

Olodo! at least, your retardeen coconut head finally got it. You should be grateful. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by ALISMILE(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
dis yardstick hmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by papi365: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
cjrane:

Olodo! at least, your retardeen coconut head finally got it. You should be grateful. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OH THANK GOD FOR UR LIFE. D ADULT EDUCATION U DID AT OLD AGE RILI WORK,MONI NO WASTE.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2013
One of the major reasons I discredit international reports like this, is that it is carried out in cities.

What most people here state as stress is found majorly in Nigerian cities i.e Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. These cities aren't enough to judge the stress level in a country of 36 states.

Apart from major cities, what other states or town face pollution, traffic gridlock etc.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by redsun(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
What could be worse than coming home after hard day of hustling,no water,no light,no food,smell of open drainage everywhere if you want to hang outside for fresh air,generators noise/fumes and with all the deadly mosquitoes buzzing around?Who wouldn't want to die living like that?

The typical nigerian scenario.

Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed / PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List) / Anambra Flood: NEMA Confirms One Dead, 651,000 Displaced