Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed (25834 Views)

Senate, Reps In Closed Door Meeting Over Impeachment Plot / South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad / Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
The Federal Government has denied reports that governors are meeting in Abuja on Thursday to send emissaries to see President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, stated the position on Thursday in Abuja when he received a delegation of the Presidential Committee on the North-East Initiative.

He said, “I want to say categorically and emphatically that there is no iota of truth in this. Governors are not meeting in Abuja because there is no need for it. There is no plan to send emissary to London to see the President.

“Again, I want to say that the president is hale and hearty in London where he is observing his 10-day vacation. Let us all shun the negative reports insinuating the president illness and death.

“We implore those behind this outright falsehood to desist. It is because Nigeria exists that they can practice their profession. We implore them to stop overheating the society.’’

The minister told the delegation that his ministry is very passionate about the North-East and has put the region’s concerns and developmental agenda in the front burner of its activities.

He explained that until Nigeria took possession of the insurgency war in the region, full rehabilitation, reconstruction and resettlement would not take place.

According to him, the country is winning the war against terror and there is need to celebrate the military that is prosecuting the war.

“We are also aware there is bigger war to be won which is healing the wounds that have been created by the insurgency.

“The ministry is particular about ensuring that correct information about the North East is disseminated,’’ he said.

The minister said that the PCNI had a tall mandate but expressed confidence in the leader and members of the committee to deliver.

He said his ministry was ready to assist the committee in any way, particularly in information dissemination.

The leader of the delegation and Chairman PCNEI Economic sub-Committee, Mr. Yusuf Yakubu said the committee was committed to restoring stability to the North East through sustainable socio-economic activities.

In achieving this, he said the committee harmonised all intervention planning for the region into a national strategic road map tagged “The Buhari Plan’’.

Yakubu solicited partnership with the ministry in mobilisation and changing negative narratives on the Northeast region.

PCNI was inaugurated by the president under the leadership of Gen. Theophilus Danjuma (retd) on October 26, 2016 with three-year mandate to guide, coordinate, facilitate and support all interventions and relief activities across the North East.

http://punchng.com/governors-are-not-meeting-over-president-buhari-fg/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4787281_fbimg1485409386784_jpeg2965534518c9a8f4f25707d6a5266f2e
Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by Afriifa(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
The man, Lai Muhammad is synonymous with only one word

"LIES"

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by chordrylateral(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by FastShipping: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
If you believe this man, then a fool is even better than you.

Then tell us what you know that we don't know Mr. conspiracy theory carrier.

8 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by hucienda: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
The liar getting a dose of his medicine.

12 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by Afriifa(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
FastShipping:

Then tell us what you know that we don't know Mr. conspiracy theory carrier.
tell us if u believe him, then i will know where u belong.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by FastShipping: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
tell us if u believe him, then i will know where u belong.

No you go ahead and tell us so much you know about where Buhari died since you think he has died in London. Lai Muhammed, Saraki and others already told us you wailers are only wailing and wishing Buhari dead. Buhari released picture of himself watching Channels TV in London, yet you asked he releases video. The man said he was going away for 10 days and it is not yet 10 days but you already running around hopelessly. Can't your senses tell you to be patient and wait for ten days to pass before asking questions? So what happened if Buhari now shows up in Nigeria next week? What would the next conspiracy be next week?

I hate Buhari's policies with passion but I refuse to be in the same camp as conspiracy theorists and liars like you and fellow bitter, hateful and lying group you and your ilk belong. I don't associate with people who display such hateful and lying tendencies.

So go ahead and tell us what you know that we should all know.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by Afriifa(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
FastShipping:

No you go ahead and tell us so much you know about where Buhari died since you think he has died in London. Lai Muhammed, Saraki and others already told us you wailers are only wailing and wishing Buhari dead. Buhari released picture of himself watching Channels TV in London, yet you asked he releases video. The man said he was going away for 10 days and it is not yet 10 days. Can't your senses tell you to be patient and wait for ten days to pass before asking questions? So what happened if Buhari now shows up in Nigeria next week? What would the next conspiracy be next week?

So go ahead and tell us what you know that we should all know.
i think you are far from understanding. Did u see any of my post wishing buhari death? I beg don't quote me again.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by FastShipping: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
i think you are far from understanding. Did u see any of my post wishing buhari death? I beg don't quote me again.

Of course, that is your wish and basis of your wailing and conspiracy. Since Lai said Buhari is not dead and healthy and you seem have problem with what Lai said. Then I have reason to believe you wish the President was dead on incapacitated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by lovat(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
There is no amount of denial that can sell.

15 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
MAVRODIAL LAI

INFACT MAVRODIAL LIER

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by EmperorLee(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
if it's Lai, then it's the opposite but who am i to take a action

2 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by fryoobest(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
l

1 Like

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by Naughtytboy: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
The truth go soon come out,, nollywood leaders

7 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by pauljumbo: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
they should us the truth

the suspense is too much

abeg
Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by sdindan: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nobody takes u serious again Mr. Mohammed.
If Buhari is dead just inform us.
We cannot wait for d damn news.

7 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by obembet(f): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Another lie....anyway I just want to inform u that

1 Like

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by HitlerGaddafi: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
The guy don die a few days ago and has since been buried according to Islamic rights. I have a friend working at the London hospital. It's still top secret tho because there's a power tussle and emergency meetings as per who to take over. The north will never watch osinbanjo rule. There's a possibility of a military take over for the time being until another northern leader is elected.

http://usanews-tv.com/ch-breaking-news-nigerias-president-muhammadu-buhari-has-died/

4 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by seankay(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lying Mohammed doing what he knows how to do best. Confused Government!

Note: there's no difference between APC and PDP. They are all the same

2 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by fingistan(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
The president health issue is really a problem, what is going on Nigerians?
Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
He's lai-ing undecided

3 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by Astuteleader(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Is there anyone out there that still listen to this guy?? I doubt

2 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by jennybright(f): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mr. President show yourself

2 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by Purposeciti: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
k.
I pray he gets well soon.

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
That's a lie on arrival
Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by Memphis357(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Oga Lai,
Make una continue..... Abi the 10 days vacation wey your oga take go soon end?? We dey wait for una!

1 Like

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by awa(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Share Buhari latest videos on his ongoing vacation with Nigerians so that all these rumors would be put to rest...
Otherwise relax and allow us to rest too

7 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by ichidodo: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
F**k off...Liar.

2 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by dharmiedrums(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
He should just shut up already. angry

3 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by EnEnPeecee: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Liar Muhammad can only talk, no Nigerian take him serious again even his children dont take him serious at home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by chuose2: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
LAI MOHAMMED , NOBODY BELIEVES ANYTHING YOU SAY ANYMORE

3 Likes

Re: Governors Are Not Meeting Over Buhari's Health - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
thank you for this information Mr Mohammed. Mr President is so very healthy. but please kindly inform us on what the meeting involving northern governors NSA & COAS was for. please also tell us why the acting GCFR was not at the meeting. BR

Concerned Nigerian

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina / Yahaya Bello Condemns Fresh #ENDSARS Protests / Are Police Allowed To Recover Debt As DCP Kyari Did For Hushpuppi’s Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.