Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (1696 Views)

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance by Nenyeluv(f): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
i broke up with him, but i still find it hard to let go

1 Like

Re: Romance by MrCork: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nenyeluv: i broke up with him, but i still find it hard to let go

...sweeery....Forget what hurt you... but never forget what it taught you...MOVE ON!!wink
Re: Romance by haryor1986(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
Why did u broke up wit him? Cos love s so powerful. If u love him so much find place in ur heart to 4give and let him knw hw it pained u. Gbam
Re: Romance by carzola(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
Go and hide ur urgly face!.. Whats my biz if u break up with your guy? Ewu kobo kobo!.
Re: Romance by Nenyeluv(f): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
carzola: Go and hide ur urgly face!.. Whats my biz if u break up with your guy? Ewu kobo kobo!.
just like its not my biz reading ur post
Re: Romance by Agybabe(f): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
Follow your heart hun! If it's to free him, let time do it for you. Not forgetting is a way to stop loving him especially when you paint him negatively. Hope I'm not blabbing?
Re: Romance by Sanboy25: 12:04am On Jul 19, 2013
You already shove him off so stick to your decision or else you'll seem weak to him and he'll take advantage of that to do sh*t to you.
Re: Romance by Mynd44: 2:09am On Jul 19, 2013
carzola: Go and hide ur urgly face!.. Whats my biz if u break up with your guy? Ewu kobo kobo!.
Be nice
Re: Romance by Mynd44: 2:13am On Jul 19, 2013
Sanboy25: You already shove him off so stick to your decision or else you'll seem weak to him and he'll take advantage of that to do sh*t to you.
Nice
Re: Romance by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 19, 2013
You are holding onto the good times... Just try to remember why you broke up with him.
Re: Romance by Nenyeluv(f): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2013
guys are something else, i tell u. y would a guy make a promise that he can't keep ,, its seriously disgusting
Re: Romance by Nenyeluv(f): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2013
SniperInADiaper: You are holding onto the good times... Just try to remember why you broke up with him.
i knw he's coming is not just ordinary , but to hurt me more. am speechless
Re: Romance by Mynd44: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2013
Nenyeluv: i knw he's coming is not just ordinary , but to hurt me more. am speechless
So why go back to him?
Re: Romance by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...sweeery....Forget what hurt you... but never forget what it taught you...MOVE ON!!wink

I ENDORSE THIS POST!
still wondering what happened to this guy, Mynd, pls, help me out...what is going on here? Can't bliv Mr. Cork make this much sense. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance by Mynd44: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2013
alutacontinua:

I ENDORSE THIS POST!
still wondering what happened to this guy, Mynd, pls, help me out...what is going on here? Can't bliv Mr. Cork make this much sense. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
He was sober for the first time in his e-life.........
Re: Romance by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
So why go back to him?
she is clueless. Jes like every other kids out there!
Re: Romance by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Jesus christ!!!shocked mr. cork has run mad!!! He jes did normal!!!
Impossible!!!
Re: Romance by Mynd44: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Jesus christ!!!shocked mr. cork has run mad!!! He jes did normal!!!
Impossible!!!
He is sober
Re: Romance by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
He is sober

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
What made him sober?
I need a clue, so as to help my e-best friend, 190 out.
Re: Romance by biggirloya2: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2013
op sorry to pry but would it be too much to ask if i were to ask that you explain what coursed the break up? i saw a statement above where you say he did not keep his promise. What kind of a promise was it?
Re: Romance by Mynd44: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2013
alutacontinua:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
What made him sober?
I need a clue, so as to help my e-best friend, 190 out.
I have no idea what.
Re: Romance by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2013
As long as you broke up with him first lol (childish I know)
Re: Romance by jmoore(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2013
he don chop your virginity?
Re: Romance by Nenyeluv(f): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

tnx dear
Re: Romance by Nenyeluv(f): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2013
jmoore: he don chop your virginity?
u be fool
Re: Romance by Nenyeluv(f): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2013
jmoore: he don chop your virginity?
u be fool
Re: Romance by Nenyeluv(f): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2013
[quote
author=biggirloya2]op sorry to pry but would it be too much to ask if i
were to ask that you explain what coursed the break up? i saw a
statement above where you say he did not keep his promise. What kind of a
promise was it?[/quote] lets be realistic here, what on earth wld make my boyfriend to cheat on me. knowing fully well dat is not worth it ,,, seriously there r no good guys again
Re: Romance by mashnino(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2013
U need to drink pap.... Olodo
Re: Romance by Nenyeluv(f): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
mashnino: U need to drink pap.... Olodo
may be u r one of dem
Re: Romance by mashnino(m): 1:05am On Jul 21, 2013
One of dem? Who?...

How can u break up with him and stil can't get over him..

That is what you are suppose to do before u break up
Re: Romance by Youngpo413: 6:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Nenyeluv: guys are something else, i tell u. y would a guy make a promise that he can't keep ,, its seriously disgusting

What else will make you fall easily?
Nothing else save by the fake promises and before you know it,you don already tender the PU...
Re: Romance by Youngpo413: 6:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Nenyeluv: lets be realistic here, what on earth wld make my boyfriend to cheat on me. knowing fully well dat is not worth it ,,, seriously there r no good guys again

just that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mentor / See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) / Now I Know The Meaning Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.