Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan (23092 Views)

Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Symphony007: 12:30am On Jul 19, 2013
If after 14 years in government and nigeria is like this, those people here or anywhere else holding brief for that party has no drop of shame or sensibility....i don't care about apc.cpc.acn.cnn,whatever. But if PDP still has a single supporter in the country. Then this country has no future.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 12:46am On Jul 19, 2013
[size=14pt]APC always the voice of maturity[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Gbawes: 12:57am On Jul 19, 2013
Pikin when him carry him papa na blokoss dey cover him face. Jonny boy don cover Amaechi face with him blokoss. Amaechi should be made to beg in public. After begging the president, we can then start the removal process.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Bangx(m): 12:57am On Jul 19, 2013
Ok i don hear...
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by kakachi: 1:02am On Jul 19, 2013
ssii:

Point of correction, the miscreants at the airport the other day do not represent Rivers youths. Those were political thugs of Wike's grassroot democratic initiative. Rivers youths are more dignified than that, and if you live in Rivers state you will know that most of the youths are behind Amaechi.
FYI, the Ikwerre youth movement which is the youth arm of the Ogbakor Ikwerre ( the umbrella body of Ikwerre nationality) and other Rivers youths were at the airport to show solidarity for the governor and ensure no tout from GDI comes to embarass the visiting govs.

I hope you are not trying to say that the protesting youths at the airport came from Lagos state or from Zamfara.
Call them political thugs or Wike's boys,but they are from River state.
You said MOST youths are behind Amechi,but most is not the same as all youths,so the youths that are uncomfortable
with the visit of those governors should not be crucified for showing their displeasure.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by kakachi: 1:06am On Jul 19, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]APC always the voice of maturity[/size]

HOW?
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 1:10am On Jul 19, 2013
kakachi: HOW?

Obviously at this juncture a meeting between Retardeen and Amaechi is the way to resolve the issue. So the Rivers ppl dont suffer

Governance has ground to a halt and whichever way you look at it, its the people suffering. Not Amaechi, Not Retardeen and not Patience nor Soyinka

Thats why APC is the best Always putting the people first

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Lusola15: 1:12am On Jul 19, 2013
U(CRA) ARE NOTHING BUT A CONDOM IN D HANDS OF D NIGERIAN POLICITCIANS.

Who one bet say he(CRA) no go beg

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by deeobserver209(m): 1:22am On Jul 19, 2013
We must not forget the fact that when anti Ameachi people are protesting, they are labeled 'thugs' by the Ameachi dominated media. Political thugs hired to create confusion. It's the propaganda machine. But when pro Ameachi fans are protesting, they are called 'The good citizens of Rivers state'. How nice. Double standard. Blue murder. We know it right from the beginning that the trouble in Rivers state is far more deeper than it appears to be. Thank God the intricacies and the root causes of these crisis are beginning to unfold. Ameachi have been made a fool for allowing himself to be used by northern political vultures and vampires. They never got me fooled right on the get go.

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by beblessed(f): 1:22am On Jul 19, 2013
There is a big problem in Nigeria. Where were these governors when people were dying in northern Nigeria? Did they visit the northern governors? Because their 'welfare' maybe truncated, they are running from pillar to post. These politicians owe Nigerians an apology because they know about the problem in the north and they are equally the source of the problem. The populace are just pawns in their hands. None of them is good o. Evil men.

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by ireneidiva(f): 2:01am On Jul 19, 2013
undecidedTired of hearing about Rivers state maybe we should talk about tonto Dike rather
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by babsomotde(m): 2:22am On Jul 19, 2013
Na them sabi... Birds of Same Feathers
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by bakila: 2:23am On Jul 19, 2013
ssii:

Point of correction, the miscreants at the airport the other day do not represent Rivers youths. Those were political thugs of Wike's grassroot democratic initiative. Rivers youths are more dignified than that, and if you live in Rivers state you will know that most of the youths are behind Amaechi.
FYI, the Ikwerre youth movement which is the youth arm of the Ogbakor Ikwerre ( the umbrella body of Ikwerre nationality) and other Rivers youths were at the airport to show solidarity for the governor and ensure no tout from GDI comes to embarass the visiting govs.

I agree, a Taxi Driver confirmed you view to me, when visited PH and things seeems to be going normal at Port-Harcourt. I the attention paid to this matter is channeled towards teh East -West Road the area would have been better off. Politician with expensive petty cat fights sha.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by bakila: 2:28am On Jul 19, 2013
Symphony007: If after 14 years in government and nigeria is like this, those people here or anywhere else holding brief for that party has no drop of shame or sensibility....i don't care about apc.cpc.acn.cnn,whatever. But if PDP still has a single supporter in the country. Then this country has no future.

Them get plenty supporters pass Super Eagles sef. Money things you know. Ignorance and pursaunce of primodial and parocial interest is also a big facto, that prevents the people from coming togather to claim and get a better deal from not on umblera party both the the APC-APGA guys too.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 2:38am On Jul 19, 2013
The wisest Governors in Nigeria and in the APC, the rest are bunch of looser. They now Advice Ameachi on how to get GEj, If you have to catch a monkey you have to act like one. Eje ki ape were ni oko iyawo (let call the mad man the groom)so we can have peace.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by nduchucks: 2:43am On Jul 19, 2013
Igwe.:

No matter what, this dance shouldn't have come outside, Amechi sure should have shown a brotherly love and respect no matter what, you can't slap back your elder/father irrespective of how wrong he was, hence the word respect is found in the dictionary.

I disagree with you my brother. These so called elders are responsible for the rot we find ourselves in. They need to be slapped, back handed, left and right hooked sef. The so called elders do not deserve our respect, in fact many of them need to be stoned.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by whitecat007: 3:06am On Jul 19, 2013
You will soon speak on the other side of your mouth by accusing them of treachery when they show you that they are the master of the game.

kasiem: why apc dey show cowardice this days. Amaechi fight gej, kill am
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Desric(m): 3:09am On Jul 19, 2013
You are a big fool for wasting your time typing this, just listen to yourself. That's why all we roll out these days from schools are bunch of incoherent graduates only flaring and flashing their useless certificate of shame everywhere. When will Nigeria grow beyond this nonsense of a system? So its now a crime to have ambition as a politician? And don't tell me about party because even a democratic party arrangement, there is what we call internal democracy. So irregularities and illegalities must continue because we are very unfortunate to have the left overs of the military leaders in politics who used their military pattern to play politics? Why did we vote GEJ? Is it not because we are tired of tyranny, Nepotism and corruption? Today the breath of fresh air, the first Phd President is even acting below the value of much abhorred military dictatorship. May God help us.
donchris999: Politics! Politics!politics! Very deadly game! Machiavelli comes to my mind! Reading my 48 laws of power by robert greene! Anything can happen. Choi! I siddon dey watch. I wish james ibori can just write a letter to amaechi from prison. 1st law of 48 laws of power states # never you outshine your master# atiku learnt this rule very late. Must we always learn from our mistakes? why not we learn from others? It might be late like ibori or sylva. I rest my case.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by whitecat007: 3:21am On Jul 19, 2013
You are the fake Gbawe. Attention!!! fake Gbawe is on the loose!!![b][/b]
Gbawes: Pikin when him carry him papa na blokoss dey cover him face. Jonny boy don cover Amaechi face with him blokoss. Amaechi should be made to beg in public. After begging the president, we can then start the removal process.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by BrokenTV: 3:40am On Jul 19, 2013
[quote =Garri the 1st]
Senseless!!
of course what sincere 9gerian said cannot make sense to you because your brain is below zero, i
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by iyobs7(f): 4:17am On Jul 19, 2013
To all those ranting and raving, note:

I love Goodluck for one thing, He is gently living his life and He is showing his level of maturity by not offering a word despite Amaechi's Public accusation of Mr President as the problem in his state.

Majority here are being sentimental and instead of seeing reasons, they criticize based on what they have heard from the public, mind you, those that surrounds Amaechi are not there because they know or support the truth, but because they stand to gain something from Amaechi.

For all those insulting GEJ and PEJ, even if you were a driver at Aso Rock, u will not even think of criticizing the President or his wife because ur mindsets are already defaulted to sing their praises, so is what is happening with Amaechi's camp.

If you like call him an I.diot, A retard, A slowpoke, Weakest president ever but please note this Never Insult those in POwer becuase they did not get there by mistake, they were destined to be there, instead of insulting and calling names why not make sense and let others gain from it? and note ur parents will never be where the I.diot and the retarded poke has been to till they die.

Of all the President in the World, I respect my President for not behaving like Amaechi who publicly accuses others of wrong doing when they are just singing his praise for gains...

14 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 4:21am On Jul 19, 2013
^^ Show us one place Amaechi mentioned Retardeen Jonathans name as the problem?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Tintinix: 4:26am On Jul 19, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]APC always the voice of maturity[/size]

Only sychophants will agree with you.
Yesterday Fashola hoped to withdraw his lawsuit against Jang to enable the owner of the Wahala to carry his trouble; today 8 of those drummers have gone to tell Amaechi that the party no dey sweet again... And they are matured?! I am sorry for you! The cowardly trademark is just too glaring!
At our dear Governor Amaechi, my question to you has always been why did you let yourself be used for this fight?! And as some one aptly put it, the person you are fighting is resolutly quiet! You go fear na!
Maybe the books have been opened to all of them who knows?!!

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by Tintinix: 4:34am On Jul 19, 2013
bashy_de[sup:
[/sup]my]The wisest Governors in Nigeria and in the APC, the rest are bunch of looser. They now Advice Ameachi on how to get GEj, If you have to catch a monkey you have to act like one. Eje ki ape were ni oko iyawo (let call the mad man the groom)so we can have peace.

Pure lie! Please don't come here and try to justify the betrayal instincts of your kind. We always knew that when the chips were down the always USED and NEVER learning people will bear his cross so please be quiet let us continue to watch how the cookie crumbles and see if our Dear Governor can escape this unscathed! SMH!!
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by dridowu: 4:39am On Jul 19, 2013
Goddex: Bunch of jobless losers.
They made it a surprised visit else. .I trust Rivers state youths.
if the term " jobless losers " means to be a state gov and a major stake holder in Nigeria, i pray to God to make me a jobless losers
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 4:56am On Jul 19, 2013
Tintinix:

Only sychophants will agree with you.
Yesterday Fashola hoped to withdraw his lawsuit against Jang to enable the owner of the Wahala to carry his trouble; today 8 of those drummers have gone to tell Amaechi that the party no dey sweet again... And they are matured?! I am sorry for you! The cowardly trademark is just too glaring!
At our dear Governor Amaechi, my question to you has always been why did you let yourself be used for this fight?! And as some one aptly put it, the person you are fighting is resolutly quiet! You go fear na!
Maybe the books have been opened to all of them who knows?!!

If they want to betray him would they still go to visit him today? I think Retardeens daftness is very contagious and has affected many of his balls lickers

Fashola withdrew his case and they sued for peace since Hippo has come out in the open to admit she is the cause of the problem.

[size=14pt]Thats what they wanted to prove all along[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by mannobi(m): 4:58am On Jul 19, 2013
emmatony:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/8-governors-visit-amaechi-urge-him-to-meet-jonathan/
I thought those demoralised rabbles who called themselves rivers youth will dare throw stones at the western governors. Crazman dey respect his masters anyway. Badluck for them
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:02am On Jul 19, 2013
karl max: 8 govs + 4 rogue pdp northern governor + edo state gov + amechi = 14 I believe these are the governors that voted for him in the NGF election. The truth is gradually coming out!! No wonder fashole is begging to withdraw his case cos he knows he would be disgraced in court am still waiting for amechi to call his own NGF meeting.and am still waiting for the 19 governors that voted him NGF chairman to pay him solidarity visit. So far we have 12 still waiting for oshomole to pay his own solidarity to complete the 14 or has he swithed camp?
Guy you are so daft. With people like you Nigeria will not grow. Can you say amen to this prayer? May the blood of the innocent that has been killed in Nigeria as a result of bad governance and corruption be on the head of our bad leaders. May there supporters and sympatizers partake in the woes that will betide them. Their generation shall be not be found in the land.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by EkoIle1: 5:08am On Jul 19, 2013
Finally, the only sensible adults in Nigeria are on the stage.

They just stole the moral ground and authority from the dullard and basically made the whole problem his problem to fix, the burden is now on him and not Amaechi..

Now what? What's the dullard going to do..? What's his next move going to be? Keep acting a fool while Amaechi stay looking sensible, rational and matured...?

I bet oponuchukwu and his jesus of okrika illiterate wife didn't see this masterstroke coming. Now they've backed the dullard all the way into a corner.

What a born dullard...

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by solapex18ng: 5:31am On Jul 19, 2013
Did Ūя̲̅ mumu president pay a solidarity visit to Yoce state? Ode oponu.
sapien: Why didn't these hypocrites pay a solidarity visit to Yobe where those school children were murdered in cold blood?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by maxwelljohn525: 6:19am On Jul 19, 2013
Are u serious?
Anyways 18+ only,do pay me a visit at www.writerstab.
Re: APC Governors Advice Amaechi To Meet Jonathan by mcmaurice20(m): 6:19am On Jul 19, 2013
Jobless southwest hawks...apart frm lagos southwest is a village...they better find something better to do [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant / President Buhari Hosted APC Chieftains To Dinner At The State House (photos) / President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.