Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? (1394 Views)

Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by Omen100(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
The important thing is not to stop questioning because curiosity has its own reason for existing. I have being trying to figure out the language, term or clause to use to illustrate the general question of man on "why do or Why are women always attracted to men in cars" but then, as the saying goes a picture they say, "says a million words"

Should the picture below be allowed to quash my curiosity & that of other men?

Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
1.walking barefooted is a crime.
2.angelic legs don't touch the ground.
Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by bigt2(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
Op, better ask well the question. I think you wished to go thus: why are women not attracted to my okada? Or better still, why are car cruisers snatching my girlfriends?
An answer is 'UNA NO LIKE BETTER THING?' grin
Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by Sanboy25: 12:17am On Jul 19, 2013
A car is a symbol of a certain achievement... undecided
Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 19, 2013
When I see a fine car, I hope that someone fine is driving it. tongue
Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by babsomotde(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2013
So that they will not suffer the scorching of the sun and beatings of the rain. Ladies love better things.
Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by Mynd44: 2:08am On Jul 19, 2013
Sanboy25: A car is a symbol of a certain achievement... undecided
Really?
Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Really?

Of course.. Also it can signify that the guy is a hard worker and nobody likes a lazy ass. tongue
Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by Mynd44: 2:24am On Jul 19, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Of course.. Also it can signify that the guy is a hard worker and nobody likes a lazy ass. tongue
So everyone who works hard has a car. And everyone who does not work hard does not have a car.

I am learning things
Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
So everyone who works hard has a car. And everyone who does not work hard does not have a car.

I am learning things

No.. Go back and re-read my post. I said it "can signify" .. not "it always signifies"

Jisos boy.. Slap yourself for me angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by Mynd44: 2:30am On Jul 19, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

No.. Go back and re-read my post. I said it "can signify" .. not "it always signifies"

Jisos boy.. Slap yourself for me angry
You need to smell the sarcasm in my post ma'am.
Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by Mynd44: 2:34am On Jul 19, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You need to realize that Im going to curse you as much as truckpusher. angry
I can always curse back. And oh, I curse better
Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
I can always curse back. And oh, I curse better

Sharrap. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by Mynd44: 2:36am On Jul 19, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Sharrap. lipsrsealed
tongue
Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by daisyella: 6:10am On Jul 19, 2013
Is this thread not supposed 2 b a joke?
Re: Why Are Women Always Attracted To Men In Cars? by bigt2(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2013
daisyella: Is this thread not supposed 2 b a joke?
i guess u are just knowing mynd! That is how he derailed my post!! :/

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:ghetto(ajekpako) Girls Are Better Lovers Than The Ajebutter Girls / 9 Things A Guy Can Do For A Girl That Are More Intimate Than Sex / Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.