Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

How To Get A Man to Kiss You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Man to Kiss You? (22250 Views)

She Will Kiss You Non-stop With This Simple Romantic Tips..read Now / How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You / If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by sexynes(f): 6:25am On May 25, 2006
How Do You Get A Man To Kiss You Without Looking Slutty Or Desperate?

Ok People, I know the world is moving "ahead"(please note the quotation marks) but I am still very traditional minded and I feel the guy should always make the first move and has to do at least most of the chasing. There's one problem though, there's this guy I like but not enough to date him. However, the boy has the nicest lips I've seen so far and I would really like the guy to kiss me but I don't know quite how to make him initiate the kiss. Any tips?
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by bumbaby(f): 6:28am On May 25, 2006
common wait for him, if he doesnt have the sense to iniate it forget him.And it isnt by force to kiss!!!
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by baby4u2(f): 6:22am On May 26, 2006
just make sure ur lips are succulent and juicy enough to kiss. make sure u pout ur lips and make sure ur mouth is in his face whenever u're both alone. that should do it. lol grin
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by Olumide7(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2006
you can't force a guy that doesn't want to kiss you to do so, rather, the next thing you will hear is GBOSA!!! i.e A DIRTY SLAP!!! cool wink
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by bluenubian(f): 2:10pm On May 26, 2006
olumide that was funny

hey sexy, i tell u, if the guy wanted to kiss u he would have done it a long time ago, forget about being traditional pls, plus u never said if u guys were dating. if u r dating then there is s problem and he shud have kissed u a long time ago. but if u r not dating what makes u think he's gonna jus kiss u like that, abi na winsh, anyways kiss the guy and get it over with. yes guys chase but if u kiss him first doesnt mean u r being wayward, he might kiss u back and wanna kiss u even longer, maybe he doesnt know how u feel and doesnt wanna disrespect u, kiss him softly, then let him take over,
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by dude(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2006
the guy is a proper slacker. if it was me, we would have gone far  beyound a bloody kiss. i would have had you moaning and groaning under me long before now. in any case i have very kissable lips too. and am willing to help out and do beyound kissing.

are u down honey
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by dearie(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2006
Mr Dude, na wa 4 u o, is that the issue? She simply wants an advice and u are thrusting urself forward, Naija guys sef, Anyway, luck to u!

As for u girl, U shl be mindful of the society u live in, if ur antics are not enough to get him notice what u r trying to offer , he may simply be pretending not noticing u because he's not interested,That doesn't make him a slacker, he simply no want, abi! then give it up, because as for me, if u go beyond that, u make urself worthless, and may be taken for granted.
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by desiree(f): 7:48pm On May 26, 2006
@sexy_nes

If he finds you attractive he would kiss you anyway, there is no point trying too hard.
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by kimba(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2006
so after you get him to kiss you,

then what
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by baby4u2(f): 7:51pm On May 26, 2006
like i said earlier plus this, make sure u do enough to try and make him want u, but dont jump on him that's not how proper girls roll. then abeg ehn sexynes if he doesnt try to atleast kiss u, just forget it he doesnt want to or is not used to it.
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by desiree(f): 8:00pm On May 26, 2006
baby4u2:

try to atleast kiss u, just forget it he doesnt want to or is not used to it.

Abi oooo my sister, I must also stress that just try to be your normal self, you don't want to seem all pushy and in your face whereas he is laughing at you behind your back. Teenage boys can be funny at times.
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by sexynes(f): 7:59am On May 27, 2006
Thanks people, I see what y'all are saying and you guys reflected a lot of the thoughts that had been going through my mind. Meanwhile @dude, you are very funny. Why would you think that I would want to kiss you when I already said that I want to kiss someone else. Is that how I'll just be going about kissing people. LOL
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by BigShishi(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2006
the problem is that with girls , u never know when they want u to kiss them, I remember when , actually never mind undecided
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by bluenubian(f): 1:42pm On May 27, 2006
@big shishi

i konw what u mean, but if u guys are dating, kissing shud be a give,. dont kiss on the first date if u r uncomfortable, but on the second date u cud do it, if she has agreed to go out on a second date then she really likes u, now im talking to grown folks not the lil hgh school dates kids have.
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 2:17pm On May 27, 2006
who says he has to kiss you first
go ahead and make the first move
and fulfil your fantasies
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by woleprof(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2006
Baby, remember gone were those days when guys makes the first move. Babes now makes moves, at least to confirm that we are really moving faster in all aspect of life.

if have got , then flaunt it,

That cud be the begining of a LOVE SCENE cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by edatika(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2006
i dont seem to understand one thing.
do u just want to kiss d guy and go,

cos i personally feel that kissing shd be a part of a relationship
or do want him to be just your kiss-pal?

why not initiate a relationship
then u can eat his mouth for as long as u want.
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:27pm On May 31, 2006
are U actually begging 4 a kiss from a guy or sumtin pathetic! embarassed grin cheesy embarassed
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by baby4u2(f): 2:58am On Jun 01, 2006
rhodayln where did she beg for the kiss?
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by eslynera(f): 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2006
hey, i think she should just try to figure outta a way when she'll be alone with the guy and get their faces suddenly close to eachother. the gurl shouldn't tripp, she should atleast show some emotions/feelings through her eyes, and if the guy'll feel like kissin her, he'll do it, if he's got no will to do it, or if he never thought about it and just turnz
away ouch! cry cheesy then the gal shouldn't force it much, she should just forget about it as well. smiley let us know when you succeed feelin the flirty lips!!! cheesy good luck yo wink kiss kiss
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:12am On Jun 03, 2006
hEy!!! cheesy cheesy good one esly, good one cheesy cheesy i really feel the bit bout getting that faces close together, reminds me of sweet memories with Ken cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:13am On Jun 03, 2006
baby4u2:

rhodayln where did she beg for the kiss?
that was a ques not a statement! duh! grin kiss grin
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by baby4u2(f): 5:52am On Jun 03, 2006
rodayln i choose to believe that was not a question, it was rhetoric, i guess u know what that means cause u ended it by criticizing. duhhhh
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by cammax7(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2006
Nes, when I had ma first kiss *clears throat* she mad the first move. if u want it that bad go ahead and make ur move girl and DONT BE AFRAID OF REJECTION. I guess thats whats stopping you from making the move.
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by CoolDave(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2006
OK ,OK ladies and Gentlemen---[i](As if you guys portrayed the mien characters of L & G)[/i]well, @Lady that needs to be kissed,it seems to me that this is not your first time of being kissed,the question was just to pull the legs of those with hot lips and ,  but you are having fun aren't you?
@pro-make the first move----No wonder guys don't want to smell the foul breath you offer for free.
@Against making the first move---If you are that truthful,you'll enjoy your guy when eventually he decides to taste the juice offered in the heavens.I suggest Kissing to be a special gift you should give to your guy on the altar.I'm sure my Grandma is applauding my suggestion.
@Bad guys---why taste the pudding while on the hot plate?You'll get your tongue all burnt.
@Me,Myself & I---I truly wish I could kiss my lady but I have made a covenant with my eyes not to look at the succulent lips of the most beautiful lady in the whole wide world-(My Darling sweetheart)
In summary,@sexy_nes,your id suggests some thoughts of Bleep,have you ever tried kissing a coke bottle?It shows you ways of acheiving the most romantic&ecstatic feeling,if you are this hungry for a kiss,please buy the content and the bottle.Cheers
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000] cheesy
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by Greatpeter(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2006
Which planet earth are all these thoughts coming from?

OMG!
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by eslynera(f): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2006
from NL house, just from the house, many heads put together you know?? cheesy
@Rhod, yeah gurl, no doubt. cheesy kiss
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by Greatpeter(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2006
Good answer Miss Nairaland!
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by eslynera(f): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2006
MISS wot?? embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by curiousNja(f): 2:29am On Jun 06, 2006
Strictly for Guys? So what are you going to do? Put a gate, a bouncer, a password or an entry fee to this topic to prevent women? What, is there a requirement to show your d**k before entering?  tongue
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by eslynera(f): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2006
OMG, wot now oooooh!!!! cheesy grin smiley wink
Re: How To Get A Man to Kiss You? by habibat(f): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2006
if u are desperate 4 his kiss winkden u should go 4 it.dont wait 4 him 2 make d 1st move.but if u hear GBOSA; no b me send u message oooooo wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / A Question For The Female Money freaks. / My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.