Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! (22236 Views)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit? / My Girlfriend Is A Mamiwater.... Water Spirit!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 25, 2009
House, How do i curb or deal with these? Yet she claimed to love me.
She has water spirit. Gawwd. sad and i bet she's using it to perpetrate evil.
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by sinceerr: 1:28am On Jun 25, 2009
brein:

Tell her to make u rich, dating a mami water has it perks.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by Hollysmile: 2:10am On Jun 25, 2009
Tell her to make u a 'Papi iwater'. Tee hee hee!
After all, wande coal said,
"I be a wizard. Will u be my witch?"

3 Likes

Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by TheSeeker(m): 2:33am On Jun 25, 2009
Tell her to make you rich, unless that is a bad thing too.
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:35am On Jun 25, 2009
There is this saying by our Ancient ones. . . . It takes one to know one!

So POSTERMAN . . . . You be mammy pickin? How you take know say she be mammywater?

1 Like

Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by Strz(f): 6:36am On Jun 25, 2009
That is so hot!
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by HohDee(m): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2009
@ poster
arn't gonna say much,
i was once in ur shoe,
NaJa HaJe:

There is this saying by our Ancient ones. . . . It takes one to know one!

So POSTERMAN . . . . You be mammy pickin? How you take know say she be mammywater?
he doesn't av to b mammy pickin,
ma own experience, she told me da 1st 9t i had sex wit her
came ova to ma place & review da secret to me 3am after sum round of sex.
cant jst forget tht day 4 da rest of ma life
3.am, no place to run,i was fuckin scared,freaky shakin & can't even luk @ her eyes
d next stuff i saw was tears dropin frm her eyes.blamin herself 4 tellin me
i cudn't bliv it, i was forced to cuddle da same person i was scared & runnin 4
b4 6am,we even had 3 more rounds of sex.
i date her 4 complete 2.1/2 yrs b4 i left Naija
SHE'S 1 IN A TRILLION cant jst deny da respect i av 4 her to tell me tht shit
let me say loud & clear--AM VERY PROUDDDDD OF U ADEGURL
gotta stop here

@ poster 4 her to tell u, 4get guy she truly loveeeeeee yo
and mean alot to her.Remember u seems kinda special thts y
she told yo, they dnt jst tell ordinary peeps or u don see aje wey shout 4 public say she b aje ni
no need to run, stay, she need u much more nw @ least sum1 tht understnd her
& its nobody else bt u,
nuffin do u dog,  u save
STAY COOLER grin
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by biola44: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2009
undecided
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2009
@replies.
Tell her to make me rich?? shocked shocked
NL peeps are nt friendly o.
@hor dee, nice one, but mine case seem the opposite, i found out that she's has mermaid spirit, SHE DIDNT TELL ME, , and up till present she doesnt know that i'm already aware she's one. The prob is she's usiing that spirit to carryout evil deeds.
Do i take her for deliverance or what can i simply do, ? Guys pls, its a serious one and i beg to say she's my heartbeat (at least for now).
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by eyonigger(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2009
My gurl has a spirit, bt nt sure the kind shes got. She opened up to me that they have been doing deliverance for her since the past 2 years.

@poster, be diplomatic with her, dnt rush into leaving her or doing something that will hurt her, cos u might have urself to blame. Diplomacy is the keyword, ull gradually drift urself away from her.

1 Like

Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by IFELEKE(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2009
eyonigger:

@poster, be diplomatic with her, dnt rush into leaving her or doing something that will hurt her, cos u might have urself to blame. Diplomacy is the keyword, ull gradually drift urself away from her.
Well said fellow Barca disciple, well said wink

1 Like

Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by sistawoman: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2009
what is a mami/water girl?
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by tpiah: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2009
Africans and lack of money to see a doctor.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by hixxx1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2009
Lucky chap. ur babe na mummy water! make surc say u show am peper. Bleep am so tey till u drive devil comot for her life.
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by ilosiwaju: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
mammywater? in 2009?
o ga ooo!
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2009
Huh! shocked
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by spikedcylinder: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2009
I didn't know Asians could also be accused of witchcraft.
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by sistawoman: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2009
what is a mammywater please
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by ichommy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2009
Lol grin grin
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by tboyjnr(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
@sistawoman - mammywater translates to - mermaid, water demon, etc
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by kay7: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2009
this may sound naive, but if she does not disclose, how do you know she has the spirit?
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by ZAINABABY: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2009
@ THE POSTER
CONGRATULATIONS!!
ASK HER TO BE CATCHING FISHES FOR YOU WHO KNOWS YOU MAY BECOME A FISH DEALER

1 Like

Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by Shentz(f): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2009
oh mami water does exist

ZAINABABY:

@ THE POSTER
CONGRATULATIONS!!
ASK HER TO BE CATCHING FISHES FOR YOU WHO KNOWS YOU MAY BECOME A FISH DEALER

You're funny
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
Kay, a frend confirmed the atrocities she'd committed! A female prophetess also confirmed it.
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by touchmeder: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2009
mammywater dey oh.people can be possessed by evil n that i know as a Nigerian, i only wonder how one can date a possessed person and not know. such person must be spiritually weak not to know smiley
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by ilosiwaju: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2009
touchmeder:

mammywater dey oh.people can be possessed by evil n that i know as a Nigerian, i only wonder how one can date a possessed person and not know. such person must be spiritually weak not to know smiley
Well,sir touchmeder do u mind giving a brief lecture on how to identify mammywaters or maybe a gadget(try MAMMYWATER-KNOW-METER for a name)? i may need one, am interested in dat fish dealership zainababy talked about.
Nairaland sha, wonders shall never end!
grin
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by OkraSoup1: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2009
brein:

You haven't given much detail. What has she done, how did you find out, what are the specifics to being a mamiwata and for the love of God why do people take the word of missionaries that came to Nigeria and corrupted and polluted our traditional beliefs with theirs. Forget the stereotype and try looking at the relationship with fresher more understanding eyes.
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by 190: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2009
please mammy water really exist
read this links and be scared 2 ur pants
or boxers or both,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25789.96.html

190 has spoken
as ever and reliable informant
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by cystein(m): 12:03am On Jun 26, 2009
If only i could see a marmaid, i am willing to pay $10, 000 to see it with my two eyes. Give me a vibe if you know where to get one
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by 190: 1:22am On Jun 26, 2009
pls peeps get more stories on mammy water
on dis link,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25789.96.html

pls dont forget 2 leave ur views there as well

Mammy water are 4 real and im sensing my dog pablo
is one!
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 26, 2009
undecided am in betwn 2 crossed bridges. sad
Re: My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! by tpiah: 3:14am On Jun 26, 2009
all your girlfriend is trying to tell you is she's is in a cult.

No be today so stop hyperventilating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners / How Do The Successful Combat A Lonely Lovelife? / Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.