Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Droid VPN: Your Questions - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Droid VPN: Your Questions (66879 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Emmankem(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2013
browser on Etisalat sim with your Droid Vpn free at 0 naira without any data subscription.
Just use UDP and change your port to 53 thats all. its working, I got it here; samintegrity..com/2013/08/etisalat-free-mobile-browsing-on-all.html?m=1

check if yours is fast, testify.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by opisco01(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2013
indigene:
If you must use droidvpn, supply the details of your phone modules as indicated by tun.ko. Officially from them, modules that can be loaded are those in their data base, suppllied by users.
But before then, note that most android devices have PPTP VPN embedded.
Goto=settings-wireless+network-VPN- vpn name bestvpnusa-server address bestvpnusa.com-enable encryption-save.
Visit the site bestvpnusa.com to see your passwaord go back to vpn tap it another dialog box appears input free as username name, input password seen at the site save, connect. there must be an indication that it has connected to your network. if there is
open your browser, goto their site, it will indicate your current ip location.
Its free,no software,no subscription. the only inconvienence you may bear is to daily check for password.
tanx so all I av to do is change my apn to blackberry. net nd connect with this vpn?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by jorhney(m): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2013
Why does droidvpn disconnects every time?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by TheTega(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2013
My droidvpn keeps showing connection Timeout since I tried connecting today. Rooted phone with icmp on
500 pls help out
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by jorhney(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2013
TheTega: My droidvpn keeps showing connection Timeout since I tried connecting today. Rooted phone with icmp on
500 pls help out

change the protocol to udp and udp port to 500
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by TheTega(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2013
jorhney:

change the protocol to udp and udp port to 500
Thanks Bro
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by duwdu: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
This is a useful and informative thread, @indigene, thanks, and well done.

And it's attracting some other quality contributors too.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Tnot(m): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
My droidvpn disconnect whenever my tab2 goes to sleep. Any solution to that pls?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by jorhney(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
I heard that there is a way of making your droidvpn bandwidth unlimited using titanium backup
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Please house help me out. I use mtn bis on android via Droidvpn but my network goes off like every minute. Any solution will be appreciated.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by opisco01(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
my droid vpn connects but 0 download nd 0 upload. m usin gli jzt subscribed for d one wk plan jst ti test. guess its nt workin. Help!!!
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
jorhney: Why does droidvpn disconnects every time?
Stability of any VPN is dependent upon your network signal strength and speed.
Droidvpn buffers, just like others, where the signal strength is weak, droid will timeout.
Also it quite a deceit, network providers make noise and a lot of it. But when put to test, they becomes grossly wanting.
Go to speedtest.net to check your isp speed

1 Like

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Youngk(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
pls help! my driodvpn disconnects and connects back every minute
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
jaysleem: Please house help me out. I use mtn bis on android via Droidvpn but my network goes off like every minute. Any solution will be appreciated.
Network signal might appear full bar but weak. Droidvpn will disconnect. It might also be from droid end and your server location. For example london, Netherland are nearer to Nigeria, than los angeles.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
duwdu: This is a useful and informative thread, @indigene, thanks, and well done.

And it's attracting some other quality contributors too.

P34c3
You made my day
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by choix007(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
indigene:
If you must use droidvpn, supply the details of your phone modules as indicated by tun.ko. Officially from them, modules that can be loaded are those in their data base, suppllied by users.
But before then, note that most android devices have PPTP VPN embedded.
Goto=settings-wireless+network-VPN- vpn name bestvpnusa-server address bestvpnusa.com-enable encryption-save.
Visit the site bestvpnusa.com to see your passwaord go back to vpn tap it another dialog box appears input free as username name, input password seen at the site save, connect. there must be an indication that it has connected to your network. if there is
open your browser, goto their site, it will indicate your current ip location.
Its free,no software,no subscription. the only inconvienence you may bear is to daily check for password.

Pls boss, does it work with mtn bis..and does it have any data limit? Ps
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 19, 2013
choix007:

Pls boss, does it work with mtn bis..and does it have any data limit? Ps
I cannot say, because I don't use bb. They don't have data limit. for more list of verified free vpn goto www.freevpnaccess.com
Note:bestvpnusa.com site is down, you can start with getukvpn or any other from freeaccess.
Bestvpnusa.com is active, today's password 6322

1 Like

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Deblow: 4:30am On Aug 19, 2013
For those of you who complain of regular disconnection and reconnection of mobile data on mtn with droidvpn,it has nothing to do with network signal or droidvpn server. The simple truth is that u have reached the fair usage limit and yet ur active bis subscription still subsists. So mtn frustrates u by intermittently disconnecting the mobile network signal and reconnecting same almost immediately especially when u want to make a download or load a large page. To confirm send STATUS to 26100 and see if u are not within the fair usage limit. Or better still, get another sim put it in ur phone and subscribe to BBCDAY and see if there will be disruption of network till u get to the threshold or not. Yeye network!
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 19, 2013
Deblow: For those of you who complain of regular disconnection and reconnection of mobile data on mtn with droidvpn,it has nothing to do with network signal or droidvpn server. The simple truth is that u have reached the fair usage limit and yet ur active bis subscription still subsists. So mtn frustrates u by intermittently disconnecting the mobile network signal and reconnecting same almost immediately especially when u want to make a download or load a large page. To confirm send STATUS to 26100 and see if u are not within the fair usage limit. Or better still, get another sim put it in ur phone and subscribe to BBCDAY and see if there will be disruption of network till u get to the threshold or not. Yeye network!
@deblow. tanx for your contribution, I don't see anything wrong from what mtn or any other network is doing, as need as they don't take undue advantage of their customers.
I as an employer of labour, you don't expect the salary of a chief accountant, when you re an accounts clerk, do you?
Even droidvpn, do you think, they don't keep your records? when they observe, that you have been using their service for so long, no matter they emails accounts you hide at they do interfer, especially when you keep choosing their premuim servers other than free ones.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Ogetogeo(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2013
Contact us today to help upgrade your droidvpn for a token or also get an OpenVPn account.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2013
Ogetogeo: Contact us today to help upgrade your droidvpn for a token or also get an OpenVPn account.
@ogetogeo. if your an approved exchanger for perfectmoney and paypal which re means of payment droidvpn accepts, there ain't nothing bad making available your website or like.
If you have read thread like this or another many have been complaining of having their accounts discounted. You ought to know how this happens to be.
If one wants to upgrade his or her droidvpn account, first, a free perfectmoney acount is openly available, like signing up from here.

http://perfectmoney.is/signup.html?ref=5142135
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2013
Ogetogeo: Contact us today to help upgrade your droidvpn for a token or also get an OpenVPn account.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by ififils: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2013
interested in driodvpn premium upgrade reachme on 08034667647.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Ogetogeo(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
indigene:
@ogetogeo. if your an approved exchanger for perfectmoney and paypal which re means of payment droidvpn accepts, there ain't nothing bad making available your website or like.
If you have read thread like this or another many have been complaining of having their accounts discounted. You ought to know how this happens to be.
If one wants to upgrade his or her droidvpn account, first, a free perfectmoney acount is openly available, like signing up from here.

http://perfectmoney.is/signup.html?ref=5142135

You should check my signature for my blog. If i post links here my posts gets hidden.
Meanwhile, not everyone have the strength of opening a PM account and funding it just to upgrade droidvpn, so that is where my service comes in, I upgrade for them using my e currency account. Am not funding e-currency as I never stated that here.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by wozup: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
Please is there a way to make Droid fast on etisalat
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Tnot(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
please help me out.
My droidvpn is connected yet my data is reducing.

Whatever droidvpn download, the same amount of data reduce from my balance. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tnot: please help me out.
My droidvpn is connected yet my data is reducing.

Whatever droidvpn download, the same amount of data reduce from my balance. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Mister, did u change ur apn to blackberry.net?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by opisco01(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
opisco01: my droid vpn connects but 0 download nd 0 upload. m usin gli jzt subscribed for d one wk plan jst ti test. guess its nt workin. Help!!!
any advice for me?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Paschal007: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ogetogeo:

You should check my signature for my blog. If i post links here my posts gets hidden.
Meanwhile, not everyone have the strength of opening a PM account and funding it just to upgrade droidvpn, so that is where my service comes in, I upgrade for them using my e currency account. Am not funding e-currency as I never stated that here.

Really? How much? cheesy
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Tnot(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
phoinix:

Mister, did u change ur apn to blackberry.net?

I'm using airtel monthly unlimited on Tab 2. The droidvpn won't connect successfully with Blackberry.net
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Sheggun1: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
pls help me........... my phone is not conecting with blackberry.net......am using htc g2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Use Airtel 2GB And 6GB 2g Network Data On 3G Network / How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) / Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.