Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Droid VPN: Your Questions - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Droid VPN: Your Questions (66886 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 01, 2013
tun.ko says can't find path to tun.ko is not found.....i hope it won't disturb the Droid vpn from browsing with mtn bis day cuz it already said that You can now use droid vpn
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2013
i have a universal modem(a plug and play type that doesnt allow for editing of network settings/profiles) and a pentium 4 desktop pc. How do make use of d daily Bis plans with the help of vpn?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
bheegsam: i have a universal modem(a plug and play type that doesnt allow for editing of network settings/profiles) and a pentium 4 desktop pc. How do make use of d daily Bis plans with the help of vpn?
Droidvpn has a desktop version known as pdproxy
Get it at www.pdproxy.com and follow instruction to install,
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=austino71]tun.ko says can't find path to tun.ko is not found.....i hope it won't disturb the Droid vpn from browsing with mtn bis day cuz it already said that You can now use droid vpn[/quote
Droidvpn and openvpn connect can not work without proper loaded module by Tun.ko.
If you must insist to use droidvpn sent a report to support@droidvpn.com
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by hawdi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Please, I have an active etisalat BIS subscription, was using MTN before now though, so the droidvpn settings for etisalat says '53' as udp port, of which I did, but the thing still didn't connect, so I became curious; does one have to also change the APN
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
indigene:
Droidvpn has a desktop version known as pdproxy
Get it at www.pdproxy.com and follow instruction to install,

Thanks for the reply. I want you to clarify something here: do you mean that I can subscribe to any BIS plan of my choice(whether daily/monthly/weekly) and then insert d SIM into the universal modem without editing any settings and then use it to browse with the aid of VPN?

Sorry if my questions sounds amateurish. I'm still a learner o!
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by akintayo1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ogetogeo:

DroidVPN only works on unrooted phones and tab running on Honeycomb and above. Anything below that like gingerbread needs root access.

Am using HTC Hero G3 running android 2.3.7, I download droidvpn and tun.ko but tun.ko does not work with my device. please, any solution to this or other reliable vpn working perfectly with mtn bis would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Kamaye(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
My droidvpn is saying i have reached my bandwidth limit for the day which i know is normal, but what i don't know is how long will it take before my service is restored. my subscription for BBCDAY started at 4:30pm yesterday (which i already renew today)and i have reached my 100mb limit around 2:30pm today it's now 6:15pm and i'm still not reconnected. someone shud enlight me pls.

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by hawdi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kamaye: My droidvpn is saying i have reached my bandwidth limit for the day which i know is normal, but what i don't know is how long will it take before my service is restored. my subscription for BBCDAY started at 4:30pm yesterday (which i already renew today)and i have reached my 100mb limit around 2:30pm today it's now 6:15pm and i'm still not reconnected. someone shud enlight me pls.

Its always 12noon to 12noon, so meaning you ain't gon be reconnected until 12noon tomorrow! Sorry about that!
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Kamaye(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
hawdi:

Its always 12noon to 12noon, so meaning you ain't gon be reconnected until 12noon tomorrow! Sorry about that!
K, got it thanx.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Davidbanky(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
How does this work for iPhone 4S ?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
bheegsam:

Thanks for the reply. I want you to clarify something here: do you mean that I can subscribe to any BIS plan of my choice(whether daily/monthly/weekly) and then insert d SIM into the universal modem without editing any settings and then use it to browse with the aid of VPN?

Sorry if my questions sounds amateurish. I'm still a learner o!
You have to install the drive of the modem on your desktop.
For instance I also use a universal usb modem, this gives me a sort of free style to use any network of choice. For specific use. eg etisalat seems so fast and stable within my office zone,hence to bid for a time specific bidding etisalat I choose, at home MTN.
I don't duly understand the rave about bbm or bis, I never used bb, its screen size puts me off.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by hawdi(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
hawdi: Please, I have an active etisalat BIS subscription, was using MTN before now though, so the droidvpn settings for etisalat says '53' as udp port, of which I did, but the thing still didn't connect, so I became curious; does one have to also change the APN
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
hawdi: Please, I have an active etisalat BIS subscription, was using MTN before now though, so the droidvpn settings for etisalat says '53' as udp port, of which I did, but the thing still didn't connect, so I became curious; does one have to also change the APN
Sorry it seems you got things mixed up, mtn, etisalat, I am sure mtn and etisalat can't share a glass of cold lager on Driodvpn. Droidvpn has these following UDP ports 53, 80, 110, 137, 9200, widely know 500. most times one network might be stable on a particular port than another.During droidvpn system upgrade port 53 drilled a little hole in some network system, giving access to free browsing. Sir that hole has been plug, got a data on your etisalat, enjoy
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 03, 2013
any openvpn reseller here? and does open vpn work on unrooted Phones?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by AdeniyiA(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2013
pls house, wat other vpn can I use apart from Droidvpn?. GAEPROXY seems not to be working despite telling me its working undergrd .
n how I can activate it.
thanks
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by MrFeng: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2013
Pls help...my droidvpn fails to connect even with mtn bis,I subscribed few mins ago,when I choose udp it shows no open port found,icmp shows incorrect pass,I used blackberry.net as the apn,its working before my bis expired last week,so I did another one today. I remember I clicked force to stop. Pls what's the udp port that will work for it,my fone is running ice cream 4.0.4,and its rooted
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by hawdi(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2013
indigene:
Sorry it seems you got things mixed up, mtn, etisalat, I am sure mtn and etisalat can't share a glass of cold lager on Driodvpn. Droidvpn has these following UDP ports 53, 80, 110, 137, 9200, widely know 500. most times one network might be stable on a particular port than another.During droidvpn system upgrade port 53 drilled a little hole in some network system, giving access to free browsing. Sir that hole has been plug, got a data on your etisalat, enjoy

*sigh* If I got you right, you mean the port 53 has stopped working??!! Ok....a dude jes told me droidvpn doesn't even work with etisalat at all. Its all good, I'll cope! Thanks man!
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by kardinalz: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2013
pls whc netwrk is betta with droidvpn,MTN or AIRTEL??
And d settings pls.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Praise5: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
pls guys my playstore don't open with vpn!!!
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
hawdi:

*sigh* If I got you right, you mean the port 53 has stopped working??!! Ok....a dude jes told me droidvpn doesn't even work with etisalat at all. Its all good, I'll cope! Thanks man!
Its working, it a part of droidvpn port.But no longer as free booze.You must a data.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mr Feng: Pls help...my droidvpn fails to connect even with mtn bis,I subscribed few mins ago,when I choose udp it shows no open port found,icmp shows incorrect pass,I used blackberry.net as the apn,its working before my bis expired last week,so I did another one today. I remember I clicked force to stop. Pls what's the udp port that will work for it,my fone is running ice cream 4.0.4,and its rooted
Reverse to mtn internet setting default, choose any UDP port 53,80,110,137,500,9200 uncheck No Root mode
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by kardinalz: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
@ indigene y u no reply mi nah embarassed
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Davidbanky(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Please house o, i need it for my iPhone what do I do please
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by akintayo1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
@Indigene and other pro in the house.

Am using HTC Hero G3 running android 2.3.7, I download droidvpn and tun.ko, but tun.ko does not work with my device.

please, any solution to this or other reliable vpn working perfectly with mtn bis plan would be appreciated.

I have tried hotspot sheild, openvpn and vpntraffic but they just either not compatiable with my device or not working.

Note: my device does not have Google play installed on it. I tried to manually install it, but it crash each time I tried open it.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
Davidbanky: Please house o, i need it for my iPhone what do I do please
iphone is compatible with droidvpn, openvpn connect,easyovpn and Tun.ko, download latest version of droidvpn from www.droidvpn.com click on download and download Tun.ko from playstore.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by BEDEIKE(m): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2013
guys I need ur help I'm willing to pay anyone who will help me now, I'm usinga rooted HTC g2 runing on OS 2.3. I downloaded droidvpn but it says I need tun.ko, now I got d tun.ko n it says no tun module for my device. d droidvpn cant work, plsss wat is d solution to dis does it mean I can't use any vpn withouttun.ko? help
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nonsoco80(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
please, I need someone that will help me to upgrade my tunnel guru vpn account. I stay in ibadan. my number is 08039131976. it is not free pls o
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
BEDE.IKE:
guys I need ur help I'm willing to pay anyone who will help me now, I'm usinga rooted HTC g2 runing on OS 2.3. I downloaded droidvpn but it says I need tun.ko, now I got d tun.ko n it says no tun module for my device. d droidvpn cant work, plsss wat is d solution to dis does it mean I can't use any vpn withouttun.ko? help
Your device is below droidvpn operating platform of ios 4.0+, But did tun.ko prompt you to share?. If it does, tap the button, to upload your device module to droidvpn data base, and try after 5days, if doesn't activate,
Download viatun 4vpn, 3days trial, 1GB per day. it doesnt need tuns tap. I used this vpn for any online financial transaction.Subscription starts from $!.06 per month
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nonsoco80: please, I need someone that will help me to upgrade my tunnel guru vpn account. I stay in ibadan. my number is 08039131976. it is not free pls o
I have the knowledge that tunnel guru, is PC only.
Wouldn't you rather try viatun 4vpn 3days trial, 1GB per day, download on your pc and andriod device, get one account to use on both device.
subscription starts from $1.06 per month thru webmoney, okpay, skrill etc.
I can be of assistance if you want to upgrade.
Droidvpn has a desktop version pdproxy, offers free servers, upgradeble, could also assist
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by BEDEIKE(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
indigene:
Your device is below droidvpn operating platform of ios 4.0+, But did tun.ko prompt you to share?. If it does, tap the button, to upload your device module to droidvpn data base, and try after 5days, if doesn't activate,
Download viatun 4vpn, 3days trial, 1GB per day. it doesnt need tuns tap. I used this vpn for any online financial transaction.Subscription starts from $!.06 per month
tnx for ur reply bro, but I av d viatun vpn yet its not workin, I've registered on dia site too
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nonsoco80(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
indigene:
I have the knowledge that tunnel guru, is PC only.
Wouldn't you rather try viatun 4vpn 3days trial, 1GB per day, download on your pc and andriod device, get one account to use on both device.
subscription starts from $1.06 per month thru webmoney, okpay, skrill etc.
I can be of assistance if you want to upgrade.
Droidvpn has a desktop version pdproxy, offers free servers, upgradeble, could also assist
thanks a lot. pls how can I register and use this viatun stuff

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Use Airtel 2GB And 6GB 2g Network Data On 3G Network / How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) / Mtn 1gb For N200, 2.5gb For N500 And 5gb For N1000 – Night Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.