Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Droid VPN: Your Questions - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Droid VPN: Your Questions (66880 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by georgiobob: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
With droidvpn I can't upload any pics on my tecno q1 usin whatsXapp or using playstore.to neither download apps or update apps, what do Iav to do to solve this
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tnot:

I'm using airtel monthly unlimited on Tab 2. The droidvpn won't connect successfully with Blackberry.net
bb.net is not your ISP but airtel. reset your apn to internet.ng airtel.com
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
georgiobob:

With droidvpn I can't upload any pics on my tecno q1 usin whatsXapp or using playstore.to neither download apps or update apps, what do Iav to do to solve this
Upgrade to enjoy unlimited bandwidth, many persons are rushing to droidvpn because of daily 100MB.
I wonder its worth, when you re using 10.1inchs screen size tablet device.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Jeffy1206(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
georgiobob:

pm for solution.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by fashrola(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
how do i upgrade my droidvpn account?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Jeffy1206(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
fashrola: how do i upgrade my droidvpn account?
I can do dat for u jst contact me thru my signature.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Jummymine(f): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
my browsing has been very very slow since i upgraded to droid premium.i couldnt download anything.i am using mtn.somebody pls help!
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by bowlek10(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2013
how to use etisalat BlackBerry plan on my tecno L3
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by sleektangaralle: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2013
@ Indigene thanks to u for all your advice and prompt responses. People like u are quit rare I tell u. Some are even tryin to use your thread to make $. From ur level of know how I guess u spend a lot of hours on the web? #justthinking.....thanks again anyway.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by ustazi: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
pls help i av d same problem
Jeffy1206: pm for solution.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
Jummy mine: my browsing has been very very slow since i upgraded to droid premium.i couldnt download anything.i am using mtn.somebody pls help!
I doubt "since I upgraded" maybe you thought you did,but never was.
To upgrade your droidvpn one must have a personlised paypal or perfectmoney account, from which you pay to droidvpn.
Do you have any of these account? paypal or perfectmoney?
Having perfectmoney account is free, when you create an account, you get it funded by many of their Nigerians official exchangers.

Get this free account here http://perfectmoney.is/signup.html?ref=5192135
when you fund it to atleast $10, login into droidvpn website, click account-upgrade-perfectmoney-droidvpn account-transfer-ok-that it.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
what is the data cap on mtn monthly plan.?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by bowlek10(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Emmankem: browser on Etisalat sim with your Droid Vpn free at 0 naira without any data subscription.
Just use UDP and change your port to 53 thats all. its working, I got it here; samintegrity..com/2013/08/etisalat-free-mobile-browsing-on-all.html?m=1

check if yours is fast, testify.

you're right

1 Like

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Jummy mine: my browsing has been very very slow since i upgraded to droid premium.i couldnt download anything.i am using mtn.somebody pls help!
If you actually did upgrade, if you thought so, lay your complaint to
admin@droidvpn.com.
Why I said' if you actually upgrade. Do you have have either a paypal or perfectmoney account?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
bowlek10: how to use etisalat BlackBerry plan on my tecno L3
After you subcribe, do a hardrest, that is remove your battery, for at least 5minutes and insert it back again.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 22, 2013
sleektangaralle: @ Indigene thanks to u for all your advice and prompt responses. People like u are quit rare I tell u. Some are even tryin to use your thread to make $. From ur level of know how I guess u spend a lot of hours on the web? #justthinking.....thanks again anyway.
I am a teacher to anyone who wants to learn and think.
Did you ever read my post: Facts and benefits of VPN?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by jonsin(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Borwe: To all you users of gaeproxy and potential users.

Gae proxy works in the same way as droidvpn,you do not need root access to use it and you only get 10gb free allowance per day. Please not all you need to do is download from google store andand using an appropriate apn for you blackberry services click cmenable and wait for it to connect then go to data on status bar and enable it. Try using a browser to open google and if it opens you are good to go.

Gaeproxy might not allow you to use net on first try even after connecting, try disable and enabl then open data and try google.com again and again till it works.

Ocasionaly due to flactuations it would disconnect and you will need to disable and enable again.

Tip: Use gaeproxy for bis or anything without airtime or bundles if it is your first time to avoid irregularities till your used to using it.

Pls how do I configure it to use bis on my Android phone?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Umarr: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Stopped working for a coupla days nw... smbdy help! !!
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Sheggun1: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pls help.....my vpn is not working.....saying tun ko not loaded..............and av do
wnload it
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sheggun1: Pls help.....my vpn is not working.....saying tun ko not loaded..............and av do
wnload it
Your android operating device might be below 4.0.2 or your device modules re not in there data base.
Goto playstore, under review state your the details extracted by Tun.ko. if your device is below 4.0.2 droidvpn is not for you, or you root your device.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
Emmankem: browser on Etisalat sim with your Droid Vpn free at 0 naira without any data subscription.
Just use UDP and change your port to 53 thats all. its working, I got it here; samintegrity..com/2013/08/etisalat-free-mobile-browsing-on-all.html?m=1

Snail speed, I give it up, even if it seems to be free.
This kind of stuff, have happened before, sometimes it arises out of system upgrade by droidvpn.
Port 53 works with airtel data bundle
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2013

Snail speed, I give it up, even if it seems to be free.
This kind of stuff, have happened before, sometimes it arises out of system upgrade by droidvpn.
Port 53 works with airtel data bundle for increase speed
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Sheggun1: 1:22am On Aug 25, 2013
indigene:
Your android operating device might be below 4.0.2 or your device modules re not in there data base.
Goto playstore, under review state your the details extracted by Tun.ko. if your device is below 4.0.2 droidvpn is not for you, or you root your device.
my phone is rooted am using htc g2
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sheggun1: my phone is rooted am using htc g2
Is you ios 4.0.2? Is your phone rooted Yes, Is your phone modules in droidvpn? Maybe not.
To check your device ios, goto setting , tap about tablet. If your device meets this standard, the question is must you use droidvpn? No. If you re using mtn airtel or glo.
Open your browser goto getukvpn.com and see the day's password.
Goto setting-wireless+network-vpn-addvpn
Name getukvpn
PPTP VPN
Enabled enycrption save
tap
Username getukvpn
Input day password-save -tap connect
Wait till it connects
Off you go, no software, no subscription, unlimited bandwidth.
You can add as many vpn as you may need.
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Greaaat: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
indigene:
Is you ios 4.0.2? Is your phone rooted Yes, Is your phone modules in droidvpn? Maybe not.
To check your device ios, goto setting , tap about tablet. If your device meets this standard, the question is must you use droidvpn? No. If you re using mtn airtel or glo.
Name getukvpn
PPTP VPN
Enabled enycrption save
tap
Username getukvpn
Wait till it connects
Off you go, no software, no subscription, umlimited bandwidth.

Do we need mb to Rock it ?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Greaaat: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
indigene:
Name getukvpn
PPTP VPN
Enabled enycrption save
tap
Username getukvpn
Wait till it connects
Off you go, no software, no subscription, umlimited bandwidth.

Will it work on my iPhone ?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
Greaaat:

Will it work on my iPhone ?
It might work
Goto bestvpnusa.com to fetch password
Goto freecanadavpn.com to fetch password
Goto superfreevpn.com to fetch password
These vpn services has their servers located in continental USA&Canada
They might work
Note: password re fetched daily

1 Like

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by busoye19: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2013

My Etisalat Sim has refused to bring 3G network. House what's the solution?
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by meracool(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
indigene:
Name getukvpn
PPTP VPN
Enabled enycrption save
tap
Username getukvpn
Wait till it connects
Off you go, no software, no subscription, unlimited bandwidth.

Please oooo where will I see the password on the website
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Greaaat: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
indigene:
It might work
They might work

Guy where ever your right now you will succeed for sharing this I can't hold the joy I have to confess

2 Likes

Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by meracool(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Have gotten the password but it is not Connecting with My Etisalat Line....
Re: Droid VPN: Your Questions by Greaaat: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
indigene:
It might work
They might work

Broda the thing worked I use my 10mb to down load 490mb ok my iPhone but it stopped what happened ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Use Airtel 2GB And 6GB 2g Network Data On 3G Network / How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) / Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.