Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Thread - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (53895 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 13, 2013
!!!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dear all,

I will like to make some clarifying statements regarding the Etisalat Customer Care Thread.

First and foremost, I want us all to know that the thread is wholly an independent effort by me as an individual therefore, Etisalat does not take responsibility for views or responses expressed therein.

I apologise for the disappointment experienced by the teeming etisalat subscribers who desire prompt response to their requests as I had since sent out communication to the moderators to have the thread discontinued so I am not aware that it is still active up until recently.

Hence, I am using this medium to inform us that this thread has been officially CLOSED.

I advise that the approved etisalat social media channels which remain the etisalat Facebook page and twitter handle accessible via https://www.facebook.com/etisalatng and https://twitter.com/0809ja_support respectively, be explored for support on issues, enquiries, etc.

Once again I take full responsibility for the views/responses expressed on this thread and reiterate that none of these originated from etisalat.

Kellymann
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Lildrizzle(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
help me de-activate daily bis on 08099686044
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by pyschopunk(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2013
help i cnt make calls. evri call shows barred call. i tried canceling d barring with 0000 as default pin. its saying wrong password. i didn't evem change d password in d 1st place
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lildrizzle: help me de-activate daily bis on 08099686044

pyscho_punk: help i cnt make calls. evri call shows barred call. i tried canceling d barring with 0000 as default pin. its saying wrong password. i didn't evem change d password in d 1st place

Kindly refer to the below post posted earlier on this thread:

Kellymann: Dear all,

I will like to make some clarifying statements regarding the Etisalat Customer Care Thread.

First and foremost, I want us all to know that the thread is wholly an independent effort by me as an individual therefore, Etisalat does not take responsibility for views or responses expressed therein.

I apologise for the disappointment experienced by the teeming etisalat subscribers who desire prompt response to their requests as I had since sent out communication to the moderators to have the thread discontinued so I am not aware that it is still active up until recently.

Hence, I am using this medium to inform us that this thread has been officially CLOSED.

I advise that the approved etisalat social media channels which remain the etisalat Facebook page and twitter handle accessible via https://www.facebook.com/etisalatng and https://twitter.com/0809ja_support respectively, be explored for support on issues, enquiries, etc.

Once again I take full responsibility for the views/responses expressed on this thread and reiterate that none of these originated from etisalat.

Kellymann
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
THREAD CLOSED!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by loosecannon: 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
JeffreyJamez: Here's my idea of "pocket-friendly" tarrif.

10mb= 10naira 100mb=100naira
10gb= 1000naira 50gb=3500
100gb=5000 Unlimited= 7500 per Month FOR ANDROID USERS ONLY!!!!!!

Barawo!
Why not open ur own telco and introduce these plans

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
PLS O, TO THE EETISALAT OFFICIALS:
HOW DO I OPT OUT OF THE MONTHLY RING BACK TUNE. MY MONEY IS DEDUCTED MONTHLY EVEN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IT'S UNFAIR OOO. I WANT TO OPT OUT, CODE PLSSSSSSS
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by loosecannon: 5:52am On Nov 09, 2013
One thing we subscribers fail to understand is service providers don't activate services on peoples line for fun, services are activated as a result of direct or indirect request(s) from the customer's line.
@ times services are activated as a result of migration to tariff plans or bundle purchase. In cases like this it is clearly spelt out in the terms and conditions which most of us (yes I'm also guilty) fail to read.
And @ other times services are activated by error,false information, or due to ignorance.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by giovanna(f): 5:38am On Dec 11, 2013
Pls how may I get M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ line back. I was told its been recycled I really cant afford to lose dis M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ special etisalat number. #seriously crying #Help!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by chimzyblack(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
NAWA FOR NIGERIANS OOO ABI UNA NO GET EYE TO READ D OP COMMENTS.....D THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 26, 2013
please help deactivate my bb dail plan my number is 08175196960
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2013
please help deactivate my etisalat bb or bis daily plan my number is 08175196960
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by generaldagash: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
I nko longer receive 50% of my recharge below #200 and 100% of my recharge above #200... please assist
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by OpeAnabi(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Me don tire for this etisalat ooo...since ah subscribe for daily plan everyday my 100 will be deducted and I av tried to snd d code to deactivate it buh den will only send me dat den will send a short code soon buh notin dey come out frm it...I called d customer care too buh den will only press 4 if ah wanna speak to a representative if I press d 4 den still keep telling to press 4....in a short note ah wanna deactivate d plan..pls diz is d number 08170737820
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Stevosty: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
the fear of recharging etisalat these days is the beginning of wisdom, otherwise they will just empty your money blaming it on a third party service you never subscribe for, you will send stop till balance empty, even their 0.0kb is N15, who will save us from them?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Cruzeiro(m): 12:36am On Jun 11, 2015
Etisalat customer care, please I will like to know if there is an inherent data plan in the easy flex #1000 bundle or if I can browse or subscribe with it.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by dickson1129(m): 7:08am On Jun 16, 2015
pls sir i will bve very happy if you can give me the real website for performing etisalat simswap that work within [color=#000099][/color]two to three hours i. i mean the real on that have a logon pls try and reply my message this is my number 08100528261 and my email address is dickson.egwu56@gmail.com and you can also whatsapp me on that number .thanks .more grace to youyr elbow
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by victorking: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2015
Kellymann:
This is a Thread opened for Etisalat subscribers and intending Etisalat subscribers. You can drop your inquiries, complaints, suggestions & feedback via this medium and you will be sure to get response and assistance to your various queries.

Thread is open 24 hours and I will endeavour to respond in as much real time as possible.

You have inquiries, complaints, etc.? Bring them on!

@kelly etisalat still cuts my airtime when browsing, even though am on the blackberry voice plan. Please help!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ican2020: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2015
I want to send bulk SMS with your service and I need help, please.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by truvine(m): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Can Etisalat unused easy flex airtime be roll over. If yes., what are the conditions?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by SassyPearl(f): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hello to you all in the house, friends and Etisalat Nigeria. I stopped using my Etisalat sim in March, 2015 because I travelled out of the country... I had an outstanding debt to clear too. I just got back, put my sim back on my phone, tried to offset my bill and continue using my line, but I keep getting this error message, " sorry your call can not be completed at this time, please try again later" Has Etisalat taken my line? What do I do to get me sim to start working? Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by olamidarsenal(m): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
pls can u help me to retrieve my damaged sim card
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by franklin97: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kindly help me with this, i recharged 1k to my etisalat line to subcribe but it told me barred line, i checked my account balance, i saw nothing there i even tried calling customer care it was telling me i do not have sufficient balance...please wat can be wrong n wat should i do...tanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 04, 2016
I Have registered my Etisalat sim card three times still I can neither make calls nor receive calls...pls wot should I do
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Stormisova(m): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Please what is d cheapest tarif plan on etisalat
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ican2020: 4:41am On Jan 23, 2016
For sometime now, I stopped using this line 08188036823, because whenever i recharge, N50 is instantly deducted from my account.
I don't know why.
I did not subscribe to any package.
So, stop this wicked deduction now so that I can use the number cause I am tired of been cheated whenever I recharge.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by bluepanther(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Please how can i get the PUK 2 no. for my line.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Buchika: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
How do I become an e top agent or reseller, what are the requirements, urgent please

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / See The Nokia 1101 I Spotted In Ilorin Yesterday / You Are Actually Giving Away Your Personal Data When You Copy And Paste It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.