Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Thread - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (54604 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Hojey(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2013
@Kellyman,plz help find solution to my post,my line has been offservice since yesternyt till diz present moment,av tried all i can,bt it jst proof abortive,plz kindly help me out on diz.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by iamdsam: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2013
I've been using etisalat for about 5 years now. It's my favourite network not minding that I've gained and lost from the network, I still remain a loyal subscriber. I want etisalat to reduce the amount of their data subscriptions and also stop deducting money from my account even when I did not subscribe for anything
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Caspian22(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2013
Yes. I loaded 100 naira on my phone on monday.. And called till it was N61.. I left it off dat nyt and woke up.. Only 2 see N10.60.. My moms own 2 was lyk dat... Wahs happenin jhoor!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Caspian22(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2013
Yes. I loaded 100 naira on my phone on monday.. And called till it was N61.. I left it off dat nyt and woke up.. Only 2 see N10.60.. My moms own 2 was lyk dat... Wahs happenin jhoor! My number is 08180784473
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by babarazy: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2013
Why can't i ping on my verizon bb tour 9630?.. I was told Etisalat doesn't work on it.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by osa2k3(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2013
Etisalat has not had bb netwrk for more dan 24 hours now in lagos. And no txt message to dat effect wats happening. And wen eva I load my etisalat line b4 I no it ma balance is wiped out so I don't load d line anymore just do my bb tin dats all
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by singiti(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2013
I don't understand which one of d balances is really mine. Its shows in d picture dat I av three balances. Can u please explain better

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ybn(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Welldone for ur efforts. Asked for deactivation of bb autorenewal on no: 08186581671 but not done. Pls help.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
please how do I port FROM etisalat to zain?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by anikum: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
HI, i bought an etisalat line and registered it and since then it has refused to work...i cant make any call out with it and cant even receive calls with it.. please look into it ..my number is 08096980915. please reply
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by nemadfsyahooc: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
please for over two weeks now, I have been trying to opt out of the daily bis subscription to no avail, daily it keep renewing itself.I have dialed *229*0#, send STOP to 229 severally everyday yet they wont deactivate me. I buy 1000 credit so I can renew to weekly yet it wont work even when I dialed the weekly subscription code. pls help me opt out of daily plan. my number is 08099810481. or u can direct me on what to do apart from the *229*o# thing. thank you
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Sorry all.

I have been unable to post since morning because I was wrongly banned by the anti-spam bot. Had to contact the moderator to restore my account.

Will ensure that I address each issue as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by adusco(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Im on easy cliq,why do i have to pay 60k for evry calls i recieve.plz clarify this.my no is 08187238231.
Tnk you
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by chops33(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hi,,,,I recharged my phone around 11:09am today with N100 and just checked my balance now its N0.00..pls can u help me check what happened to my airtime thanks...08183979878
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
Please how much is Etisalat Modem, and where is their nearest office here in Ibadan?

I stay in Ojoo/Moniya side.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Benjazzy10(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
My name is Benjamin Yusuf and my phone number is 08185509412 and I lost my sim pack my sim qat lost and I want to welcm it back but I really need my PUK number.....can u send it to my mtn number 07032158594....tnx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mazizitonene(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pls....my etisalat line jst stopped working....I went 2 one of ur reps n my skul area nd d thief blatantly said I shud retrieve d line for 1,500 naira....I was pissed nd left d place....cud u b of help.......I still av d sim wif me.....wat do I do....am n ph ....u can contact me
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by astanco(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
how do I activate and browse wit d 2nd sim of my etisalat technop3
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by okey777(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pls anytime i recharge 100 naira in my etisalat line,it will b deducted,i called customer,they said am on bb voice plan,so i told d person to help me deactivate it,she said dat she has deaactivated it,but they are still deducting it.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by okey777(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pls anytime i recharge 100 naira in my etisalat line,it will b deducted,i called customer,they said am on bb voice plan,so i told d person to help me deactivate it,she said dat she has deaactivated it,but they are still deducting it.pls wat will i do.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by tempest01(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
how do i get to recharge and subscribe to a plan on my nano sim 4 ipad mini. i cant find an interface that can do that.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
nairacountry: d highest complaint so far has being on d tricky auto renewal bundle plan. I make a conclution dat etisalat do dis to defraud subscribers of their hard earned money. dis is uncalled for. it a gullible act. As for me, I had placed you; etisalat on permanent hold till my present ntwk provider mess wit me. least I 4get, our relationship can neva, I mean neva b lyk it used to b. etisalat,u fall my hand big time!

webdezzi: @Kellymann

Etisalat needs to fix the data plan auto-renewal module, it is fraudulent and does not comply with safe standards

Take web hosting services for instance, whenever i use my debit card online, The companies put me on auto-renewal on first use, but the moment i take the pain to search for the opt-out link, and i opt out successfully
It is best practice, they wont charge my card anymore. Even when i owe them, them may suspend services but they will not attempt hitting my card.

when i make another payment, they charge just that value and wont put me back on auto-renewal, they just give me the freedom to go to bed without me worrying my account balance will be zeroed.

On the contrary, Etisalat puts you back on auto-renewal the very moment you purchase say a 10MB plan
6am next morning, they just deduct 100naira.

when you try opting out immediately after buying the 10MB, The system tells you, it will reply you by SMS, you will not be opted out right away. The system seem to have been programmed to use the "random" equivalent in whatever language, to not opt you out until you are billed the next day.

This is very very wrong.

2. Please, stop sending me SMS that i have 106 free daily sms, everytime i check my balance, must an sms follow?

3. Also, i am not interested in a Mercedes Benz, if i need one, i will buy, at least give us the option of opting out of the promo text messages.

I have really been busy if not, i would have visited the glo office for a port last week
if this does not stop, i will be left with no choice.

My Kelly, answer the above.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by evido78: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
Etisalat deducts N100 from my line every 5days for Etisalat Story Box which I never subscribed for. I have done every thing I could to deactivate or unsubscribe to no avail. I will be grateful if u can help me deactivate it. My number is 08090615510.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by veesion: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
what i really hate abt all these netwrks in nija be it mtn glo zain or etsalat is the incresan no of txt messges they send to my line(i've dumpd some nd jst mngng 2) jst to squeeze money out of my pockt tis getin vry disgstin distractin and distrbng to me if ETISALAT[b][/b] wld at least minimise theirs it wld be a plus,thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by S5arhm: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Had dsame issues with #100 bn deducted 4 data plan renewal... pls u gotta fix d prob 4me cus i cnt recharge ma 4one anymore. Here 's ma number:08096647107..tnx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2013
I got 7days free Romance text messages. Now after the 7days Etisalat deducts my credit. Pls I want out.
I don't want your American Romance advice, thank you. 08099433594
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by zwalnanmak(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2013
1. I heard of a promo (pay two months BIS subscription & get one month free) how do I knw if am eligible 2 enjoy it?
2. My 3G just stopd working in my location (Jos), I can turn it on but it would not brouse anything, but wen I travld out 2 another state, it was working perfectly & this problem just started few weeks ago. Pls what do I do?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by bogtrotter: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2013
zwalnanmak: 1. I heard of a promo (pay two months BIS subscription & get one month free) how do I knw if am eligible 2 enjoy it?
2. My 3G just stopd working in my location (Jos), I can turn it on but it would not brouse anything, but wen I travld out 2 another state, it was working perfectly & this problem just started few weeks ago. Pls what do I do?

I'm having the same problem with the 3G too and I stay in lagos
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by biolabee(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2013
It took a week but my bis is working

Thanks etisalat but no thanks angry

Still angry though
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kellymann:

1. Apologies for the inconvenience the auto renewal has caused you. The auto renewal is actually designed to make life easier for customers to be able to subscribe to the data plan of their choice without having to to dial the code again but have the option of deactivating the auto renewal without affecting the data plan. I can categorically say that once the service is deactivated after subscribing, it stays deactivated until subscribed again. If you get any error message when you deactivate, you can always contact us to help you check the status or deactivate the renewal for you. The auto renewal is actually not intended to inconvenience the subscriber.

buying another plan is not equal to subscribing
buying a plan is different from "auto-renewal subscription"
auto renewal is what we want to be able to unsubscribe PERMANENTLY from.
if i later decide to buy say 10MB afterward, you dont touch my hard earned balance the day after.
if the day after, i cant browse, let me re-purchase.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by blank(f): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why do you deduct money for receiving calls? You did not answer this part of my question. Why not inform people that you will start charging for this so people can decide if they want to continue with your services?

I have purposely refused recharging especially as you guys like emptying my account. Imagine paying to receive calls even when the other party has paid. This is so fraudulent.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by sledge2012(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
I bought an etisalat airtime of #200 trying to scratch it i scraped out the 6 last digit i have the serial no please if you can help me with the rest pin. This is my no 08172873469 plz text me so that i would send the serial no to you cause i cant drrop it here. I HAVE CALLED CUsTOMER CARE SEVERAL TIMES THEY ARE ACTING PARTIAL WITH ME...after hours of calling them when they finally pick the CALL they will pretend not hearing wat you are saying and CUT the call by themselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

MTN To Acquire DSTV And Gotv / 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.