Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (53925 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
samdean: its nt that. Everyday etisalat dedute 5niara 4rm me and give me 1mb. Here is my number.08172975840

Ok. Will check and revert to you as soon as I find out what the issue is and advise you accordingly.

Thanks for choosing etisalat.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by faithia88: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
what a welcome development by etimama but fbt posted on nairaland no go last long because confirm spy is here nw
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mindtricks: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mindtricks: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kellymann: This is a Thread opened for Etisalat subscribers and intending Etisalat subscribers. You can drop your inquiries, complaints, suggestions & feedback via this medium and you will be sure to get response and assistance to your various queries.

Thread is open 24 hours and I will endeavour to respond in as much real time as possible.

You have inquiries, complaints, etc.? Bring them on!
Welcome bro, BRB.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Francheezy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
faithia88: what a welcome development by etimama but fbt posted on nairaland no go last long because confirm spy is here nw

dem don tey for here
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kellymann:

May I have your number so we can look into this?

08171996754 thanx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
consize: Hi,
Woke up some days back to discover that I can no longer make/receive calls on my line (08098341357) also please when will 3g services be available nationwide? We currently have no 3g services in my location at the moment and your edge services are terrible to put it mildly.

Sorry for the delay.

After checking your line, it was discovered that your registration details were not updated on the system and your line was disconnected.

Kindly visit any Etisalat Experience Centre to have your line registered again. Apologies for the inconvenience. You can send your state to 200 to get details of the nearest registration centre to you.

Thank you for choosing etisalat.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
joeydozzy: nice

ehm, I haven't used my SIM for up to 8 months grin
I want to start using it again. It's back in my other phone and 746 says I'm registered.
What can I do?

I'm sorry. The line has been permanently deactivated and will be recycled. You won't be able to use the line again as it as passed the validity period. Kindly get a new etisalat line. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
samdean: its nt that. Everyday etisalat dedute 5niara 4rm me and give me 1mb. Here is my number.08172975840

After checking, it was discovered that it was the Cliq for the Day is the cause of the 5 naira daily deductions and records show that it was deactivated today around 5.14 pm, probably you tried the code I gave earlier. The service has now been deactivated and you will not be charged the 5 naira daily fee again.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
mr.drizzy:
oga oh! Which levels! U don finally commot my 3g for fone oh..shuu..wetin i wan con use browse..abeg recify it pls!

Kindly explain the kind of challenges you are currently experiencing on your line so that we will be able to advise you appropriately as efforts to reach you on your phone proved abortive. Your line was not available.

The kind of BIS you subscribed to is the voice plan that takes you away from your previous plan as it is a stand-alone package of itself with the advantage of enjoying call rates at 20 kobo per second to all networks without a daily charge as long as your BIS is active.

What I have done is to deactivate the auto renewal, that is the feature that deducts your credit when you recharge. To be able to browse now, you need to ensure you either have sufficient balance or a data bundle. If you are still unable to browse after that, kindly inform us so that we can look into this.

Currently if you make calls, your call rate will be at the default tariff of 40 kobo per second. To be able to enjoy lower tariff and enjoy other arrays of benefits, you can consider migrating to Easy Cliq like I explained earlier.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by gen2briz(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Guy you are doing a wonderful job here,thumbs up.

So far I got no issue with my eti line but no worry i will surely come up with issues by fire by force...

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
gen2briz: Guy you are doing a wonderful job here,thumbs up.

So far I got no issue with my eti line but no worry i will surely come up with issues by fire by force...

Good to know. The best thing in life is not having issues, but to be able to resolve those issues when they do occur. I can assure you that your issues will be duly tended to when you give us that opportunity to assist resolve them.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
nuru3000: this is a welcome development by etisalat. i have a complain of my own, i have nt received my 100mb per month for using tecno p3 y ?

Checking your line, it was discovered that you actually received for the month of June which is valid till 25th of July and have some data left. You should be due for another by 28th of July if you have used up to 500 naira.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Uziehot(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kellymann:

Since the auto renewal has been deactivated, you will not be charged for it again after recharging.

The Easy Cliq plan best suit your personality. You can enjoy tariff for as low as 10 kobo per second to other Easy Cliq users. Tariff is 20 kobo per second to all etisalat lines and 30 kobo to other networks on usage of 25 naira daily at 40 kobo per second. You also get to enjoy other benefits like 15MB free data and 10 free MMS on loading of 200 naira weekly, free night calls, 60 seconds bonus on incoming calls for every 5 minutes call you receive from other networks usable for other Cliq lines, free SMS for every charged SMS you send, ability to check if another etisalat line is on Easy Cliq, etc.

wats d code 2 switch 2 dis plan?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by phranseeqz(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
nuru3000: this is a welcome development by etisalat. i have a complain of my own, i have nt received my 100mb per month for using tecno p3 y ?
the same applies here or is the 100 mb a scam. No is 08093521383. fenks in anticipatn
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Uziehot(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Days ago,a friend tampered wit my fone. D plan i used 2 enjoy got tampered wit by my friend. Normali,etisalat deducts #25 every day frm my acc,i mustli enjoy lessa tarrif. Bt nw,etisalat no longa deduct d amoumt frm my fone and d tarrif is high. I'm a student. So wat plan do u advice dat i use without affect my normal 15 megabite data every week? Thank 4 ur time.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by phranseeqz(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
pls av been tryin to get the 100mb on ma tecno p3 bt av been unable to. or is it a scam. No is : 08093521383. fenkz
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
Uziehot: wats d code 2 switch 2 dis plan?

Kindly dial *244*1# to migrate to this plan. If its not your first migration you will become charged 100 naira for the migration.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Uziehot: Days ago,a friend tampered wit my fone. D plan i used 2 enjoy got tampered wit by my friend. Normali,etisalat deducts #25 every day frm my acc,i mustli enjoy lessa tarrif. Bt nw,etisalat no longa deduct d amoumt frm my fone and d tarrif is high. I'm a student. So wat plan do u advice dat i use without affect my normal 15 megabite data every week? Thank 4 ur time.

The service you are referring to is easy life 2.0 and it will be discontinued very soon. You can dial the above code to migrate to easycliq and enjoy the aforementioned benefits including the 15mb.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
phranseeqz: pls av been tryin to get the 100mb on ma tecno p3 bt av been unable to. or is it a scam. No is : 08093521383. fenkz

If you bought your tecno p3 phone from an etisalat shop or an approved dealer, you can send 'high' to 8186 to enjoy the 100 MB monthly for 12 months if you load up to 500 naira monthly.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by enlady(f): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2013
Good development. Etisalat is my first choice for internet data connections. The 3G network at my location is stable and reliable. Kudos etisalat
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kellymann:

Kindly explain the kind of challenges you are currently experiencing on your line so that we will be able to advise you appropriately as efforts to reach you on your phone proved abortive. Your line was not available.

The kind of BIS you subscribed to is the voice plan that takes you away from your previous plan as it is a stand-alone package of itself with the advantage of enjoying call rates at 20 kobo per second to all networks without a daily charge as long as your BIS is active.

What I have done is to deactivate the auto renewal, that is the feature that deducts your credit when you recharge. To be able to browse now, you need to ensure you either have sufficient balance or a data bundle. If you are still unable to browse after that, kindly inform us so that we can look into this.

Currently if you make calls, your call rate will be at the default tariff of 40 kobo per second. To be able to enjoy lower tariff and enjoy other arrays of benefits, you can consider migrating to Easy Cliq like I explained earlier.

deres no 3g on my sim again
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
deres no 3g on my sim again

Is the SIM on a Blackberry phone? Let me know the type of phone you have the SIM on.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by samdean(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
pls what is the best data 2 use on my android phone 2 last me a month? I mean on a etisalat line
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kellymann:

Is the SIM on a Blackberry phone? Let me know the type of phone you have the SIM on.

no its nt on a bb again its a symbian
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
Kellymann:

I'm sorry. The line has been permanently deactivated and will be recycled. You won't be able to use the line again as it as passed the validity period. Kindly get a new etisalat line. Apologies for the inconvenience.

okay. Thanks smiley

So,I fit throway the SIM? grin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mamud3: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
pls i mistakely subscribed for black berry plan on my android phone which i was on enable to use it,even av complain on etisalat customer care but dia is no result
.pls help me
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
mamud3: pls i mistakely subscribed for black berry plan on my android phone which i was on enable to use it,even av complain on etisalat customer care but dia is no result
.pls help me

Kindly provide your phone number so that this can be looked and we will be able to advise you appropriately.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
I registered my sim about 5days ago because etisalat promised 5000naira credit ...till today, I never see anything. why make a promise you can't fulfil? Just deceiving people in to doing what they don't want to do.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by NEROSKY(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nice thread, wish airtel could do dsame
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by myhobbies(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2013
Please tell Etisalat to give us a fair data plan made for android and not asking us to pay a whopping N1000 and be given just 200mb which does not last for day. You can check our campaign here www.nairaland.com/1363529/all-data-plan-users-wise

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
myhobbies: Please tell Etisalat to give us a fair data plan made for android and not asking us to pay a whopping N1000 and be given just 200mb which does not last for day. You can check our campaign here www.nairaland.com/1363529/all-data-plan-users-wise

Seconded!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

See The Nokia 1101 I Spotted In Ilorin Yesterday / BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / You Are Actually Giving Away Your Personal Data When You Copy And Paste It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.