Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (53934 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by gen2briz(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
myhobbies: Please tell Etisalat to give us a fair data plan made for android and not asking us to pay a whopping N1000 and be given just 200mb which does not last for day. You can check our campaign here www.nairaland.com/1363529/all-data-plan-users-wise

Kindly help us forward this issue/protest to the necessary department mr kelly
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mamud3: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
mamud3: pls i mistakely subscribed for black berry plan on my android phone which i was on enable to use it,even av complain on etisalat customer care but dia is no result
.pls help me
mamud3: pls i mistakely subscribed for black berry plan on my android phone which i was on enable to use it,even av complain on etisalat customer care but dia is no result
.pls help me
[
.pls help me
quote author=Kellymann]

Kindly provide your phone number so that this can be looked and we will be able to advise you appropriately.

Thanks for choosing etisalat. [/quote] 08181777050
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mamud3: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
pls i mistakely subscribed for black berry plan on my android phone which i was on enable to use it,even av complain on etisalat customer care but dia is no result
.pls help me
my phone no 08181777050
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Codedeben: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
good work you're doing up in here, i must confess.
could you help me check up this line, 08098689643. i stopped using it cos etisalat deducts 100naira daily on it, which makes it impossible for me to recharge. kindly help me check and deactivate that annoying charges so i could start enjoying my sim again. thanks in anticipation of your assistance.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ganye1: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
I live in Adamawa, GSM was disconnected for about two months and when the service was restored I found out that my line was barred. I called your customer care and I was told that my line was not registered and that I have to register again. I did as I was told and the line is now making and receiving calls but cannot browse. I tried etisalat customer care but cannot get anyone to talk to. Please help me activate the line to browse for me. The phone no. is 08092327976
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Emmyk(m): 1:35am On Jul 22, 2013
Nice one. I love this thread.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Emmyk(m): 1:36am On Jul 22, 2013
Please, when will you bring your 3G service to towns in Kogi state? Cant wait to get to Ilorin before using it.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2013
9jadelta: I registered my sim about 5days ago because etisalat promised 5000naira credit ...till today, I never see anything. why make a promise you can't fulfil? Just deceiving people in to doing what they don't want to do.

The bonus credit you referred to is for selected subscribers who were identified on the network. So you will have to have either received a call or gotten an SMS from etisalat to be eligible for this. If this aforementioned applies to you, you can provide your phone number so that it can be looked into.

Thanks for choosing etisalat.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 8:12am On Jul 22, 2013
myhobbies: Please tell Etisalat to give us a fair data plan made for android and not asking us to pay a whopping N1000 and be given just 200mb which does not last for day. You can check our campaign here www.nairaland.com/1363529/all-data-plan-users-wise

Thanks for your suggestion and feedback. We believe our data plans are quite competitive and designed in such a way that there is something for everyone - with freebies - depending on your data consumption. You may consider subscribing to a higher data plan if your data consumption is high or consider employing several means to conserve data usage like switching off mobile data when not in use.

However, this will be forwarded to the appropriate unit and we will see how we can balance our data product offerings with our customers' yearnings.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by myhobbies(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2013
Kellymann:

Thanks for your suggestion and feedback. We believe our data plans are quite competitive and designed in such a way that there is something for everyone - with freebies - depending on your data consumption. You may consider subscribing to a higher data plan if your data consumption is high or consider employing several means to conserve data usage like switching off mobile data when not in use.

However, this will be forwarded to the appropriate unit and we will see how we can balance our data product offerings with our customers' yearnings.

We need fair data usage.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2013
Bros activate my 3g back nah.haba edge is disgusting!.i told u its no more on a BB
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mamud3: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2013
pls i mistakely subscribed for black berry plan on my android phone which i was on enable to use it,even av complain on etisalat customer care but dia is no result
.pls help me
.my phone no are 08181777050
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2013
mamud3: [quote author=Kellymann]

Kindly provide your phone number so that this can be looked and we will be able to advise you appropriately.

Thanks for choosing etisalat. 08181777050

A check on the line shows that issue was worked on and you were sent an SMS. The plan has been deactivated but since the BIS data is already in use, refund cannot be made.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Bros activate my 3g back nah.haba edge is disgusting!.i told u its no more on a BB

Apologies for the delay. Done.

Kindly restart your phone and try it now.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ariy(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2013
I bought Tecno P3 and i have loaded over N2,000 on it but am not yet receive 100MB you promised

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
ariy: I bought Tecno P3 and i have loaded over N2,000 on it but am not yet receive 100MB you promised

Records show that you already have the data on your account.

Kindly dial *228# to check. You started using the line on the 18th of June and it was renewed on the 18th of July.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by yehmy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
NAIJA ARE WE SLEEPING?
TOT WE READY TO FIGHT FOR OUR
RIGHT?
PLS LETS WAKE UP JOIN THE MOVEMENT, PUT A STOP TO THE EXTORTION FROM OUR NETWORK PROVIDERS.

JOIN THE FACEBOOK PAGE https://
m.facebook.com/profile.php?
id=592113614172883&refid=48&ref=stream

JOIN THE PROTEST FORUM GET YOUR VOICE HEARD HERE https://www.nairaland.com/1363529/all-data-plan-users-wise

TELL UR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS
MOVEMENT
IF YOU ON TWITTER LETS MAKE
#AllDataUsersDemandFairness
TREND BEFORE 7pm TODAY.....
WAKE UP NAIJA, TELL SOMEONE
TO TELL SOMEONE AND INVITE
SOMEONE THAT WILL INFORM
SOMEONE ABOUT THIS MOVEMENT
AND MAKE IT A SUCCESS. pls pass it across on BBM, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Mogenerous(f): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=592113614172883&ref=stream&_rdr help like this page plssss.... #AllDataUsersDemandFairness.... Its time to fight for our right and tell those network operators that enough is enough... The extortion is enough... We want to get value for what we pay for... We want better internet data plans as well follow this thread to know what I'm taking about www.nairaland.com/1363529/all-data-plan-users-wise

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Wadosky(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kellymann:

we are talking about more than 100,000 lines porting to etisalat if etisalat can design a fair platform for smartphone users.
its an offer on the table for all telecom operators.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Codedeben: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mr Kellyman, you didn't reply my msg . Kindly go through my previous post and reply.
Thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ariy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kellymann:

Records show that you already have the data on your account.

Kindly dial *228# to check. You started using the line on the 18th of June and it was renewed on the 18th of July.

I know that I have data there but the one am talking about is monthly 100MB which they promised us. I paid for the one you see in my account.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
ariy:

I know that I have data there but the one am talking about is monthly 100MB which they promised us. I paid for the one you see in my account.

Checks on your line show that you got the first Tecno P3 free 100MB data on the 18th of June and another on the 18th of July.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Codedeben: good work you're doing up in here, i must confess.
could you help me check up this line, 08098689643. i stopped using it cos etisalat deducts 100naira daily on it, which makes it impossible for me to recharge. kindly help me check and deactivate that annoying charges so i could start enjoying my sim again. thanks in anticipation of your assistance.

Sorry for the oversight.

Records show that registration details is not available for your line. Before anything can be done on the line, I will advise you to please have the line registered.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kellymann:

Checks on your line show that you got the first Tecno P3 free 100MB data on the 18th of June and another on the 18th of July.

Kindly hold on while I check the line again.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kellymann:

ariy:

Sorry for the mix up. I will do a follow up on this and revert to you within the next 24 hours. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ariy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kellymann:

Sorry for the mix up. I will do a follow up on this and revert to you within the next 24 hours. Apologies for the inconvenience.

thanks in advance
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Codedeben: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kellymann:

Sorry for the oversight.

Records show that registration details is not available for your line. Before anything can be done on the line, I will advise you to please have the line registered.

Thanks. But the line was registered. Since early last year.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by kristianng: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kellymann:

That's actually thinking very LOUD! grin lol... I'm sorry the etisalat BIS will not work on android devices. The BIS is designed on the network only for Blackberry devices.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by physise(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
open ur bis make we dey flex joor grin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kellymann:

Apologies for the delay. Done.

Kindly restart your phone and try it now.

sorry for d disturbance bt bros nting has been done oh ,its still on dat rusty edge oh
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mamud3: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
.pls help
08181777050 but d data av not been used pls help me
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by slim05: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hi there, please how do I activate my BlackBerry Internet service on Etisalat? Its urgent please. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

See The Nokia 1101 I Spotted In Ilorin Yesterday / BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / What Intelligent People Do With Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.