Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (38290 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by austino2018: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hi paul,tanks a lot,jst receive d clickbank guide as u promised,tanks a million
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2013
flakky legend: Paul your thread is full of valuable information. Thanks for that. I would like to get ur cb guide I happen to have a free internet facility where I am and I think its high time i started making beneficial use of my opportunity. I sent you an email regarding this.

hi flakky, i have just replied your email. you see Having a free internet access is best opportunity you have to venture into your own internet business. And in most cases, that's the only thing you required to have. And nice to know you are following my thread here on NL. Now the next thing you need now is my A-Z CB practical guide so you can start your clickbank affiliate business immediately. visit my blog link.

presegsADESIDA: Great hearing this from you as I started as well with my 24/7 Internet Access to our University Internet Connection far back in 2009 which I made judicious use then because Internet Access fee is one of the killing cost that discourages newbies coming into online business.
Thanks to God that I don't usually feel it even if I use N10,000 or more monthly these days not in a proud mood though.
Find problems and solve them not ignoring applying strategies as Affiliate Marketing via CLICKBANK that you are going into requires strategies
Tips of the iceberg
Presegs Adesida

Hi Presegs, Thanks for your tips. every big thing today starts small.

ayegba1: Hi pauloo you are genius, I have been digesting the CB manual and loving it. Hope to become a pro like you
Thank You Ayegba1. Sure you can surely become a pro on this...PRACTICAL MAKES PERFECT. Sometimes students dey know pass their teachers.

austino2018: Hi paul,tanks a lot,jst receive d clickbank guide as u promised,tanks a million

I'm Glad you did. Thanks for patronizing us. And hope to do more business with you in the future.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by austino2018: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
i need help oh,once i shorten the URL and paste on my post in my blog,if you click on it,it will tell you unable to find server,please i am so so confuse on how to resolve this problem
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by bros12345: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hello Paul,

Nice work,

I would like to have an interview with you for publication on our business news media website and possible collaboration. How do I contact you.

http://businesscandle.com
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
austino2018: i need help oh,once i shorten the URL and paste on my post in my blog,if you click on it,it will tell you unable to find server,please i am so so confuse on how to resolve this problem
Go back to and paste the original clickbank affiliate link, then shorten it again. is very easy to do..it wouldn't take you up to a minute.

If you have purchased my guide, i can help you fix that. email me, to same email address i used send you the guide AND QUOTE the subject i used in sending you the guides.

bros12345: Hello Paul,

Nice work,

I would like to have an interview with you for publication on our business news media website and possible collaboration. How do I contact you.

Hi, you have just contacted me via email. i got your email, and i have just replied you. Check it.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by nairamaverick(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
sir have been tryin to register to register on clickbank and its becoming impossible. after clicking the "signup" link at the top right and it brings out the publisher and afffiliate story and i click on the "signup" link down it loads and later stops while the page is blank.

i rily need ur help.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by KHENNYJAMES(m): 5:32am On Oct 15, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

hi flakky, i have just replied your email. you see Having a free internet access is best opportunity you have to venture into your own internet business. And in most cases, that's the only thing you required to have. And nice to know you are following my thread here on NL. Now the next thing you need now is my A-Z CB practical guide so you can start your clickbank affiliate business immediately. visit my blog link.

Hi Presegs, Thanks for your tips. every big thing today starts small.

Thank You Ayegba1. Sure you can surely become a pro on this...PRACTICAL MAKES PERFECT. Sometimes students dey know pass their teachers.

I'm Glad you did. Thanks for patronizing us. And hope to do more business with you in the future.
HELLO I'D LIKE TO BE ENLIGHTENED MORE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS PLEASE
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2013
nairamaverick: sir have been tryin to register to register on clickbank and its becoming impossible. after clicking the "signup" link at the top right and it brings out the publisher and afffiliate story and i click on the "signup" link down it loads and later stops while the page is blank.

i rily need ur help.

Did you check your browser and your internet connection? is very easy to sign up on clickbank as an affiliate. just 3 clicks away. From the site click SIGN UP, then choose I HAVE AN ESTABLISHED AUDIENCE, Click Sign up and the bottom of it, it loads new page, stroll down the page and click SIGN UP. wait for the form to load and start filling the form. MY Cb A-Z PRACTICAL Guide has The PICTURE DEMONSTRATION OF IT AND SHOWS YOU HOW TO SIGN UP PRACTICALLY. Also if you order this week, i will help you set up the clickbank account with your name and email you the login detail. I offer this as a bonus to my cb pack although for now.

KHENNY JAMES: HELLO I'D LIKE TO BE ENLIGHTENED MORE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS PLEASE

Hi Kenny, depending on what you what to know about this cb business. have you been following this thread from page 1? Then you should have know what this business is all about. so it depends on what else you want to know.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by KHENNYJAMES(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
Did you check your browser and your internet connection? is very easy to sign up on clickbank as an affiliate. just 3 clicks away. From the site click SIGN UP, then choose I HAVE AN ESTABLISHED AUDIENCE, Click Sign up and the bottom of it, it loads new page, stroll down the page and click SIGN UP. wait for the form to load and start filling the form. MY Cb A-Z PRACTICAL Guide has The PICTURE DEMONSTRATION OF IT AND SHOWS YOU HOW TO SIGN UP PRACTICALLY. Also if you order this week, i will help you set up the clickbank account with your name and email you the login detail. I offer this as a bonus to my cb pack although for now.

Hi Kenny, depending on what you what to know about this cb business. have you been following this thread from page 1? Then you should have know what this business is all about. so it depends on what else you want to know.
yes how can i get started bc i'm currently being exposed to fiverr by a friend
I NEED TO GET SOME BUSINESS ON NET, SO I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD HELP
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by KHENNYJAMES(m): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
[quote author=KHENNY JAMES]

yes how can i get started bc i'm currently being exposed to fiverr by a friend
I NEED TO GET STARTED I'LL GET BACK TO YOU DUDE
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by kflexxy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
I'm really interested in participating in this business, I want to be a big time affliate..
Can anyone help me @op
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2013
k_flexxy: I'm really interested in participating in this business, I want to be a big time affliate..
Can anyone help me @op

Which help do you need?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by austino2018: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
please paul,i am in the stage of submitting my article to ezine for approval,i have registered with them,i click on write and edit,which took me to submit new article,at this point i am confuse,because when you click on the icon submit new article,it will tell you click on a field to enter content,how do i solve this problem so that i can start submitting my article,also as a newbie how much can one make on daily basis,jst thinking as an igbo man
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
austino2018: please paul,i am in the stage of submitting my article to ezine for approval,i have registered with them,i click on write and edit,which took me to submit new article,at this point i am confuse,because when you click on the icon submit new article,it will tell you click on a field to enter content,how do i solve this problem so that i can start submitting my article,also as a newbie how much can one make on daily basis,jst thinking as an igbo man

You are already at the submission point, from there you enter your articles title, body, keywords and resource box and then submit. Just familiar yourself with the ezine environ.

How much u make on cb depends how much work you did. i can't answer that for i don't know how much effort you will put to it. But as igbo man u be, am sure u re putting effort it.

Note: If you have ordered my package, And you have a personal question and need. You should know where to contact me and ask your question and get personally direction and support from me [myself]. If you ask the question here on this thread, i WILL NOT answer it. so take note of that.

But any other clickbank generally questions can be asked here and answers will be provided.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
Choosing An Affiliate Product:

Video sales page Vs Normal Content sales page:

As an affiliate especially clickbank affiliate marketer, my recent research shows that
promoting product with Normal content sales page converts much more than video sales
page. The reason is simple, people may not have the time to finish watching the video
which sometimes last 30mins b4 they make up their mind to pay for the product.

They can easily browse through the bullet points on the normal sales page, click
on the payment button and make payment for the product.

So i advice you keep at promoting the normal sales page product[s]
than the video sales page.

Unless the product has the video sales page and also includes the normal sales page.
Remember like i said on my previous lessons, avoid promoting products with no many
page links on it and also stay away promoting products with opt-in form on them.

Just one page sales page product, attractive, make sure the vendor has money back guarantee on the page, payment
button well fix, graphics on it, testimonies on it, and most especially make sure the gravity of the product is 10 upward and not more than 40 gravity. [i have said that b4 here] So take your time and pick a product to promote and start cashing in from clickbank.

I Just say i should drop this tips for you as a weekend gift. Enjoy

Cheers
Paul

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by denny4ril: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
freestuffsonnet: Choosing An Affiliate Product:

Video sales page Vs Normal Content sales page:

As an affiliate especially clickbank affiliate marketer, my recent research shows that
promoting product with Normal content sales page converts much more than video sales
page. The reason is simple, people may not have the time to finish watching the video
which sometimes last 30mins b4 they make up their mind to pay for the product.

They can easily browse through the bullet points on the normal sales page, click
on the payment button and make payment for the product.

So i advice you keep at promoting the normal sales page product[s]
than the video sales page.

Unless the product has the video sales page and also includes the normal sales page.
Remember like i said on my previous lessons, avoid promoting products with no many
page links on it and also stay away promoting products with opt-in form on them.

Just one page sales page product, attractive, make sure the vendor has money back guarantee on the page, payment
button well fix, graphics on it, testimonies on it, and most especially make sure the gravity of the product is 10 upward and not more than 40 gravity. [i have said that b4 here] So take your time and pick a product to promote and start cashing in from clickbank.

I Just say i should drop this tips for you as a weekend gift. Enjoy

Cheers
Paul
U are a genius!!! and a selfless giver u also are. Your kindness is rare. Thanks for these useful tutorials and posts.
I know you are a guru and cannot dispute that, neither am i trying to say i know better but know that Google shuts down blogger blogs anyhow especially for affiliate blogs and without prior notice but if your domain is registered, you would be perceived as serious by google. I think it is better to register d domain as a ".com" and not leaving the extension as a ".com". it only costs $10 and no need to pay for web hosting. U can pay by urself with nigerian dollar debit card too especially zenith bank.

winkJust advising so as to be on the safe side.
Thanks again for your posts! wink

2 Likes

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
denny4ril:
U are a genius!!! and a selfless giver u also are. Your kindness is rare. Thanks for these useful tutorials and posts.
I know you are a guru and cannot dispute that, neither am i trying to say i know better but know that Google shuts down blogger blogs anyhow especially for affiliate blogs and without prior notice but if your domain is registered, you would be perceived as serious by google. I think it is better to register d domain as a ".com" and not leaving the extension as a ".com". it only costs $10 and no need to pay for web hosting. U can pay by urself with nigerian dollar debit card too especially zenith bank.

winkJust advising so as to be on the safe side.
Thanks again for your posts! wink

Thanks denny4ril. Nice advice there. i buy that idea.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by egokanwa(f): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Thank you so much for this expository article on how to make money using click bank. I have been searching the net since 2008 for something genuine that will link me to the site where i can work and earn extra cash into my pocket. I was introduced to click bank but i was told to pay in money into VTN (Virtual Terminal Network) to fund my CB but i did all that,yet money was gone and i never made any money. I also tried others...

Your steps seems to be easier and looks more real( but will testify when i start making the real money)
Now my question is: having opened my CB account with a south African address, is it possible for me to order payoneer visa card using my real and Nigerian details. If so, how will it work visa vis with my click bank account details.

Thank you freestuffonnet.
i will be waiting for your responds
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
egokanwa: Thank you so much for this expository article on how to make money using click bank. I have been searching the net since 2008 for something genuine that will link me to the site where i can work and earn extra cash into my pocket. I was introduced to click bank but i was told to pay in money into VTN (Virtual Terminal Network) to fund my CB but i did all that,yet money was gone and i never made any money. I also tried others...

Your steps seems to be easier and looks more real( but will testify when i start making the real money)
Now my question is: having opened my CB account with a south African address, is it possible for me to order payoneer visa card using my real and Nigerian details. If so, how will it work visa vis with my click bank account details.

Thank you freestuffonnet.
i will be waiting for your responds

To your questions: Payoneer Mastercard [not visa card]. When applying for the payoneer mastercard YOU MUST use your nigerian details, both the address, your ID, and your other infor which they may ask. when you get the card here in naija, payoneer gives you the ACH Usa bank details which you can use on your cb account to withdraw ur cb earnings. wen clickbank sent your earnings into YOUR OWN payoneer ACH usa bank which payoneer provides 4u, the money reflect to your payoneer card automatically and u go to any ATM here in naija that accept mastercard and withdraw the fund in naira. simple as that. That's SWEET, right? Am enjoying it. No stress.

Am Working on the PDF PRACTICAL GUIDE on STEP BY STEP Guide on how to apply for the payoneer mastercard and receive the card here in naija and how to configure it to your clickbank account. ALL PRACTICAL WITH SCREEN SHOT. It will be ready within 2days now and i will also include it as bonus to my main clickbank pack at: www.clickbankfornigerians..com

CHEERS.
PAUL

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Akejuayodejitm(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
please I will like to have the practical guide.I will appreciate it if u can post the details about getting the cb manual.thanks.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by egokanwa(f): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Thank you so much, PAUL for your assistance in registering with payoneer master card. It was successful and am told to wait for the next 3 to 7 days for confirmation.
Now, i have opened a click bank account, i am in the process of getting the payoneer master card. I am now a bit confused how i can link the 2 so that when i start working and click bank starts paying, the money can enter the master card and i can withdraw it.

Thanks for all your patience.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by eyenCalabar(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by bigidea(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
This Blew My Mind! (Seriously)

I am also a ClickBank & Clicksure affiliate

But this additional program with great products
will take your business to next level

People who never made any money before are
now getting up to $1,000 in their first month!

It shows you how you can start
generating monthly residual income
by following 3 simple steps.

Start your a work from home business online
and learn from people who are having success
already...

Watch Video proof >> http://watch.bimvideoproof.com

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by adino(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
@ freestuffsonnet
Thanks a lot for this thread, just came across it last nite. I was into clickbank some years back and had to back down due to lack of laptop and slow internet speed on cafe. I hope to go through this post and I know it will be of help to me in my other online ventures. I am a Full Time Freelancer Now.

@ freestuffsonnet

Please for the safety of your business cancel out clickbank.com on that your clickbank cheque. It is against their rule and you may be banned for it.
This thread is yours assert your aurhourity and ignore those I too know people (ITK) if they know what they claim let them open their own thread, for your info. they are learning from you free.

Again, I advise you cancel out clickbank.com on those your clickbank cheque you are displaying here. It is against their rule, read it in their terms ( I was a clickbanker too and I know what I am informing you about)
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by adino(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
freestuffsonnet: My name is Paul, i make money often from clickbank, get my money in naira here in naija.
I will be teaching you guys how you can also make good money from the same clickbank
that rejected Nigeria. I need your interest b4 i continue. just reply if i should continue
or not.

Here are some of my proofs.

@ freestuffsonnet

Please for the safety of your business cancel out clickbank.com or anywhere there is Clickbank on your Clickbank cheque screenshots. It is against their rule and you may be banned for it.

Thanks a lot for this thread.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Akejuayodejitm: please I will like to have the practical guide.I will appreciate it if u can post the details about getting the cb manual.thanks.

Guys, i apologies for being away from this thread for few days now. I have been working seriously on my clickbank sales and also upgraded and creating PRACTICAL GUIDES my clickbank guides. Now as you can see the screen shot below. I Have finally Upgraded and updated my cb packs. I have made the guides more easy and more practical with screen shot demonstrations.

Step by step guide on how to apply and receive your own payoneer MasterCard and how to configure on your cb account [PRACTICAL]. My traffic guide made easier with pictures and straight to the point. How to set up your affiliate site within 10 minutes and for free. My 30 days email free consultation and much more. see the picture attached.

NOTE: if you have ordered the previous one from me, i have emailed you this new ones + more of the add bonuses..i eamil you to you FREE OF CHARGE. [i get all the record and the details of all those that i have ordered them b4] so no waste your time try to claim where you no sow put.

But it is now officially opened for new orders, To order your NOW...Copy down these account details NOW

ORDERING INSTRUCTION:

Hurry Now And Pay N3,000 ONLY Into Any Of These Bank Listed Below
Any Guarantee Trust Bank Plc [GTB]
Account Name: Paul Chukwukere
Account No: 0018669148

Or Any United Bank Of Africa [UBA]
Account No: 0000349454

Any Eco Bank Plc

Account No: 0008955505
Step 2: Once the payment has been made, quickly send the details of your payments to
paulchukwukere@gmail.com

Make sure the SUBJECT of the email says: CLICKBANK FOR NIGERIANS PACK

INCLUDE THESE DETAILS:

* Your Depositor Name
* Your Email Address
* The Bank Teller Number
(Not needed if you paid via online transfer)

That is all you have to do.

Once we receive your payment email and confirm your payment from the bank, you will get an email from me which would contain the download links to guide and the additional bonuses so that you can download them and start using it.

2nd Option:

After Your Payment, Text Us Your Depositor Name, teller no, name of the bank you paid to, CLICKBANK PACK, and your E-MAIL ADDRESS To My Line:
07038004568 [ I Prefer SMS ONLY]

How Do I Receive The Clickbank Money Making Guide + It's Amazing Business?

We will send you the Manual Package with ALL its Super Amazing Bonuses right on your E-mail Box within 2 hrs after your payment confirmation. No Additional Courier Fee And No Need For Waiting for Days For Courier Shipping.

Details of the this RELOADED OFFER + ITS NEW BONUSES Now At: http://clickbankfornigerians..com

CHEERS
PAUL

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
egokanwa: Thank you so much, PAUL for your assistance in registering with payoneer master card. It was successful and am told to wait for the next 3 to 7 days for confirmation.
Now, i have opened a click bank account, i am in the process of getting the payoneer master card. I am now a bit confused how i can link the 2 so that when i start working and click bank starts paying, the money can enter the master card and i can withdraw it.

Thanks for all your patience.

Nice one and happy for you. they card na free so you no need to waste time applying for it. Linking the card to your clickbank account is a bit practical and i have just CREATED A NEW BONUS PRACTICAL GUIDE on it while i showed to you practical using my own clickbank account. If you have ordered my cb guides b4, then check your email box for it. but if not, you need to order the pack to get it right once and for all.

adino: @ freestuffsonnet
Thanks a lot for this thread, just came across it last nite. I was into clickbank some years back and had to back down due to lack of laptop and slow internet speed on cafe. I hope to go through this post and I know it will be of help to me in my other online ventures. I am a Full Time Freelancer Now.

@ freestuffsonnet
Please for the safety of your business cancel out clickbank.com on that your clickbank cheque. It is against their rule and you may be banned for it.
This thread is yours assert your aurhourity and ignore those I too know people (ITK) if they know what they claim let them open their own thread, for your info. they are learning from you free.

Again, I advise you cancel out clickbank.com on those your clickbank cheque you are displaying here. It is against their rule, read it in their terms ( I was a clickbanker too and I know what I am informing you about)

THANK SO MUCH Bro, i will do modify that and remove cheque pic. although i havn't confirmed that, but loos like you are on point..and i buy the idea. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by justlanreaji: 1:11am On Oct 27, 2013
News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to Become a Bakery Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bar Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bookstore Owner 
- Guide to Become a Cleaning Business Owner
- Guide to Become a Gift Basket Business Owner 
- Guide to Become a Gift Shop Owner 
Guide to Become a Restaurant Owner 
Guide to Become a Social Entrepreneur

then let's get started.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
My NEW Clickbank Earning Screen shot ...Last week ..Anyway not that Bad...I need to add more to my work. But Guys, U too can achieve this and even more.

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by fedimol: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
phantom: lol...was waiting for someone to walk in and point it out.lol.i can drop close to ten sites where you can get ten times the info here FOR Free! But No, nigerians dont want to read or do basic research.the most powerful tool online is google.but people dont want to use it.Let the thread owner continue fleecing them!

Please tell us then.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by fedimol: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
phantom: lol...was waiting for someone to walk in and point it out.lol.i can drop close to ten sites where you can get ten times the info here FOR Free! But No, nigerians dont want to read or do basic research.the most powerful tool online is google.but people dont want to use it.Let the thread owner continue fleecing them!

Please tell us then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG / Shoprite: Insider Shares Details Of The Corporate Restructuring / Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.