Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (38293 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
freestuffsonnet:
ican202, Nigeria is not on cb list. so you can't change frm US to NG
I wonder why u wanna do that? is it b/c you need your payment? if yes then you don't need
to worry abt that. you can use payoneer to get your cb earnings..i have discussed that here on this thread.

Yeah!you are right that you can get your payment from cab with payonerr ACH USA bank details but it is imperative you receive cheque first before you can get paid via that means.

Understood?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by solin: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
Aleshyto: pls continue i have an account but dnt knw how to use it
i am interested
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Yeah!you are right that you can get your payment from cab with payonerr ACH USA bank details but it is imperative you receive cheque first before you can get paid via that means.

Understood?

@presegsADESIDA THANKS for dropping by. You did helped me out with sometin here on NL forum. nice having you here once again.
Back to the comment. Although i received my first cb earnings via cheque b4 i start withdrawing my earnings now via payoneer mastercard.
I have not yet confirmed if it is compulsory to receive cheque first b4 going for the payoneer ACH Usa Account/payoneer mastercard. I don't really believe is a must. but will soon confirm from one of the Clickbank staff.

@others, I can't type much now. but 2moro i will share the different bw receiving your cb earnings via cheque or via payoneer mastercard and the best option to go for and why. Watch out my post 2moro.

Cheers
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
HERE WE ARE: I said i will share simple but powerful information on recieveing cb payment methods..Cheque vs Payoneer Mastercard?

I have personally recieved my clickbank payments tru any of these payment methods. and comparing the two, i will like to share with you the best option and why. first i 1st got my clickbank earnings via cheque which i use the 3rd party virtual company [myukmailbox] to recieve here in nigeria [just at my door step here] although i was not confortable with myukmail shipping charges, as i would want to share my clickbank earnings with them. although i have lost my cheque with them once and have stop using their services now.

but b/c i needed to get my money from cb anyway, i end up using their service to get my cheque and the bank also took their own commission for clearing the check in 15 working days. now i have to look for an alternative to that and i finally got to know about payoneer mastercard. which i apply for tru their official site, got the US Bank a/c that comes with the card. Now i receive my clickbank earnings fast [no need to wait for 15 working days], no shipping charges but although payoneer charges litter fee from all your transaction.

So cut the whole story short. i prefer you go for payoneer mastercard, apply for it and use it to withdraw your cb earnings anytime and anywhere and via any ATM here in naija that accept mastercard.

No need of waiting for weeks for your check to arrive, no need to also wait for the bank to clear the check, no need to pay for your cheque forwarding service and so on. just get the US ACH payoneer bank details, change it to your cb payment option and then withdraw you cb earning anytime and anywhere as fast as you choose.

I will still let you know if there is any other better option than payoneer, but for now payonner is the best in terms of receiving your clickbank payment and more other services. BUT the point still remain how do you make money into your cb account? because the money no fit fly from heaven enter your cb a/c. To duplicate my own cb personal secret...visit my signature url to find out how.

See you there.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ediko5(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
freestuffsonnet:
HERE WE ARE: I said i will share simple but powerful information on recieveing cb payment methods..Cheque vs Payoneer Mastercard?

So cut the whole story short. i prefer you go for payoneer mastercard, apply for it and use it to withdraw your cb earnings anytime and anywhere and via any ATM here in naija that accept mastercard.

No need of waiting for weeks for your check to arrive, no need to also wait for the bank to clear the check, no need to pay for your cheque forwarding service and so on. just get the US ACH payoneer bank details, change it to your cb payment option and then withdraw you cb earning anytime and anywhere as fast as you choose.

But from what i heard from others, you have to receive clickbank cheque at least once before you are eligible to be paid through payoneer mastercard. Or have they changed the policy?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
hello bro paul,
i have being following these thread, it is quite interesting and helpful information, i am interested in purchasing the guide please kindly, accept #2000 from me, and my question is this, can you help me open the clickbank account and send me login detail? Can you help me setup affiliate product using wordpress? Does the fake address when registering have no implication?Is the payoneer mastercard free when registering online? I am very much interested in clickbank affiliate program, how to cloak affiliate link product? i am based in ibadan, i wish to learn from you one on one. Thank you.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by EdDave(m): 2:46am On Sep 25, 2013
Tried applying for a pioneer card, was told I had to have to show proof of my online bizness. Seems they have noticed lot of people collect the card without ever activating them.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

@presegsADESIDA THANKS for dropping by. You did helped me out with sometin here on NL forum. nice having you here once again.
Back to the comment. Although i received my first cb earnings via cheque b4 i start withdrawing my earnings now via payoneer mastercard.
I have not yet confirmed if it is compulsory to receive cheque first b4 going for the payoneer ACH Usa Account/payoneer mastercard. I don't really believe is a must. but will soon confirm from one of the Clickbank staff.

@others, I can't type much now. but 2moro i will share the different bw receiving your cb earnings via cheque or via payoneer mastercard and the best option to go for and why. Watch out my post 2moro.

Cheers

You are highly welcome and that is great.Confirm though that might have changed and let us know.

Let's know the best option.Kudos

I have great ideas,tips and strategies on how to make cool money from clickbank though.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
ediko5:

But from what i heard from others, you have to receive clickbank cheque at least once before you are eligible to be paid through payoneer mastercard. Or have they changed the policy?

You are right but he has taken it up to confirm.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ediko5(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
EdDave: Tried applying for a pioneer card, was told I had to have to show proof of my online bizness. Seems they have noticed lot of people collect the card without ever activating them.

This is another trouble, although i have not tried it myself.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ediko5(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

You are right but he has taken it up to confirm.
Okay. thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
ediko5:

Who are you listening to? is good you get a right information from the right source. i just email clickbank staff for that confirmation. so i will update you guys on that. But remember all the methods are still for your own good.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Olamarkjoel(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
hi,
@ freestuffsonnet, you didn't reply my question, am still waiting for an answer.
Thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Pakingzzz(m): 1:58am On Sep 26, 2013
That's pretty remarkable
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
Olamarkjoel: hello bro paul,
i have being following these thread, it is quite interesting and helpful information, i am interested in purchasing the guide please kindly, accept #2000 from me, and my question is this, can you help me open the clickbank account and send me login detail? Can you help me setup affiliate product using wordpress? Does the fake address when registering have no implication?Is the payoneer mastercard free when registering online? I am very much interested in clickbank affiliate program, how to cloak affiliate link product? i am based in ibadan, i wish to learn from you one on one. Thank you.

Many questions at a time. BUT HERE IS THE ANSWERS:

Thanks for following this thread and founding it helpful. No brother i no accept 2k.. na just 3k and this just b/c say i dey sell tha pack via this NL forum just b/c i wanna help you guyz to start making good money doing legitimate business online, if i advertise that guides, i bet you, i wouldn't price it nothing less than 5k. I will be increasing that pack soon, b/c i have updated more info on that guides. so 3k wouldn't tear your pocket, e no even read the money wey you go spend for your woman at Mr biggs. but you are spending on sometin that will bring you much more money even on the long run.

To Other questions:

1. yes i can help you set up a professional cb account and email you the login details, i even include that as bonus wen you purchase the cb pack.
2. Yes, i can help you set up clickbank affiliate website via worpress platform for you. but remember it involves you buying domian name and hosting. i will do all that for you for just 12k. and normally it takes a week to complete that project for you..and i email you all the login details.

3. The fake adress you use in registering on cb has no implication. you are just using it to gain access to cb. i recommend using it first then you wen you have money, you can purchase the real virtual address from myukmailbox or any other provider. if you are even going for payoneer ACH US bank method, you don't even need to buy or worry about any fake or virual address.

4. Payoneer matercard and US bank service is free to sign up for and to receive, although their services are not free. Haba, payoneer them no be father xmas na. [even b4 you see father Christmas or receive gift from him now, you will need to pay money b4 you enter the show]
Payoneer has their transactions charges which you should see wen signing up for the card. is stated boldly on their site.

But anyway, i prefer it than recieving cheque. b/c the 3rd party virtual address will take their own for shipping your check down here in naija, and too the bank will also take their own cheque clearing fee, not to talk of the time it takes to do all these thing. So i will always go for payoneer, theirs are cheap, convenient and fast. Hope i have answered your questions.

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
ediko5:

Finally, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...I promise to take up this question and confirm it myself.
NOW HERE IS THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION...COMING FROM ONE OF THE CLICKBANK STAFF HERSELF.
See the screen shot of the email i got from her today.

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by ediko5(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

Finally, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...I promise to take up this question and confirm it myself.
NOW HERE IS THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION...COMING FROM ONE OF THE CLICKBANK STAFF HERSELF.

Thanks for that. I will get the payooner mastercard soon
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

Thanks for this!

You can see that they've just said that "WE NO LONGER..." which means that they just offrecent lay off the policy.

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by emmybellz(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
@ mr paul I must commend ur effort for setting up this thread and hope to get your ebook as soon as I get the money. I also wanted to find out if ur guide also shows steps on how someone can get the pioneer master card thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
emmybellz: @ mr paul I must commend ur effort for setting up this thread and hope to get your ebook as soon as I get the money. I also wanted to find out if ur guide also shows steps on how someone can get the pioneer master card thanks

sure, it is well explained in the guide
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
ORDER NOW AND YOU WILL GET ALL THESE PRACTICAL STEP BY STEP GUIDES FOR JUST 3K. Price Increase Soon.
You will also Get Me OPEN A NEW CLICKBANK ACCOUNT FOR YOU and i will also email you the Login details
And Also My 30 Days Email FREE Consultation and Support.

To Pay Visit My Blog At: http://clickbankfornigerians..com and get the bank details there.
Or Send Me SMS ONLY Saying: "Cb Pack, How do i pay" To 07038004568 [SMS ONLY, B/c i Stammer a bit]
I will reply you instantly. THANKS.

PAUL

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by emmybellz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
freestuffsonnet: ORDER NOW AND YOU WILL GET ALL THESE PRACTICAL STEP BY STEP GUIDES FOR JUST 3K. Price Increase Soon.
You will also Get Me OPEN A NEW CLICKBANK ACCOUNT FOR YOU and i will also email you the Login details
And Also My 30 Days Email FREE Consultation and Support.

To Pay Visit My Blog At: http://clickbankfornigerians..com and get the bank details there.
Or Send Me SMS ONLY Saying: "Cb Pack, How do i pay" To 07038004568 [SMS ONLY, B/c i Stammer a bit]
I will reply you instantly. THANKS.

PAUL
my ogah just want to plead with you to please understand the situation we are in in the country @ the moment I no how useful ebooks lik dis are and won't want to beg for it to be sent free but with your warning on the price going to go up soon that's why I am worried and want to beg on my behav To get the guide @ ur current price when I get the money thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Iytech(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Welldone Paul. Very helpful work you are doing here. I want to ask if there is a limit to the number of products that an affiliate can promote? if there is no limit, what number of products do you think is okay to promote, judging from your personal experience.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Iytech: Welldone Paul. Very helpful work you are doing here. I want to ask if there is a limit to the number of products that an affiliate can promote? if there is no limit, what number of products do you think is okay to promote, judging from your personal experience.

No limit of product you can promote on cb. you can work on any niche and any affiliate product. no limitation.
But i advice you focus on one niche first and master it and also do the necessary traffic work b4 moving to the next niche.
That's how i do mine. i don't work on 2 niche at a time.

finish one then move to the next one. you can have 10 cb promote and each one bringing you income monthly.
But one thing at a time especially if you are just starting. you can put your energy on one cb product
in terms of promoting it and make more money from it than someone who has 10 cb products but
doing little or nothing abt them.

Hope that answers your question.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
See the screen shot of my clickbank withdrawing transactions. i withdraw my clickbank earnings via any ATM across naija. So you see the problem now is not if you are gonno get your clickbank earnings. THAT ONE NA SURE. Am the proof of that. The thing now is How to make the money into your cb a/c. and that's where my guides comes in. See my latest cb withdrawing transactions below.

CHEERS.
PaUl

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
Thank you Mr.Paul for your reply, you are doing a great job, God will bless you more abundantly. My question is can i make money with clickbank affiliate product using to promote sales? Or which is more preferable wordpress or blog. If i can't afford wordpress can earn income for cb product? Because i read it somewhere that to generate good traffic, an affiliate must have a good site buy domain name related to the niche of an affiliate product, Thank you. I will order for ebook by next week God grace.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by freestuffsonnet(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Olamarkjoel: Thank you Mr.Paul for your reply, you are doing a great job, God will bless you more abundantly. My question is can i make money with clickbank affiliate product using to promote sales? Or which is more preferable wordpress or blog. If i can't afford wordpress can earn income for cb product? Because i read it somewhere that to generate good traffic, an affiliate must have a good site buy domain name related to the niche of an affiliate product, Thank you. I will order for ebook by next week God grace.

Waz up olamarkjoe, i have lots of my cb affiliate sites on sites, they are good and i have been running a blog on blogger platform since 2008 and those blogspots still runs and still brings their affiliate sal. no doubt that wordpress still remains the best option b/c you are in control of your domain. but for a starter, remains best starting point for you. another benefit is blogger is owned by google and they have good attraction to traffic. sites attracts google traffics a lot. in as much as you don't violent their rules, such as having an adult contents, por-n content and images on your blog and such, you are good to go with them. So go for it now, wen you start making good money you can upgrade to wordpress. There are some niches you need to test first with site b4 setting it fully on wordpress.

CHEERS
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hello bro paul, thank you for your responses, i just want to ask if it is possible to register for the payoneer card directly from their website? because i read it in a blog dat one cannot get the card if you don't go thru an affiliate like friend finder program. I will buy the e-book on monday. Pls bro if i get the payoneer card i hope you will teach me how to activate it b4 use
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by dcitizen1: 1:09am On Sep 29, 2013
@freestuff

How can i show proof of the product and service that i render online by providing a link to enable me activate my payoneer card? i will like you to share more light in this regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG / Shoprite: Insider Shares Details Of The Corporate Restructuring / Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.