Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Gay Marriage Or Underage Marriage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Marriage Or Underage Marriage (1988 Views)

Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. / Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Marriage Or Underage Marriage by 3kay945(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gay marriage or underage marriage . .
If we are force to accept one between the two .which one is insanely preferable. grin
Pls, don't get me wrong I personally detest underage marriage but for Gay marriage or homosexuality, I reserve my opinion.
Am not a Damn Gay. undecided
Your opinions are welcome.
Re: Gay Marriage Or Underage Marriage by Garrithe1st: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gay Marriage of course.

What's my business if a man decides to fvck his fellow man??

cool

3 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Or Underage Marriage by Garrithe1st: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Look at this pics below and tell me who except a ba5tard would want to defile such innocent kids??

2 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Or Underage Marriage by bgirl: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
I will accept gay marriage. Two adults can do whatever they want, I don't care. I have a problem with marrying and endangering the health/life of an innocent child.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Or Underage Marriage by 3kay945(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kia! Look at that innocent young girl in black and white pic, how and why will someone force a banana like thing tongue cry into her in the name of marriage
Re: Gay Marriage Or Underage Marriage by Garrithe1st: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
3kay945: Kia! Look at that innocent young girl in black and white pic, how and why will someone force a banana like thing tongue cry into her in the name of marriage

We have lots of sick people in the country and some of them have found their way into the senate.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Gay Marriage Or Underage Marriage by peteregwu(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pls where did d child marriage come from again? What is this world looking for again? Any religiom that accept child marriage is nothing but a wicked religion. I hate both alternative.
Re: Gay Marriage Or Underage Marriage by greatgod2012(f): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
"Nkan ti ko da, ko da",(what is bad, is bad) both are bad, but, as op put it, if we are insanely and forcefully asked to pick one, i will pick gay marriage, because that involves two consenting adults, who can decide what they want of their lives, not a helpless teenage girl, who doesnt even understand what marriage is or entails, not to talk of what teenage marriage is.

Curse on those shameless old "phool" hags who are insensitive and wicked to these girls by legalising the BS.

And again, linking it to religion makes me to want to throw up.
Awon alailojuti jatijati.
orun lo ma fiya je won.

1 Like

Re: Gay Marriage Or Underage Marriage by 3kay945(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
peteregwu: Pls where did d child marriage come from again? What is this world looking for again? Any religiom that accept child marriage is nothing but a wicked religion. I hate both alternative.

sometimes, what we hate are other people's happiness. It's hard but we just have to look other ways....when you put different kinds of birds in a cage, strange eggs shouldn't surprise you. cry
Re: Gay Marriage Or Underage Marriage by bgirl: 2:44am On Jul 20, 2013
3kay945:

sometimes, what we hate are other people's happiness. It's hard but we just have to look other ways....when you put different kinds of birds in a cage, strange eggs shouldn't surprise you. cry

"Look other ways"? Do you know how many children die in childbirth? You are sick if you think it is ok to look the other way.
Re: Gay Marriage Or Underage Marriage by 3kay945(m): 4:09am On Jul 20, 2013
bgirl:

"Look other ways"? Do you know how many children die in childbirth? You are sick if you think it is ok to look the other way.

Ok, what.are you going to do with Yerima, Asari Dokubo and the likes that harbor such belief

You and I know this insanity has been happening in the North for centuries now undecided

(1) (Reply)

BMW Scandal: Cocharis Car Dealership Gave Stella N112Mil Kickback / SEC Boss Accuses Lawmaker(mrh.hembe)probing Her Of Collecting N39million-b VIDEO / Many Nigerian leaders Were Criminals In Foreign Lands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.