Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Do I Flush Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Flush Her Out? (2157 Views)

Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys / Our Student Did Not Flush Baby In Toilet – Obafemi Awolowo University / What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Flush Her Out? by iz2much: 2:42pm On May 24, 2008
Am in a Relationship right now and i dont think i will like to continue it.

So, I dont know how to go about it.The Girl wont leave me alone all she was doing is calling my Phone

And coming my house without in forming me.

Should I just tell her "Go!!!" or what?
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by LadyT(f): 2:47pm On May 24, 2008
Well you need to let her know your no longer interested!!!
Dont waste her time!
Why have you decided to dump her?
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 24, 2008
@poster

wat exactly is ur reason for wanting to flush her out?
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by welli(f): 2:52pm On May 24, 2008
@ poster u must ve a reasonable reason 4 wanting her out of your life.u dnt xpect to get into her life nd do "only God knw what" nd get out just like that.tell us y u want out den we will knw what to say
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by iz2much: 2:56pm On May 24, 2008
Reason(s)

1) She comes to my house without Informing me.I mean sudden Vistation

2)She has a wide Pussy.

3)I dont Think I love her again

4)She has Body Odour
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 24, 2008
Reason(s)

2)She has a wide Pussy.

3)I don't Think I love her again

4)She has Body Odour

sorry but your reasons can't hold water,y r u scared of d sudden visit if u aint gotta skeleton in your wadrobe?she has a wide pussy so?what took u there if not sexual lust?even wt d body odour u still made love to her,wtout covering ur nose right?look i think maybe you're tired of d babe after using her,because all this lame excuses aint good enough,
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by LadyT(f): 3:00pm On May 24, 2008
So you were only really doing this for sex?

Be honest.
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by welli(f): 3:00pm On May 24, 2008
you dnt love her again?--cuz u've gotten wat u wanted

she cums uninvited---i guess dats how close u made her feel dats y she tinks u dnt care abt it

she has a wide pussy--its guys like u who got it widened

she has body odour---buy her body spray nd teach her to be neat

my guy---if it were up to me,i wud mk u stick to d gurl.all dese ren't enuf reasons to leave her, gudluck though
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by LadyT(f): 3:29pm On May 24, 2008
Also Im guessing you may have met some other chick abi?

Im also guessing your still having sex with lil Miss wide pussy abi? angry
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by RampantT(f): 3:31pm On May 24, 2008
I swear, is it just men on this forum or most naija men are just plain useless?

you didn't know she had bad odour/wide pussy when you met her?
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by chinda3: 3:33pm On May 24, 2008
sorry but your reasons can't hold water,y r u scared of d sudden visit if u aint gotta skeleton in your wadrobe?[b]she has a wide pussy so?what took u there if not sexual lust?even wt d body odour u still made love to her,wtout covering your nose right?[/b]look i think maybe you're tired of d babe after using her,because all this lame excuses aint good enough,
ROTFLMSAO grin grin grin Jenny u r not serious cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 24, 2008
its true naaa?even wt d body odour he still made love to her wtout covering his nose,after increasing d size in width ,length and breadth of he pussy, he is now complaining that she has a wide pussy,men may God have mercy on some of u
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 24, 2008
hisses . . . not worth the time. walks out
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by jejelolatu(f): 4:45pm On May 24, 2008
cool cool cool cool cool cool
girls
girls
girls

IF only!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by bunmii(f): 4:52pm On May 24, 2008
so you didn't know

iz2much:

Reason(s)

2)She has a wide Pussy.

3)I don't Think I love her again

4)She has Body Odour

she had all those qualities before abi? & please next time could you learn to choose your words carefully,  what the heck is flushin her out?

if u still want to break up with her just be firm in your decision, don't pick up her calls e.t.c
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by Ibime(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2008
Don't mind all these people jare. Tell the chick to scram. Tell her you are born again now if it is too hard.
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by Esss(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2008
In as much as I dont think any of these your reasons make sense (except the one that had to do with a cat), I sggest you use these fool proof methods;

1. When next she comes visiting you, open the door, look at square in the face, hiss and slam the door in her face.

2. She'll feel bad and leave, but that might not be all. She would definitely call you to know why the sudden change in your behavior. Pick up the phone and ask "who is this?", if she responds by telling you her name, hiss again and slam the phone.

3. If all these does not work, then go get a restraining order against her cos you might just have a stalker on your hands. And Cat woman at that. (Big/wide catwoman). Damn!
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by proo212(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2008
@Iz2much, As much as your excuses are kind of lame, you cannot force yourself to be with someone you don't want to be with. You wouldn't want the girl to turn around and dump you and say your prick was too small or you have body odour.

If you live in Manchester, then you cannot just show up at someone's house unannounced. You call first to see if they are at home. This is not Nigeria and I actually don't think that happens anymore in Naija since everyone has a mobile phone.  undecided Except of course she lives close by and sees your lights on.

@ the ladies, (not to sound patronising) but what do you suggest Mr Iz2much should do? Grin and bear it and be unhappy/unfulfilled by staying with someone he doesn't want to be with? He cannot know she has a wide pussy until he has sex with her. Besides he cannot fix it. People come in different shapes and sizes. Enough of the "he made it wide and left her".

Anyone ever thought maybe he was too small for her  grin

Everybody has a reason or the other for no longer wanting to be with someone. Some fickle, some valid. If you are with a boyfriend and you're no longer "feeling it", will you stay?

Perhaps he put her on a pedestal and after spending time with her, he found out she's not perfect afterall. I cannot say if his intentions were just sex but it's not black or white like some of us paint it,
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by welli(f): 6:10pm On May 24, 2008
proo212:

@Iz2much, As much as your excuses are kind of lame, you cannot force yourself to be with someone you don't want to be with. You wouldn't want the girl to turn around and dump you and say because your privates was too small or you have body odour.

@ the ladies, (not to sound patronising) but what do you suggest Mr Iz2much should do? Grin and bear it and be unhappy/unfulfilled by staying with someone he doesn't want to be with? The wide pussy, he cannot fix. People come in different shapes and sizes. Enough of the "he made it wide and left her". Maybe he was too small for her grin

Everybody has a reason or the other for no longer wanting to be with someone. Some fickle, some valid. If you are with a boyfriend and you're no longer "feeling it", will you stay?

Perhaps he put her on a pedestal and after spending time with her, he found out she's not perfect afterall. I cannot say if his intentions were just sex but it's not black or white like some of us paint it, 

yea,dat cud be true but even at dat he shud keep quiet about it.i wonder wat gives pple d impression dat dey can mess up wit oda pple nd get away wit it.he wants her out of his life witout "reasons"mehn!
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by 8inchplus(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2008

The Girl wont leave me alone all she was doing is calling my Phone

just tell her FILEE!!!! grin grin
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by subzeeero(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2008
I agree with proo212 (100%).
May be they rushed intimacy but
One shouldn't force himself to stay with somebody he/she dislikes
I think you should take it easy though, cos all the reasons u gave are not her fault.
Make sure you tell her that it's all your fault.
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by LadyT(f): 11:20pm On May 24, 2008
Please for the love of GOD just dont ignore her calls!!!

Thats such a stupid and evil method just tell her its over you are no longer interested and you think its best you both move on. Simple.
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by buzyDiva(f): 2:35am On May 25, 2008
jejelolatu:

cool cool cool cool cool cool
girls
girls
girls

IF only!!!!!!!!!!!

lol . . if only gurls have D**k and men had Punanis grin

@poster,
ur case is a sorry case.
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by desdemon: 1:01pm On May 25, 2008
U actualy making african men look bad
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by kingdong(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2008
She wouldn't leave you alone, she's alwayz calling yur phoooone, fi le, fi le, fi le, fi le, fi le, why you o ?! grin
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by kingdong(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2008
As per flushing her out, well a copious amount of super strength harpic with lemon fragrance ( for her nasty odour, hmm, hmm- pinching my nostrils shut ) with lots of water will do the trick and its good riddance t yur smelly rubbish. Iron clad money back guarantee grin
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by frank316(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2008
we are have once been victims of heart break and we have also once been guilty of breaking people's heart.

@poster
understand that if you let her go she wont die, she will definately get over it.

so dont wast your time with her, tell her love is dead, dont let her tie you down, move on with ur life
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by menix(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2008
@poster,

Pls. Body Odour is enuf reason to flush any girl ooo,
Wide Pussy: Chai that wan worst. no solid enjoyment.
Guy u really tried coping with all this ooo,
Hmmm, Love is no longer blind 4 u to notice all this,
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by liquid7: 2:56pm On May 26, 2008
Are you not a man?If you don't want her anymore then tell her rather then keep dodging and raising her hopes up.Let her go find another man .
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by tngtech(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2008
@topic

"HOW DO I FLUSH HER OUT"

Take her to the toilet.
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 26, 2008
tngtech:

"HOW DO I FLUSH HER OUT"

Take her to the toilet.
haha u kill me with laughter
Re: How Do I Flush Her Out? by totolover(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2008
Poster: Use her well. Make sure u enjoy all her 'ingredients'. Then tell her to her face that 'she does not care for you' and that 'she treats u like u mean nothing to her', 'that you do not feel that she loves you; so to avoid future trouble, you just have to end the relationship. Full stop.

That's how girls do it. So feel free to do same to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Dont Nigerian Men Bring Their Wives Abroad? / True Love Is Unbreakable / An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.