Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World (7527 Views)

Absolutely Shocking News! All Must Know! / Bsolutely Shocking News All Must Know! About Niv Bible / Bsolutely Shocking News All Must Know! About Niv Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2013
stockish: This is horrible!
shocked My God! i ve watched that cd 1 and 2. It s realy horrible whats going on under the sun. Those sayings seem to be true....my dear, mankind is really in trouble
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2013
stockish: God help us
I ve defended that denomination once here, according to how i experienced some of there sunday services.

But Linda's sayings....hmmm, God help us
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by thehomer: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2013
Please give us a date and time. Harold Camping also thought Jesus was coming and made a lot of money.
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by thehomer: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2013
stockish: No one knows the time except the FATHER in heaven

How exactly do you know that these events will actually happen?
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by kennedyugo: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2013
My brothers, the atmosphere is just tense with signs of Jesus imminent coming. Let's all prepare and be ready in holiness, righteousness and complete surrender to Jesus. We cannot afford to joke with holiness and eternal life this time. We cannot afford to continue in sin! May God uphold and keep us holy, spotless and blameless, and glorious that we may be accepted at His coming
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by thehomer: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
stockish: Have you read that Bible chapter?

Which chapter exactly? I remember one passage that talked about Jesus' disciples not dying before his second return but as we can see, his disciples aren't alive right now.
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by thehomer: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
kennedyugo: My brothers, the atmosphere is just tense with signs of Jesus imminent coming. Let's all prepare and be ready in holiness, righteousness and complete surrender to Jesus. We cannot afford to joke with holiness and eternal life this time. We cannot afford to continue in sin! May God uphold and keep us holy, spotless and blameless, and glorious that we may be accepted at His coming

Na today? Things were tense during the First World War, the Second World War, and the Cuban missile crisis.
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
veeco vee: shocked My God! i ve watched that cd 1 and 2. It s realy horrible whats going on under the sun. Those sayings seem to be true....my dear, mankind is really in trouble
Wonders ,really, shall never end
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
alexleo:

Its very easy to make the rapture and here is what you will do-

Hebrews12:14
14 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

1 John 2

New International Version (NIV)

2 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 John 1:9

8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

2 Peter 3:12-14

12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.[b] That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.
This is worth reading everyday

1 Like

Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2013
alexleo:

14 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

1 John 2

2 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.[b] That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.
Have you read this today?
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
stockish: I HAVE 50 SIGNS OF END OF THE WORLD TO SHARE WITH YOU
Lets have them pls
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2013
stockish: I HAVE 50 SIGNS OF END OF THE WORLD TO SHARE WITH YOU
Dont forget to post it whenever you come online
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2013
alexleo:

1 John 2

Read this daily, till raptured
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2013
alexleo:

1 John 2

If you want to make rapture, practise these daily
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2013
have you read the above alexleo text today?
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2013
alexleo:

1 John 2

read and practise, to make rapture
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2013
read it today?
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2013
Have you read it today?
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Have you these today?
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2013
Read the above text today
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2013
have you read it today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Consequences Of Ignoring God's Call To Service? / BREAKING: Apostle Johnson Suleman 2021 Prophecy- Christiangospel TV / An Admonition For Young People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.