Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World (7531 Views)

Absolutely Shocking News! All Must Know! / Bsolutely Shocking News All Must Know! About Niv Bible / Bsolutely Shocking News All Must Know! About Niv Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by joe4christ(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2013
veeco vee: rapture is the next event in God's calendar

Says who?
Let me ask you, in 50yrs after now would you be singing this same song
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2013
joe4christ:

Says who?
Let me ask you, in 50yrs after now would you be singing this same song
Rapture is for the dead and living. Christ has died 4 man, he promised Holyghost and his coming back b4 he went 2 heaven.
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2013
Holyghost had come, We are now expectg him. Even the dead apostles are also expectg him, for the Bible says that the dead will rise 1st. I dnt want arguemnt 4rm u about all these endtme signs everywhre but answer me, do you know when you will die?
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Maranatha!
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by joe4christ(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
veeco vee: Maranatha!

All i can tell you now is ''Only you can liberate yourself from the bondage of fear'' just be christ-like and useful to your generation.
And stop this rapture thing cos it aint gonna happen, not in this generation.
That's all i can say to you.
Goodluck with your maranatha. Lol!
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
joe4christ:

All i can tell you now is ''Only you can liberate yourself from the bondage of fear'' just be christ-like and useful to your generation.
And stop this rapture thing cos it aint gonna happen, not in this generation.
That's all i can say to you.
Goodluck with your maranatha. Lol!
YOU DIDNT ANSWER THE QUESTN...DO U KNOW WHEN U 'LL DIE?
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
be informed, Christ is coming
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2013
MARANATHA
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2013
maranatha
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2013
WHEN CHRIST COMES, THE DEAD IN CHRIST WILL RISE FIRST. START NOW TO LIVE IN CHRIST
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2013
MARANATHA
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2013
prepare for the king's coming
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by spencerwilliams(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

Same thing some people said 2000 years ago.
just beliv in wat u beliv nd stp makin oda people folow ur broad way
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2013
MARANATHA
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2013
Christ is coming, be informed
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2013
be informed
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
maranatha
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2013
THE SIGNS R EVERYWHERE, SEEK CHRIST NOW THAT HE MAY BE FOUND
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2013
MARANATHA, WATCH N PRAY
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
TIME IS OVER
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by joe4christ(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
veeco vee: TIME IS OVER

We are still waiting!
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
signs r everywhere, saints r puting their acts together... join us
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
false prophet.

Jesus is coming, but not in the way in which this false prophet describes.

Besides, no one is going to hell or heaven !

wink
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
frosbel: false prophet.

Jesus is coming, but not in the way in which this false prophet describes.

Besides, no one is going to hell or heaven !

wink
i ve already prayed for you... God have mercy
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2013
maranatha
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by joe4christ(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
veeco vee: maranatha

If in 3 years time from now the world still hasn't come to an End, i will be the first to seek for your head and that of Obadaiah77 in a platter of gold...
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2013
joe4christ:

If in 3 years time from now the world still hasn't come to an End, i will be the first to seek for your head and that of Obadaiah77 in a platter of gold...
what if i or you die before then, don't you know that the dead will rapture first. 1 thessalonia 4 vs 16 & 17
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2013
maranatha
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2013
what if it later happened and you were left behind?
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2013
MARANATHA
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by AVmonster: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2013
Deluded folk... When are u gonna free yourselves from this mental slavery
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
AVmonster: Deluded folk... When are u gonna free yourselves from this mental slavery
WHEN MY LORD CHRIST, COMES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Consequences Of Ignoring God's Call To Service? / Goliath Skeleton Found In Jerusalem. / An Admonition For Young People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.