Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,751 members, 7,827,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

In Support Of Peadophiles (the Child-marriage Act) By Razon-anny Justin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Support Of Peadophiles (the Child-marriage Act) By Razon-anny Justin (534 Views)

Will Saraki Enjoy The Support Of Pdp Block In Senate Again?? / Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Support Of Peadophiles (the Child-marriage Act) By Razon-anny Justin by PoetRazon(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: In Support Of Peadophiles (the Child-marriage Act) By Razon-anny Justin by PoetRazon(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
In Support of Peadophiles

I just checked the age-range of all those protesting against this new "Child Marriage act" and realized that basically most are under thirty- a few are a little above 30 (Including you). So I just realized its a Tweenager/ Teenager based anger against the Older Generation who tend to drag fresh meat from them.
But wait, if these so called "Young Girls" can go about tasting different "Big Cocks" at an early age, what then is the big fuzz about them marrying early?
I would say Wife 'em, Daddy!! Wife 'em

I know u will tell me that is total rubbish- another trash from the pith of Hell-which is my brain; but maybe the rubbish is not totalled. We must reason from all lobes of our faculties.
Come to think of itn it is a Northern custom and only Northern and few mid-Western Senators voted for these Abominable act. I am a Southerner and though we have Sugar-coated love situations (sugar dads and sugar moms), we are not Peadophiles; and no, I am not saying the North is.
Just what is my argument then- that in Nigeria, the voice of the Masses rarely counts. We are a very Immoral Nation and though we scarcely by-passed the sins of Sodom and Gomorah (gayism), this one has caught us.
I just don't feel like screaming over something that has been in practice over the years; just because it has finally been publicised over the media.
If I must ask; are we just hearing of these religious and tribe-informed Sugar-coated Situations? Who are the sugar Daddies? Who are their mistresses? How many girlfriends do we (younger generations) loose to this panacea?
If they decide to come-out and marry the lil children the sexually immoralize; shouldn't we rather be thankful?
Shouldn't we thank the Progenies of Yerima, and the Peadophilic Northern Senators? Shouldn't we- for giving our female daughters joysticks for Pens, Boobs for Books and Ejaculations for Education?

(1) (Reply)

Senate To Adopt The Killing Newborn Twins / VIDEO: Flavour N'abania Rocks New York City At The Manhattan Center / Nigerian Lawmakers Top World Salary Chart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.