Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (278796 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 1:59am On Jan 10, 2016
Larule007:
These are the displays.
Goto data sense set your data limit to unlimited
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by tmamuda(m): 4:38am On Jan 10, 2016
ellapius:
k thanks people.i am loving it .but ooopp 2gig fonished in 5days pls how do i save my mb

Is your data always on or what are you using for?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by cckris: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2016
Ekpees:
I am one of those who bought the Lumia 535 and I want to advice members of the public not to buy this phone.I can't count the number of times that I have done factory reset or restarting of the phone just to correct one problem or the other.I managed to update the phone from a WiFi in a frend tecno q1,and decided to charge the phone.after charging the phone is no longer seeing sim2.i have tried everything the phone says no sim in sim 2.don't buy this phone thanks for reading
SIMPLE SOLUTION.
Settings - Network +, and off 3G. If you leave 3G on, you're phone will be locked to SIM 1. If you off 3G, the two SIMS will be working.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2016
onatisi:
bros I give glory to god for making me be unable to download and reinstall ucbrowser,that led me to do more research about other browsers that conserves and compress data like ucbrowser. That led me to maxthon and surfy browsers
surfy is the best...it opens any page u want
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2016
Ekpees:
I am one of those who bought the Lumia 535 and I want to advice members of the public not to buy this phone.I can't count the number of times that I have done factory reset or restarting of the phone just to correct one problem or the other.I managed to update the phone from a WiFi in a frend tecno q1,and decided to charge the phone.after charging the phone is no longer seeing sim2.i have tried everything the phone says no sim in sim 2.don't buy this phone thanks for reading
this is what u get when u buy a fine u know nothing abt but acts like u know it all...simple research would have help out
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Larule007(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2016
RealAdewole:
Goto data sense set your data limit to unlimited

Trust me i've done everything possible,including offing download through wifi @ d store...guess i'll just take d phone to their store on monday
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by opinchinoo(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Larule007:
I think it's my phone wifi that has prob,tried to connect to multiple wifi but couldn't. I av more dan enof data on my phone,but d f**king store won't allow me use it to upgrade my whatsapp,sh*t keep asking of wifi. If not 4 d whatsapp i dnt normally care abt d wifi,cos i always av enof data to take me through every month.
i don't tink whatsap update needs wifi, check ur store settings and allow update ova cellular
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by opinchinoo(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2016
Guys lets av sth different 4rm d help! help!! palava lol, wic windows phone do u think is d most attractive and beautiful?me think lumia 1520 and lumia 830-lets av ur opinion
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2016
trishguy:
lol
this is what the phone dey show

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2016
kallmemrB:
surfy is the best...it opens any page u want
But when you write a post or comment on nairaland using surfy,it includes the + sign in all ur wordings which makes the anti spam bot automatically ban such moniker
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by cckris: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Larule007:

Trust me i've done everything possible,including offing download through wifi @ d store...guess i'll just take d phone to their store on monday
1. Go to Store
2. Click the ellipses (...) on the bottom right
3. Select Settings
4. Disallow Tiles to update by Wi-Fi ONLY.

This will allow app to download by cellular/mobile data

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
onatisi:

But when you write a post or comment on nairaland using surfy,it includes the + sign in all ur wordings which makes the anti spam bot automatically ban such moniker
not having that prob
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Larule007(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
cckris:

1. Go to Store
3. Select Settings

I've done that before and just cross-checked again...still same sh*t. Thank y'all for your help though,guess i'll continue using the whatsapp on my E63.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by cckris: 6:45am On Jan 11, 2016
Larule007:

I've done that before and just cross-checked again...still same sh*t. Thank y'all for your help though,guess i'll continue using the whatsapp on my E63.
Please when you solve this problem, kindly post the solution so that we all learn. Windows is new to most of us.
BUT IT'S A GOOD PHONE.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Larule007(m): 7:09am On Jan 11, 2016
cckris:

1. Go to Store
3. Select Settings

I've finally downloaded it with your method. Phones can be mysterious @ times though,i'd done exactly d same thing even b4 u posted it wit no result...guess it worked because i downloaded it @ midnight lol. Thanks once again,but remain that wifi issue though.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Larule007(m): 7:13am On Jan 11, 2016
cckris:
Please when you solve this problem, kindly post the solution so that we all learn. Windows is new to most of us.
BUT IT'S A GOOD PHONE.

Yeah really enjoying it,and nothing any anti-WP will say that will make me dislike the phone...even though my wifi ain't working (for now).
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by ellapius(f): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2016
tmamuda:

Is your data always on or what are you using for?
wen i was using my android i leave it till day break on.i did it wit this wp too.i download apps too.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by charlesm91(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2016
Okay, couldn't wait no more for the official w10m update so I decided to upgrade via insiders app after following the updates closely the past few months. Its been pleasant so far and runs smoothly coupled with excellent battery life. Microsoft is finally getting there and slowly w10m is shaping up to be a viable Os to compete with ios and android. Build version 10586.63(known to resolve battery issues and overall stability). Best tip to get the best out of the update is to factory reset and then update via insiders to w10 and then factory rest again after the upgrade. Make sure to not restore but rather start clean. Everything goes smoothly onwards. Pls. I used a Lumia 830. Official update could be anytime soon.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by RealAdewole(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Larule007:

download it using a pc from appx4fun copy it to ur memory card wait for some minutes n check it in d store
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by eesdee: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2016
Good day peeps, i have a lumia 930 and on the OS build 10.0.10586.29. i have been trying to update to the latest build...36 but phone keeps telling me it's up to date. please how can i get the latest build...
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by khattab008: 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Please can someone recommend nice browsers for me?
My uc browser does not download in background.
Also my phone tends to heat up when am browsing don't know if it's the browser or the phone, I have checked online and there are no specific complaints about the phone heating.
The phone is Lumia 640. Thanks.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
khattab008:
Please can someone recommend nice browsers for me?
My uc browser does not download in background.
Also my phone tends to heat up when am browsing don't know if it's the browser or the phone, I have checked online and there are no specific complaints about the phone heating.
The phone is Lumia 640. Thanks.
try surfy browser
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by khattab008: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
kallmemrB:
try surfy browser

Thanks, any suggestions about the heating.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
khattab008:

Thanks, any suggestions about the heating.
I don't really know abt that cover heating but I believe browsing on H+ sometimes cos that....have u compared the hearing with of any Android fonre cos it may not really be overheating
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by eesdee: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please help now
eesdee:
Good day peeps, i have a lumia 930 and on the OS build 10.0.10586.29. i have been trying to update to the latest build...36 but phone keeps telling me it's up to date. please how can i get the latest build...
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Edgarated(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
my L535 Dual sim phone screen just got broken...please how much should I budget for the repair..i went to where I bought it in Abia state I was told the repair is not free...but I read here sometime ago that the screen repair it's free on first damage...thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
eesdee:
Please help now
download windows insider and. update
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Got notification for an update on my phone. Any idea what this update is about?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
eesdee:
check if u still av d insider app installed,sounds silly but happens after u hard reset and forget to reinstall it
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
UjSizzle:
Got notification for an update on my phone. Any idea what this update is about?

click on details na,it might be w10 mobile
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Youngpo413: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
martineverest:
Samsung just launched their flagship tablet,galaxy tab pro s,with Windows 10,ditching Android OS.
Samsung also ditched 'ATIV' brand , which was meant for window, for popular ' galaxy' brand.
does this give a clue that we might likely see a Samsung galaxy s7 pro with window 10 continuum?
smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.