Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (279161 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

And guys I just discovered this video player for mkv and flv files. It also comes with subtitles and absolutely free.
CC player.

Tried the cc player and noticed the following
the free version has ads.
if you don't like the ads buy the pro version
it doesn't play mpeg video format. that's video in .mpg
it does play flv and mkv formats smoothly.

Moliplayer still the best for Windows phone. download at china store.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Unseen:

Tried the cc player and noticed the following
the free version has ads.
if you don't like the ads buy the pro version
it doesn't play mpeg video format. that's video in .mpg
it does play flv and mkv formats smoothly.

Moliplayer still the best for Windows phone. download at china store.
Oh? Didn't notice that. I have moliplayer, but all I see is mandarin sad I can't read that.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
dandalo:
tnx broz.can i download videos morethan 20mb with wp cuz i heard something lyk ds,i never use use wp before but want try it
I have no idea, but it should work just fine. I download music and apps of that size and haven't experienced any glitches.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

Oh? Didn't notice that. I have moliplayer, but all I see is mandarin sad I can't read that.

When you open Moliplayer, tap on the last thing down down on the screen in Chinese language and it will open
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Unseen:

When you open Moliplayer, tap on the last thing down down on the screen in Chinese language and it will open
Did that and it took me to something else that looked like a login page

Gosh I hate the new screenshot combo. Darn thing keeps taking me back to my home screen! angry
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

Did that and it took me to something else that looked like a login page

Gosh I hate the new screenshot combo. Darn thing keeps taking me back to my home screen! angry
Below is where to tap. Not the one in rectangular bracket

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

Okay, thanks smiley
ure welcome, mention it grin
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 5:52am On Nov 17, 2014
Unseen:

Below is where to tap. Not the one in rectangular bracket
Ahh cheesy Thank you.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by dandalo: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2014
UjSizzle:

Not sure. The new one costs about 45k. You can check OLX though or use mtn's price check.
tnx broz
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by alphizo(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2014
I need to change or fix Lumia 820 touch, screen is fine, jst d touch cracked. Thank you
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Midasola: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
hello guys, just got a lumia 630, what's the best plan to use? I have airtel, etisalat and mtn lines.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Highziq(m): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
UjSizzle:

Really cool apps I should add cheesy

And guys I just discovered this video player for mkv and flv files. It also comes with subtitles and absolutely free.
CC player.
yeah that has been the player i've been using since the new video application from Microsoft is not complete. need a real update for that creepy video application.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Highziq:

yeah that has been the player i've been using since the new video application from Microsoft is not complete. need a real update for that creepy video application.
Cc player sucks jare.
It has some silly written stuff on it.
Moliplayer plays almost anything playable.

2 Likes

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Midasola:
hello guys, just got a lumia 630, what's the best plan to use? I have airtel, etisalat and mtn lines.
Speed---Etisalat

Cost conducive ---Airtel
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Elxandre:

Cc player sucks jare.
It has some silly written stuff on it.
Moliplayer plays almost anything playable.
The adverts don't show on playback anymore. But you're right about Moliplayer though
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by gidjah(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
kenesis:
what is the make & model of the phone and pls try to send the imei to ememoATlive.com
gurus in d house how can i configure my htc touch to my etisalat line?i hav failed tryin it since last week.pls come to my aid o
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by gidjah(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wizards in d house pls help ur brother who just bought a new htc touch flo windows phone.any info about the phone that i need to know?how do i configure it on etisalat network?i hav not bin able to get it pls
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Midasola: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
UjSizzle:

Speed---Etisalat

Cost conducive ---Airtel

thank you !
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by obisite: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pls help!!!!, I upgraded my lumia 520 to 8.1, i noticed the memory is full, while I have nothing on the phone memory not even music, could this be as a result of viruses, or a what?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 2:45am On Nov 18, 2014
obisite:
Pls help!!!!, I upgraded my lumia 520 to 8.1, i noticed the memory is full, while I have nothing on the phone memory not even music, could this be as a result of viruses, or a what?
Do you have pictures?
What about apps?
How much storage is left actually?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 5:48am On Nov 18, 2014
obisite:
My friend's 520 had the same problem. He took it to Nokia care and they fixed it.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 5:49am On Nov 18, 2014
gidjah:
Wizards in d house pls help ur brother who just bought a new htc touch flo windows phone.any info about the phone that i need to know?how do i configure it on etisalat network?i hav not bin able to get it pls
You should go to Etisalat experience centre and get a manual configuration.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by liams37(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Pls which airtel subscription du i use for my nokia lumia,520
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by LeonMacJames(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2014
talktimi:
Downloaded BBM since yesterday after I heard there's an update on the app. Still telling me "setting up BBM" angry
your BBID acct is probably still logged in to a previous device . If its a bb u have to security wipe it or anyother fone u have to uninstall the app for the BBM to completely set up in the new device...hope this helps.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by sandymevile: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2014
liams37:
Pls which airtel subscription du i use for my nokia lumia,520

Liams37, there are so many data bundle subscription that can work on your device, but I will advise you use the Lumia data bundle:
Lumia Lite Bundle 2GB 2,000 6 a.m. - 9:59 p.m charged 1.5 kobo/KB. 10 p.m. – 5:59 a.m charged KB 1 kobo/ KB the code is *437#
Lumia Smart Bundle 4.5GB 3,500 6 a.m. - 9:59 p.m charged 1.5 kobo/ KB 10 p.m. – 5:59 a.m
1 kobo/ KB, the code is *438# or call airtel customer service on 111 for more information or also follow them on twitter ( @airtel_care) for prompt response to issues.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2014
sandymevile:

Liams37, there are so many data bundle subscription that can work on your device, but I will advise you use the Lumia data bundle:
Lumia Lite Bundle 2GB 2,000 6 a.m. - 9:59 p.m charged 1.5 kobo/KB. 10 p.m. – 5:59 a.m charged KB 1 kobo/ KB the code is *437#
Lumia Smart Bundle 4.5GB 3,500 6 a.m. - 9:59 p.m charged 1.5 kobo/ KB 10 p.m. – 5:59 a.m
1 kobo/ KB, the code is *438# or call airtel customer service on 111 for more information or also follow them on twitter ( @airtel_care) for prompt response to issues.
Oh wow thanks. I didn't know there was a Lumia Lite bundle. Wonder why they don't advertise it like they do android bundles undecided
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by gidjah(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2014
UjSizzle:

You should go to Etisalat experience centre and get a manual configuration.
thats wot a cst care agent i spoke wit lata said afta i tried the manual settin etisalat gav me.just thinkin any one in d house could be of help so i wont need to go to d office
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by gbodimowo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
gidjah:
thats wot a cst care agent i spoke wit lata said afta i tried the manual settin etisalat gav me.just thinkin any one in d house could be of help so i wont need to go to d office

What's your phone model so those dull heads agent
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nastydroid(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
have got a neat lumia 625 for sale,pm if interested
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by gidjah(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
gbodimowo:

What's your phone model so those dull heads agent
i checked d devie info n saw this:touch HD T8285 WINDOWS 6.1.pls try help your bro so i can use my etisalat sim on it
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
thats the strangest thing ive heard in a while
Afamdman:
thanks I tried to download the city lens app. But it says features on my phone is too much. It seems the resolution of my phone is higher than what it can handle. Weird.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
haha
kkon:
45k call or wattsapp for pics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.