Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (279153 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by kkon(m): 1:41am On Nov 19, 2014
kinesis:
haha
wetin make u dey laugh na..
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2014
kkon:
wetin make u dey laugh na..
It's a ridiculous price for an 'okay' phone. Abi the device don fully depreciate? cheesy
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by kkon(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
UjSizzle:

It's a ridiculous price for an 'okay' phone. Abi the device don fully depreciate? cheesy
the phone is perfectly okay less than 6months old still on warranty. I'm selling because I want to upgrade. And please it states on the ad that if u are interested you call not comment or criticize. Tnx.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by tunnyflow(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
kinesis:
what is the make & model of the phone and pls try to send the imei to ememoATlive.com
Just sent u an email pls reply
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2014
kkon:
the phone is perfectly okay less than 6months old still on warranty. I'm selling because I want to upgrade. And please it states on the ad that if u are interested you call not comment or criticize. Tnx.
Akuko. Of course we're going to comment and criticize tongue

Guys how does one handle Bluetooth transfer of videos on Lumia devices, without going through UC browser for the backup? It's so frustrating.

Do I have to go through my file manager ALL the time? undecided
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Ay92(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Please help me guys,I just got a Nokia Lumia 520 and I can say I'm loving it as my first windows phone,but my problem now is that the phone used to get hot around the three navigation bar (i.e. Back,home and search buttons) and around the camera area. I wouldn't have bothered ( because I know that's common to most smart phones) if not for the fact that it's draining my battery. Any tip or solution please?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ay92:
Please help me guys,I just got a Nokia Lumia 520 and I can say I'm loving it as my first windows phone,but my problem now is that the phone used to get hot around the three navigation bar (i.e. Back,home and search buttons) and around the camera area. I wouldn't have bothered ( because I know that's common to most smart phones) if not for the fact that it's draining my battery. Any tip or solution please?

1. Make sure your screen brightness is set to ' automatic'
2. Set your data to 2G. Only use 3G when downloading
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Ay92(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
DJEhimond:

1. Make sure your screen brightness is set to ' automatic'
2. Set your data to 2G. Only use 3G when downloading
done that already
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ay92:

done that already

Which version are you running on the phone? Is it 8.0 or 8.1? If its the former, try and update your device to the most recent version. I heard it I'd capable of churchgoing issues like these.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Ay92(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
DJEhimond:

Which version are you running on the phone? Is it 8.0 or 8.1? If its the former, try and update your device to the most recent version. I heard it I'd capable of churchgoing issues like these.
8.0 ,I've not been able to update it because there's no WiFi around me here
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Michky: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ay92:
Leave ur phone on 3g. Go to settings and disable all background runing apps except one. Plus when chatting on any thirdparty app like whatsapp, ur phone will get hot. That hotness is the one that drains ur battery (the processor in action). Use those apps less frequently if you can. Lastly, ur phone is not PS 2. Stop playing games on it! A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Ay92(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Michky:
Leave ur phone on 3g. Go to settings and disable all background runing apps except one. Plus when chatting on any thirdparty app like whatsapp, ur phone will get hot. That hotness is the one that drains ur battery (the processor in action). Use those apps less frequently if you can. Lastly, ur phone is not PS 2. Stop playing games on it! A word is enough for the wise.
thanks so much,
but as far as my knowledge serves me,3g makes phone hot and kills battery so i rarely ever use it(even when i'm downloading). i've already disabled all background apps(except whatsapp,of course). The silly phone doesn't have much games,and i dont even play the ones on it because im not a games freak.

but i've realised that the sh.it happens when im browsing(it's currently warm as im typing this). I just hope that a software update will solve the problem.

Thanks once again
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Ay92(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Michky:
thanks so much,
but as far as my knowledge serves me,3g makes phone hot and kills battery so i rarely ever use it(even when i'm downloading). i've already disabled all background apps(except whatsapp,of course). The silly phone doesn't have much games,and i dont i play the ones on it
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by cheksem: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
kinesis:
kk cool. i just checked and it seems like mtn has found a way to stop the former apn: blackberry.net from working. but i just stumbled on another apn which am currently using. not sure if it charges but its minimal i think...compared to using the normal rate tho. txt me ur email and ill send it to u

My Email is emmanuel.cheks01@gnail.com
Thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by nwaayogu: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2014
Nokia lumia 625 for sale... Just 3months old.. Windows 8.1.. Whatsapp 08063279916
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2014
nwaayogu:
Nokia lumia 625 for sale... Just 3months old.. Windows 8.1.. Whatsapp 08063279916
so u wan go buy lumia 730.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by johnsonsegxy: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2014
3 months used nokia lumia 520(window 8.1) 4sale.

Still clean. The box, earpiece and Charger still available with me.

Contact 4 price negotiation

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by sammy042(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
please,u pple should help me with the link of old version of u c browser..this new version is not good.it use to redirect me when i want to log in on my facebook.please,u pple should help me with the link of old version of u c browser..this new version is not good.it use to redirect me when i want to log in on my facebook.please,u pple should help me with the link of old version of u c browser..this new version is not good.it use to redirect me when i want to log in on my facebook.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
sammy042:
please,u pple should help me with the link of old version of u c browser..this new version is not good.it use to redirect me when i want to log in on my facebook.please,u pple should help me with the link of old version of u c browser..this new version is not good.it use to redirect me when i want to log in on my facebook.please,u pple should help me with the link of old version of u c browser..this new version is not good.it use to redirect me when i want to log in on my facebook.
This present version has Facebook issues bro.
There is no way to revert to an older version of an app on windows phone.

Just use opera mini beta.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by sammy042(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2014
Elxandre:

This present version has Facebook issues bro.
There is no way to revert to an older version of an app on windows phone.

Just use opera mini beta.
..i've it but it can not upload picture on facebook..scondly,if u want to save picture on opera mini it will show i need to install an app for this task.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2014
sammy042:
..i've it but it can not upload picture on facebook..scondly,if u want to save picture on opera mini it will show i need to install an app for this task.
Then let the phone search for an app in the store, or just use your Explorer.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2014
sammy042:
Okay, just use internet explorer or Facebook app then.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by orimion(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2014
is there any player that plays vob videos and can import .srt subtitles (i can't add subtitle with moli player)
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
orimion:
is there any player that plays vob videos and can import .srt subtitles (i can't add subtitle with moli player)

Try CCplayer. Not sure if it those what you want. But i guess it's the next best player to Moliplayer. Just try first
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2014
Can I get the phone number of a service rep at Nokia care please? Thanks
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by nani667: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
UjSizzle:
Can I get the phone number of a service rep at Nokia care please? Thanks

Just contact them on twitter, they're very active there... They're always all over my timeline
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by olusode97(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
As any one tried the latest update on Lumia because my phone is telling me that it's want to update... My latest version is the 8.1 cyan..but have not done it yet..
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
nani667:

Just contact them on twitter, they're very active there... They're always all over my timeline
Okie thanks. What's their handle?

@olusode97. I doubt there's a person here who isn't on 8.1 cyan already. We're looking forward to getting the denim update. Biko update your device.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by olusode97(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
UjSizzle:

@olusode97. I doubt there's a person here who isn't on 8.1 cyan already. We're looking forward to getting the denim update. Biko update your device.
didnt you read the post i said my current software is the cyan update...its bring out another 1 wondering it any got it too..
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
olusode97:
didnt you read the post i said my current software is the cyan update...its bring out another 1 wondering it any got it too..
. My latest version is the 8.1 cyan..but have not done it yet..
Perhaps if you had used proper punctuation, I wouldn't have been confused as to whatever the hell you were talking about.

If it says you should update, then do so.

And oh, forgive me for even bothering to answer. Definitely won't happen again.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by olusode97(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
UjSizzle:

Perhaps if you had used proper punctuation, I wouldn't have been confused as to whatever the hell you were talking about.

If it says you should update, then do so.

And oh, forgive me for even bothering to answer. Definitely won't happen again.
Not here to fight or argue, if i have offended you please sorry for that... Just needed some opinion... again sorry if i have offended you..
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by nani667: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
UjSizzle:

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.