Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag (33174 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: This is the problem with Nigerians...

Passing judgments without hearing from both parties...

She never mentioned unprovoked attacks like slaps, breaking my shoulder twice as well as bruising my hand on the rough wall and most recently, breaking my tablet...If all these while she attacks me without a retaliatory attack from me, why cry wolf when I attack in self defence?...

I need clarity from her on assistance in Uni days...for crying out loud, was I a hungry student even with a ride on Campus and a comfortable off-k apartment?

I have told her if she wishes to leave, she can get the hell out...women borku left, right and centre, no time...she cannot cook, she cannot do anything, such a lazy azz, no african man wants a lazy azz, she can leave if she so wishes instead of killing me...and for the period she's still around, she should stay off my phones...why should I be asleep and she's busy searching my phones, even when she chats with guys, etc, I keep deaf ears...

My 2 cents...

shocked
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by OCTAVO: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
Booked! Brb.
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
I like it when 2 insane people find themselves and fight to the death. Saves other innocent sane people from ending up with crazies.
The woman came here last year and we adviced and adviced, she didn't leave, he even came on and abused her thoroughly here, Oya na, Royal Rumble, fight till one person drops dead na una sabi.

https://www.nairaland.com/957132/fiance-verbally-abusive
Hi all,

I've been dating this guy for almost over 5 years. He's very hot-tempered & verbally abusive. At the slightest provocation, he calls me names e.g. fool etc.

He's presently waiting for a job to click. I visit him most weekends to keep him company since he's bored most of the time. He always looks for one fault in me or the other. When I leave especially for work in the morning after being with him, he starts sending me messages of what I did that's wrong, and what I didn't do etc. He teaches me how to cook to his satisfaction, and if I make a suggestion, he gets mad at me and starts calling me all sorts of names. Most times because he's so particular, I always ask Him how he wants a particular food cooked, because if one thing is put before another and it's not the way he does it,he wont eat the food again. Even times when I make a suggestion and he refuses, I do what he says yet when I go, he'll send me abusive messages saying "why did I want to do it that way, am I a fool? etc and a quarrel ensues, despite doing it his way.

He's pushed me severally and I fear he may be physically abusive too. Anything I tell him about myself,he uses it against me when next we quarrel. Please I need advice,the most embarrassing thing now is, we've been engaged for a year and from the look of things we may be breaking up very soon. I've been wearing his ring all along. How do I go through the shame of not getting married to him despite everyone knowing us together?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
chidindufrank: Why did you marry her in the first place since you know she doesn't how to cook and fuc.kkk? Mr man stop beating another man's daughter. If you're not ready for marriage join me in pick and drop sector. #my 8 cents.....

Thank you o angry

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by crackhaus: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Doctorazz: I never thought i would be saying this ,but here i am.

My husband whom i dated for 8 years and have been married to for under 1 year has turned me into a punching bag.i went through his phone and confronted him via bb msg for a chat he had with a certain female friend and there and then he started landing slaps on me,my head,ear,face etc for more than 6 hrs i have been feeling intense headache.

He apparently has a problem with his family,which he refused to disclose to me about which seems to be annoying him.He beat me mercilessly in the presence of our maid.

I've been of great assistance to him before we got married. Right from our university days, i always shared my pocket money with him,etc. been extremely nice to him even though i have my own human errors.

Looking back now,he always had the signs of wife battery,but in a way,i blame myself,because when i should have left,i discovered i was pregnant thereby being trapped in such a terrible situation.

My parents think i have the best marriage because they are aware of only his good sides,but at home, behind closed doors,he is a demon.

I am living in a nightmare,don't know what to do.

I feel like running away.

pls nairalanders help ,i don't want to be the woman her husband killed.!!!
SORRY!!! #sobstory#
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by nawahoo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
You have only one option which is to take a break from the marriage. If he cares about you, let him come and get you with a sworn written letter that the beating will stop. I can tell you from experience that the beating will not stop. Wife beating is not something that starts all of the sudden, he must have hidden it from you till u became trapped in your union. Besides that, in most cases, it is like a generational curse. It takes the grace of God for a man to be delivered from it. Most importantly, pray to God for him to change, if he doesn't change, your life is more important than the marriage, so FLEE.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
Looking back now,he always had the signs of wife battery,but in a way,i blame myself,because when i should have left,i discovered i was pregnant thereby being trapped in such a terrible situation.
This two are the most fooooooolish couple I've seen on Nairaland

Wife: he has always shown signs of wife battery, but I still married him

Husband: she can't cook and fcuuuuuukkkk to my satisfaction, but I still married her

Both: Help!!!

Nairalanders: what do you want us to do?

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
Bite his kpeckus..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Akeud(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sorry. The best thing to do is prayer. Anything kept under God's care is surely safe. Try and pray through.
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Rhemmymatician(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
carefreewannabe: They say two wrongs don't make a right but in this case I would make sure that he receives the beating of his life. Inform your family and take it from there. One of the biggest mistakes women make is that they protect their husbands by keeping everything secret. Talk to your family and if he doesn't listen to reason, make sure, he receives the beating of his life. If it doesn't help, send him to hell. Whatever mistake you made in the past by ignoring the signs, NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO TREAT YOU THIS WAY! And don't you even think your flaws are reason enough to beat you up.
Great Idea! Get the scum+bag beaten!
Quick Question, in the event where whoever the person/people mistakenly 'overbeat' and he ends up dead. Will you be able to live with yourself knowing you made yourself a widow?
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by maxwelljohn525: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sad indeed.any way
18+ only read www.writerstab.
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
Akeud: Sorry. The best thing to do is prayer. Anything kept under God's care is surely safe. Try and pray through.

Husband beaters will love guys like you wink

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by WildChild00(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hellooo, it is painful for anyone to have dated someone for close to eight good years and marry such person, only for the person to turnout to be a wife-beater, I can feel you grievances, but be that as it may be, should not take to conclusion by quitting the marriage, while not try to bring in his family members into this issue, like his dad, mum, uncles etc or perhaps somebody he respects so much, and also is he a christain or Moslem, if christain why not invite the pastor or better still go for a cancelling classes, I believe this will be of help to you.

All the best.
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by eagleeye2: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2013

My husband whom i dated for 8 years and have been married to for under 1 year has turned me into a punching bag.i went through his phone and confronted him via bb msg for a chat he had with a certain female friend and[b]there and then he started landing slaps on me,my head,ear,face etc for more than 6 hrs[/b]

I no too know book. But your husband must be a machine to have slapped you for six hours and you Ma, you are indeed a super woman, and this story may just be a super story.
....:.......:....:............:....
there and then he started landing slaps on me,my head,ear,face etc for more than 6 hrs

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by cold(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Pray pray pray, and pray some more.......
You don't deserve this form of treatment.Who cares whatbothers say.In the end off all things said, what would you tell your daughter to do if she was in such a situation
There lies your answer.
Blessings to you my dear, you are in my prayers
Seriously what is wrong with you?Someone is being pummelled to her death & you're asking her to pray even harder.Oma se o!
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by WildChild00(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: This is the problem with Nigerians...

Passing judgments without hearing from both parties...

She never mentioned unprovoked attacks like slaps, breaking my shoulder twice as well as bruising my hand on the rough wall and most recently, breaking my tablet...If all these while she attacks me without a retaliatory attack from me, why cry wolf when I attack in self defence?...

I need clarity from her on assistance in Uni days...for crying out loud, was I a hungry student even with a ride on Campus and a comfortable off-k apartment?

I have told her if she wishes to leave, she can get the hell out...women borku left, right and centre, no time...she cannot cook, she cannot do anything, such a lazy azz, no african man wants a lazy azz, she can leave if she so wishes instead of killing me...and for the period she's still around, she should stay off my phones...why should I be asleep and she's busy searching my phones, even when she chats with guys, etc, I keep deaf ears...

My 2 cents...

Oga madam welcome, The manner @ which you went about treating this young lady is not right, that is if wat she has put up der is true, and as a man, you have to be more understanding, back in the days of your courtship, you did the chassing, now it is now her own turn, as in trying to protect her own, I am not saying going through your phone by her is the right thing for her to do, but she is try to protect her own, u know, be a man and try to correct her, u said she does not know how to cook, hv u ever think of registering her in a cooking school? She is lazy like how? U dated her for eight years, u should know her better before u said I do.

Try and fix things up with her.

All the best.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by free2ryhme: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2013

My husband whom i dated for 8 years and have been married to for under 1 year has turned me into a punching bag.i went through his phone and confronted him via bb msg for a chat he had with a certain female friend and there and then he started landing slaps on me,my head,ear,face etc for more than 6 hrs i have been feeling intense headache.

He apparently has a problem with his family,which he refused to disclose to me about which seems to be annoying him.He beat me mercilessly in the presence of our maid.

I've been of great assistance to him before we got married. Right from our university days, i always shared my pocket money with him,etc. been extremely nice to him even though i have my own human errors.

My parents think i have the best marriage because they are aware of only his good sides,but at home, behind closed doors,he is a demon.

I am living in a nightmare,don't know what to do.

I feel like running away.

pls nairalanders help ,i don't want to be the woman her husband killed.!!!

NA WHEN E KILL YOU FINISH AND CARRY YOUR BODY GO GIVE YA PPLE FOR VILLA YOU GO GET SENSE ABI

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by ono(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
Wait o. portharcourtboy, are you the husband?

Erm, please try and resolve any misunderstanding and move ahead. If Doctorazz is pregnant for you and carrying your child, portharcourtboy, please easy on her. Pregnant women normally have this ''hormonal disorder'' when they're pregnant. You can rest assured that she loves you and want the best for you. It's a passing phase you two are going through. Be matured about stuff and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by supaeagles(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Husband beaters will love guys like you wink
you mean wife beaters right?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by rapmike(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pray abt it and c if there is smting u cn do abt it.
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by kliq(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sad story...tink u should let both families knw about dis first if thereafter d story remains d same den time to bolt...who says he can't stop/change?
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Rooneyboy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Popowaa: What are u waiting for?
Just forget what ppl will say brave up and walk out.

Brave up !

After just one year of marriage

This ur advise is a very difficult pill to swallow.

*pls put urself in her shoes .
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by bebechuks: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
Walk out ooo. What are you doing there?
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Nicepoker(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
C dis woman. Dont u know that the future tense of sum mariage lyk urs is divorce? Wait til hell welcum ur arival.
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by xandy84: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
Am kind of confuse with the whole story... @PortHarcourtBoy are you the husband? If yes then make i arrange fight for you nah with may-weather nah
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Chris95(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
And u guys have only been married 4 one year just one year only...smh
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by MsSpaqs(f): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
Cant believe u r still askin 4 advice @ ds stage.My dear RUN! If trully ur husband is d 1 dat replied he's not going 2 rest until he kills u.Tk a pix of ur battered body/bruises dat's all d evidence u r goin 2 need in court.Mk sure he doesn't lay a hand on ur child jst incase he's tryin 2 fight 4 custody.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by mbulela: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
chidindufrank: Why did you marry her in the first place since you know she doesn't know how to cook and fuc.kkk? Mr man stop beating another man's daughter. If you're not ready for marriage join me in pick and drop sector. #my 8 cents.....
He only said she can't cook. He did not accuse her of the other.
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by deols(f): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
Is this some kind of drama to get NLers typing talking?

Wife- I will report you to Nairalanders. The madams there can help me tongue lash you.

Husband- I will meet you there. We will see who can drive the bigger sympathy.

Abi how else can this be explained?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Hanihairy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
Popowaa: What are u waiting for?
Just forget what ppl will say brave up and walk out.
work out just lyk dat??....u r d worst counselor ever!! I pity dose who hope on u 4 advice
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Hero10001: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
You never see anything..
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
free2ryhme:

NA WHEN E KILL YOU FINISH AND CARRY YOUR BODY GO GIVE YA PPLE FOR VILLA YOU GO GET SENSE ABI

Additional 1000 likes for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. / Check Out These Stunning Muslim Sisters / Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.