Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag (33146 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Burger01(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
A man turned you to a 'punching bag' and you still call him 'your husband'! Women!! Smh.

sad

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by andyanders: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
Having gone through your past post titled "Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive" and the responses people gave you in the past, I would categorically state here that you knew his abusive life and still went into the marriage, so be it. You got what you wanted despite the warnings many people gave you. Hang in there and maybe arrange your funeral ahead of time.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Rhemmymatician(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Burger01: A man turned you to a 'punching bag' and you still call him 'your husband'! Women!! Smh.

sad
How is she supposed to describe him? My wife? One man like that? How will you read the story if she said ONE MAN slaps me....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Standing5(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

This two are the most fooooooolish couple I've seen on Nairaland

Wife: he has always shown signs of wife battery, but I still married him

Husband: she can't cook and fcuuuuuukkkk to my satisfaction, but I still married her

Both: Help!!!

Nairalanders: what do you want us to do?
You can't blame the husband as it is dificult to conclude a lady he isn't married to is lazy because it not her responsibility to cook always.
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by paranorman(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hey beautiful, i can only imagine d kinda hole you got urself in baby.. But i've got something for you, hope its useful:
first, you need ta get evidence of this ungodly treatment.. I mean a concrete evidence, and an eye witness (your maid would do).. Call the two families together; your husband's and yours, make sure ur parents are present... Get the pastor along... Create one hell of a meeting.. Let them know what you are going thru.. Table the matter, show'em ur evidences and let ur witnesse(s) speak... If you are considering divorce, let'em know about it... I dont know ur faith, but if you are a christain, make your ways right with God, give ur life to Jesus genuinly, fast and pray before embarking on this... Seek guidance from ur pastor and let him know of ur plans but ur husband has to caught unaware... Have faith. God words says the heart of men even kings are in his hands(Pharoah and the Israelite; Esther, the king and Hamman are an example)...And please, continuing performing ur wifey duties... God never fails, He will turn his heart. I have a feeling you are good woman.... Keep wondering why atimes good women falls into this and good men get hunted by their marriages to bad women...
Another thaing: gettin an eye witness may b an issue because i am sure ur maid would want'o speak while puttin her job's security at arms way.. She is the perfect witness.. If you can get one who's willing or if she willing, it'l b great... Good luck baby, God b with you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Is your husband a muslim guy? I think such barbaric act is common among muslims,,, if she wants to clear grounds, then she should get a gun and turn the fight to punch against gun.......blow the motherfvcker head
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by GooseBaba: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2013
benzion72: Get alawiye iwe kefa and read how a woman milk a lion with patience and learn to control your tongue. That you grow together and feed him does not give you a license to disrespect him.
No matter what he says just keep your mouth shut.

If you divorce him, how many men will you leave to divorce

What about the ones that the lion devoured before they could apply the milking App.... Guy reality is different from story telling ...
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by johnwell(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
Did you take this and others advice into consideration?

Re: My Fiance Is Verbally Abusiveby sharp man(m):5:58pmOnJun 06,2012

sharp man:
If what you've written is true...then in your own interest...EXIT the relationship ASAP. If you marry this boy...you are in deep Poo!!!
Quoted from one of your advicers last year!!!

why are crying?

when the whole world adviced you last year did you consider the advice?

why did you even open such thread & upon all the advice you still fall victim?

or are you among those that belief that wo/man can change (for good) after marriage?

or were you desperate?

Here we go again, your brain has been bombarded with so much confusion; i.e.
- pray
- fast
- divorce
- run for your life
- inform both families
- seperate
- etc
my dear, count God out of your mess, he showed you signs from the begining & you still go ahead in making your choice, God honours your choice, He (God) is not an author of confussion, so enjoy the fruit of you choice!!!

am out>>>>>

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by dgysoft(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
marriage is patience just one blow you are giving up. life it self is not bed of roses. find a way of making up with him.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by GooseBaba: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

This is what happens when you people rush into marriages with 'boys' instead of men. Portharcourtboy is your husband right? You knew he was abusive even during your courtship days yet you chose to marry him because you were/are pregnant. You see why it is good to abstain from sex until marriage? If you had not allowed Portharcourtboy to defile your body for 8 good years all in the name of boyfriend and girlfriend, maybe by now, the guy will have more respect for you.

You ladies think that giving a man access to your private part will lead to a happily-married-ever-after but that way of thinking is wrong. My father King Daddy Jehovah was not crazy when he created sex for married folks only and not singles who are dating. As long as we human beings refuse to obey God's instructions, we will continue to reap the consequences.

You better divorce that boy because REAL MEN don't hit women and know how to keep their tempers in check.

Bros calm down..! It akes two people to fu..ck so what's with the guy defiling her body? She sef defile his body..and if your daddy created it for marriage why do people still get the whole benefit without marriage e.g sweetness of the punny and pregnancy... Guy reason well
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
A highly entertaining Nollywood saga I must say. I believe this is the first time I've actually seen anyone come back for a sequel! Apparently, the first part was so successful that you both had to return for another production innit? Well kudos for entertaining us all!

Part 1:
https://www.nairaland.com/957132/fiance-verbally-abusive

So seven pages of people begging you to leave and you decided to listen to the few halfwits who told you to stay. So now you really expect people to expend their energy giving advice that you won't take? Not me!

As for your first sentence that you never knew you would be here, well that's a bold faced lie! Abeg keep the script consistent. You were told by hordes of people that this is exactly what would happen when you get married. So you knew exactly what was up. Therefore, I expect that you should also know exactly what to do next as you surely must have planned ahead of time no?
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Is your husband a muslim guy? I think such barbaric act is common among muslims,,, if she wants to clear grounds, then she should get a gun and turn the fight to punch against gun.......blow the motherfvcker head
U must be pretty stupid to think only muslims beat their wives.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Sirgen05(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
Joavid: divorce is the only way u get out alive
NO! If u are a Christian, u should not think of divorce! It displeases God! Meet ur Pastor and his parent and iron it out!
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by GooseBaba: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
GatJokez:

You ask a valid question, but I have a counter question. If one of your relatives is abusing his/her spouse, would you just look the other way? What if its one of your relatives being beat up by his/her spouse? What would you do in either situation?

You guys are a true Nigerians... A question for a question..!! shocked grin
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by switosman(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
The OP n phcboy may have a case n can hold the ground on it but the fact remains from both post OP is emotional troubled. Phcboy also has shown that he is troubled too. Beating her to enforce a personal boundary is not the best approach. U n Op need to undergo psychiatric profiling by a qualified prof.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by GooseBaba: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
Rhemmymatician:
How is she supposed to describe him? My wife? One man like that? How will you read the story if she said ONE MAN slaps me....

Hahahahajanjahahaan!!!'
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by DrBaby(f): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ok, so I av read thru all d posts, d thread she opened before dey married, some of the guys posts n responses to diff thread etc...I did this cos I was quite touched by the whole scenario...haba, less than one yr marriage.
One thing I noticed is d guy neva respected d girl at any point in time...he neva made her feel like she was worth anything....and he shldnt expect much frm her...cos she wont b motivated to please n satisfy him if she has lost her self esteem frm d start.
Also readn thru his response to other threads...he doesnt come across as a guy that has respect for any lady...he probably blivs women r sex objects ( so sorry but my conclusions r solely based on ur comments...u can read thru dem to refresh ur memory).
Now lady u saw all des bt u stl went ahead for reasons best known to u...mayb swags, money, infact wateva...bt I knw u r convincd now that swags dont pay bills.
Anyways...d situation as it is...its obvious u both r very young...and being that I do not subscribe to divorce...I will advice u both seek counselling...
We all learn as we grow...u both can grow n get better...u both need to swallow ur pride n be ready to salvage d situation.
Breakin up has no promises...so until u both av exhausted all possibilities in dis marriage....do not divorce
If d house is still too heated for now...dear lady, take a break but stil fight for ur marriage.
Am sorry portharcourtboy if it looks like am lashn at u..am sorry, but pls break off frm d idea dt women r plenty everywhere...its one of d things dt has brot d world to where we r now...
U do not knw wat stunt d next woman will bring along so appreciate wat u av...
Il kp prayin for u guys...bt pls...u both need to change for d better...God help u both.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by mjames: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sapphire86: Aunty u berra leave and find sumwhere else 2 live. U can b praying for him to change but u ve to take care of urself. If he beats you to death, what will you tell God for dying before your time?

I wonder ooo
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by adeprinze(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
So sad; personally I think you don't need our opinion you are in it, you receive all the beatings,slaps, punch etc. You know what to do.

I have a lawyer frd who has taken it upon herself to pursue any case of close frds and relatives that is in a situation as you are currently going through because she once made the mistake of petting a frd to stick her marriage and make it work even when the frd was afraid to go home sometimes, unfortunately news got to her after one of her frds visit that she had an argument with her husband and that was her end, the man cried it was a mistake, but that was really her END.

You know what to do.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by InvertedHammer: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
/

Running away will not save you. Divorce may not save you.

He may eventually hunt you down and "off" you if his ego is threatened by your leaving him.

This guy needs to be stopped. Just like bullies, you have to stand up to him.

I recommend kungfu, taekwando or kokoshinkai.

So once two of you get over the panel-beating stuff, you can now sit down and negotiate your marriage.

Start tomorrow!

//

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Doctorazz: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
I was severely slapped on the ear/face for reading ur "toasting msg" to a certain girl,that was not in any self defence MR.Thanks everyone,i know i will leave sooner or later,but as advised i will go to court to get a restraining order.
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dan Dan Dan, gen gen
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by InHim4Him(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
Nairalanders are very very funny. Divorce or not, did any of you bring them together in the first place? It will always be their choice to live or die. However, what I see are not people needing help in any way, but experienced counsellors. I can imagine some silly guys and gals boasting, "Ah, if it's me blablabla........" Listen and take counsel rather than making empty boasts.
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
Rhemmymatician: . She posted stuff on here, her 'brute' husband saw it, and she hasn't posted again since then. If u av her number call her to make sure she is alive o.
I can confirm that the OP has been beaten to pulp by her husband Portharcourtboy. I made a call through to her....pls is anyone with police no?
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Rhemmymatician(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
Doctorazz: I was severely slapped on the ear/face for reading ur "toasting msg" to a certain girl,that was not in any self defence MR.Thanks everyone,i know i will leave sooner or later,but as advised i will go to court to get a restraining order.
Yaaay!! I neva thought you'd have the balls. But nw dt u av made ur decision to leave, watch for your safety. If he feels he has nothing to lose, he can hurt(not slap/punch kind of hurt o) you, I'm saying something fatal!
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by dokunbam(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Oya do something fast before this punching become news in punch newspaper

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Okeikpu(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
If u see a truck running towards you, just stand gidigbaa,no run o sad
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by blackbeau1(f): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: This is the problem with Nigerians...

Passing judgments without hearing from both parties...

She never mentioned unprovoked attacks like slaps, breaking my shoulder twice as well as bruising my hand on the rough wall and most recently, breaking my tablet...If all these while she attacks me without a retaliatory attack from me, why cry wolf when I attack in self defence?...

I need clarity from her on assistance in Uni days...for crying out loud, was I a hungry student even with a ride on Campus and a comfortable off-k apartment?

I have told her if she wishes to leave, she can get the hell out...women borku left, right and centre, no time...she cannot cook, she cannot do anything, such a lazy azz, no african man wants a lazy azz, she can leave if she so wishes instead of killing me...and for the period she's still around, she should stay off my phones...why should I be asleep and she's busy searching my phones, even when she chats with guys, etc, I keep deaf ears...

My 2 cents...

your username says it all. It is only those who think they are still 'boys' that beat up their spouses. Real men know how to beat up their wives WITHOUT the use of their fists

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by judano: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
Rhemmymatician: So let's be real now. If you ask me, I think doctorazz is prolly on punishment( stool down, kuru maga, ijoko idera etc) atm. She posted stuff on here, her 'brute' husband saw it, and she hasn't posted again since then. If u av her number call her to make sure she is alive o.

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
bear with him. forgiveness is the key . preserve your marriage at all cost . remember :"for the best and the worst"

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by kliq(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
Rhemmymatician: That said. Portharcourt boy, just 1 Question: you have 'known' OP for a very long time before marrying her, its not possible for her to hide her flaws for 8 yrs. WHY DID YOU STILL MARRY HER despite all these shortcomings u mentioned?
that's bcus she trapped him with d pregnancy tin "Looking back now,he always had the signs of wife battery,but in a way,i blame myself,because when i should have left,i discovered i was pregnant thereby being trapped in such a terrible situation."
Re: My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag by DollyParton1(f): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: bear with him. forgiveness is the key . preserve your marriage at all cost . remember :"for the best and the worst"
The most stoopid post ever.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / Marriage Is Just all About Responsibility, Nothing Special.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.