Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences (2159 Views)

Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You / Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by cupidora(f): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hello romance sectioners! its yet another romantic topic. It just popped outta my head while i was thinking of somthing creative to put down here for your reading/contribution pleasure.
Its quite common that we get to live in houses where we have next door neighbours or people around our home premises that we feel a kind of attraction to or have emotionalz/friendly feelings for. sometimes we never get to voice them out other times we do and a relationship springs from there.
I never had the opportunity of having a nextdoor neighbour,though i had fantasies about it when i was younger and trust me,they were really romantic and you-know.... am interested in your experiences if you don't mind sharing
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by 3kay945(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Please don't remind me of those days o, it was crazy! grin
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by Blazinraj01(f): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
^^ While thinking of how to frame my post, he beat me to first comment cry angry
My first time in Romance Section wink

Well, I've never experience it but I have fantasies about it.
Guess I'll some day
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ewww never my Neighbours.
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by pimplucious: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
grin grin grin had a go with my land lady's daughter on this next door ish while in the UK. That shit got me in real mess. Babe be sneeking up to my yard almost every night, and it got worse whn the mum traveled. Had to move outta that yard eventually whn the mum found out man been doing some shit with the daughter. grin grin
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by Sanboy25: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
I don't have eligible neighbors... undecided
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by fr3do(m): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2013
Sanboy25: I don't have eligible neighbors... undecided

u dont stay in banana iceland grin
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by babadem2much(m): 6:40am On Jul 21, 2013
my female neighbours knows me but i dont know, i kip asking u n myself Y?
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by Sanboy25: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2013
fr3do:

u dont stay in banana iceland grin
undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by bigt2(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
lyfe:

Well, I will never make the mistake of clicking any link here. It is polluting the thread.
i dont spam, ckeck ma previous posts. You surely will like the concept! wink
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by uniqueren(f): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
i grew up with alot of neighbours
mostly guys and i played a lot then

Most of them are still my friends but i've like never fantasized about them
like i know them way too much to date

plus i see them more as brothers and we are practically agemates that square shoulders all the time
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by jworos(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
okkk!!! there was dis gurl,her name was Julia,met her at d park on my way to skul last yr,she was real pretty,i had to sit close her,on our way to skul 1 tin led 2 anoda we started talkin,i was forming Ay,not knowin she was Basketmouth,we talkd till we got to skul,on gettin dere i askd 4 her number she said NO,imagine d eye blow,at last i got her BB pin,we got talkin more buh she was already hookedup wiv sum1,so i backedup,Early dis year i had to move to a new hostel,surprisingly i saw her,we got talkin n she told me she was living close to my hostel,we were not next door neighbours,buh our hostels was sharin a fence,so i guess we're hostel neighbour's,i was lyk dis is my tym ooh,buh d problem dis tym was dat she brokeup wif her previous guy n is now dating anoda guy presently,i was already givin up again wen she gave me d green light,as a sharp guy i nor waste time,but i cud'nt date her,cuz i cant be any gurls "BOYFRIEND NO.2"...i still tink abt her pretty face though...
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by alaricsaltzman: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
wen I was little, had couple of "not really next door but same close" experiences....mehn! I was a girl's guy den wiv my Innocent face...felt ontop of d world! fink that was wen I can genuinely say I fell in love...good old memories now wink
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by olumaxi(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nextdoor thangz,street thangz,area thangz and al d thangz..av got a whole lot of xperiences mehn..gud memory thangz
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by youngice(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
mine was gradual, from friend to best male friend (she Bleep up cause i ask am out and she no gree, still report me ontop)to best friend to closest friend/confidant
Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by Kennito90(m): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2013
My own i only sip ijebu GARRI wit my next door gal....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl/guy Nextdoor Experiences by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! / Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission / Should He Go On With The Wedding???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.