Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service (7753 Views)

Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service / Lagos - Kano Train: 43 Hours Journey, Declining Passenger Interest / 3rd Lagos-Kano Train Service Flagged Off Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service by EmmyDe25(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
black_beau: 29 hours journey? Blood of Jesus.
I almost fainted when i saw that. A trip you'l take and for a week you'll be on drugs. If one can't afford the air travel, Lag to kano via road is just 5,500, instead of the suicidal trip that will definitely last for more than the 29hrs claimed.
Re: NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 22, 2013
awodman:

Exactly and remember it will also ease the pressure off our roads...a similar post in which the APM terminal boss talked about not knowing what is hindering the kick-off made the frontpage

@topic I never knew a 2nd service has been introduced and now a third..this goes clearly to show that guys in NRC and transport ministry are not dormant but aggressively pushing the business.This will solve the problems of congestion of trains because of the flexibility it will offer and will even increase the passenger strength.Looking forward to when they will be running Daily Services with better improved coaches

@sincere 9gerian PREGNANT??
Na expensive joke. I'm not pregnant
Re: NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 22, 2013
jmaine:

Interesting right grin . . . .
It was a joke
Re: NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service by awodman: 6:56am On Jul 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Na expensive joke. I'm not pregnant
Lol..that joke too xpensive ooo..some people have already started wishing you safe delivery..some where even getting surprised on how a woman can be so versed and interested in Naija politics...
Re: NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 22, 2013
EmmyDe25:
I almost fainted when i saw that. A trip you'l take and for a week you'll be on drugs. If one can't afford the air travel, Lag to kano via road is just 5,500, instead of the suicidal trip that will definitely last for more than the 29hrs claimed.
If you like faint. You can even die. As we speak, normal people who understand the importance of rail transportation are trooping to the railway station and picking up tickets
Re: NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2013
awodman:
Lol..that joke too xpensive ooo..some people have already started wishing you safe delivery..some where even getting surprised on how a woman can be so versed and interested in Naija politics...
Lol...Are you sure that I'm not a woman? But I'm not pregnant.

As for the safe delivery wish, I've already passed it on to someone very dear to me who is pregnant.
Re: NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service by awodman: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Lol...Are you sure that I'm not a woman? But I'm not pregnant.

As for the safe delivery wish, I've already passed it on to someone very dear to me who is pregnant.
Hahahaha...love the Mind games...
Re: NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2013
-Team Fresh Air.
-The Transformation is on.
-Critics must join the race or die of badbeleism(since they are allergic to the word -DEVELOPMENT).
-GOOD development till 2019
Re: NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2013
-Team Fresh Air.
-The Transformation is on.
-Critics must join the race or die of badbeleism(since they are allergic to the word -DEVELOPMENT).
-GOOD development till 2019
-GOODluck ----------- till 2019!
Re: NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service by generalcyruss(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2013
Are you located within Lagos or its environs, or beyond Lagos and you are into the haulage business? Good news is: I can load your tractors (trucks) be it you are making a delivery in Lagos or its environs and you do not want it to return empty or you want to load out of Lagos. It is easier as I can make that happen without qualms. We load to various places such as: Benue, Kogi, Calabar, Portharcourt, Abuja, Jalingo, Enugu, Aba, Owerri, Benin, Ibadan, Osogbo, Ilorin, Imo, Kano, Kaduna, Warri, etcetra. And my services are sure and reliable.
Product to convey are strictly BISCUITS.
If interested please call: 0803-054-64-62 (generalcyruss@yahoo.com) Pastor Cyrus.
Re: NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service by EmmyDe25(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
If you like faint. You can even die. As we speak, normal people who understand the importance of rail transportation are trooping to the railway station and picking up tickets
I actually thought you have some brains. Never knew you are such a fool, brainless b.iatch, twerp, horrid c.u.n.t, and are as clueless as your paymaster. It beats me seeing miserable people like you who are only fit for the bin coming on here wishing people who can outrightly save you and your entire fam from absolute penury death. While your so called paymaster who you seem busy breaking a sweat on, doesnt even care or know about your existence. You'll do well looking for some paying job muppet.
Re: NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service by atlwireles: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2013
EmmyDe25:
I actually thought you have some brains. Never knew you are such a fool, brainless b.iatch, twerp, horrid c.u.n.t, and are as clueless as your paymaster. It beats me seeing miserable people like you who are only fit for the bin coming on here wishing people who can outrightly save you and your entire fam from absolute penury death. While your so called paymaster who you seem busy breaking a sweat on, doesnt even care or know about your existence. You'll do well looking for some paying job muppet.

All this crap for telling you the truth??
Re: NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service by taharqa2: 2:01am On Jul 24, 2013
EmmyDe25:
lol... Bros, no allow FRUSTRATION finish you o.....
Re: NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service by EmmyDe25(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
atlwireles:

All this crap for telling you the truth??
You can sip a portion from it schmuck!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners / Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG / Edo, Ondo 2020: IGP orders mop-up of illegal firearms, arrest of offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.