Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? (27775 Views)

Ever Had A Cotton Bud Stuck In Your Ear? :share Your Experience / Answering Phone Calls With The Right Ear: Unhealthy Or Not? / Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by DollyParton1(f): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
The safest ear cleaner is parafin or water.
Never heard of hydrogen peroxide as ear cleaner before
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by drdams: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
On d contrary, it will lead to partial defness, it hapened to me b4, bt a warm solution of virgin olive oil whilst tilting d affected ear help cleared most of d intially molten wax...
Unfortunately, all d above isnt gud enough, even E has ability of pressing d dirts inside further..
moscobabs: hydrogen peroxide will be the last ear cleaner to clean my ears.my mum used it to clean my brothers ears in 2008.if nt for Doctor intervention they would have be deaf by now.Dirty in your ears has its own advantage.it will allow ur ear to hold sound.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by IboBoyNuel(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm guilty of A and D when the ear is serzly itchy..then E wheneva I wnt to clean it
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ask me what haven't you used to clean your ear I've used all of the above and more cheesy
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by UjSizzle(f): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Caracta: I actually feel very uncomfortable with Hydrogen Peroxide? What if I got the fake or expired one? undecided
Then you'll go deaf. That easy
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Linoversace: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Who uses C? shocked

Used all except C!
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by yuzedo: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
aniiii:

grin grin grin grin
kpenta tawa aka gi ebahu
ki na di isi ka banana iceland
isi amu ! grin

so which of these do you use? grin
sharrappppp!!!!! angry angry angry

Welllll, am a lover nut a figther. So ok, wuz yo numba? I have piss offerin for u. wink
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Charlesedet25(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
aniiii: A)

B)

grin

C)

D)

E)

cool

F)

all, but rarely use E
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by omodapson(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
Guilty of all except C
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Caracta(f): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Then you'll go deaf. That easy

Ouch! Meanie! sad angry
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
If u never do ABCDEF since you where born, your enjoyment is just starting. I have used all of them before

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Dovahkiin(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
A C E F for A i dey us the whole biro , come use the ink on top sef , also i don use man u jersey clean my ear too
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by amanatulah(f): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
All of the abovesmiley
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by ophilly: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Try the office pin...not the sharp end, though.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by UjSizzle(f): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Caracta:

Ouch! Meanie! sad angry
kiss
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Blazinraj01(f): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tolexander: All these don't have any satisfaction on my ears.
Too small joor!

I use a pestle in cleaning my ears.

cheesy
'Alagbara to n fin omo odo runtin'
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
I made a customized 'ear spoon' for excarvation of wax, bery effective. I got a pen cover and using my momma's nail file, I cropped it to the right shape; then put finishing touches with sand paper. Y'all should try it. grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
A B D E
grin grin grin

Aal iz well.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by AGgal(f): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
A,D,E n F
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by solacec4t(f): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
aniiii: someone should try the hydrogen peroxide method and update us on the experience. smiley

Hey girl, using H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) is quite simple and a very good method..

All u need do is to first sit(a must),get the liquid(I mix mine with a little warm water to dilute the concentration),tilt an ear then carefully pour some drops in....allow for some seconds then tilt the opposite angle. mind u it will feel funny,fizz and sting a little.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
aniiii: A)

D)

E)

cool

F)

cool grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by AbuMikey(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
All of the above gringrin embarassed
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by 3ace(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
I use A and F regularly. Infact, I still used F this afternoon. I really prefer that Bic biro cover. It is like the manufacturer made it for picking ears. No other pen cover comes close to what that cover can do when it comes to ear wax removal. dazall.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Tiyazman(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Omo i dey use all of dem oo!
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by sheymoni(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
ikekings: Hehehehehe all of the above... I only use toothpick for the outer ear ooo... grin grin grin... I use E,B and A most...
Now i knw why u no dey hear once if dem call u.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm going to be sick
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by successking: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Just ABE only and about to try others
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by jenti: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Be careful of Hydrogen Peroxide. I was strictly warned by my doctor to desist from using it after I ignorantly followed a friends recommendation to use. Be WARNED HYDROEN PEROXIDE CAN DEADEN YOUR EAR.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Tolexander: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Blazinraj01:

cheesy
'Alagbara to n fin omo odo runtin'
e ma seun iya wa!

Agba yin a kale!

E ma pe fun wa o!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by 3ace(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
I just felt an itchy sensation in my right ear and I'm currently using F.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by blueeyes1: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
All of the above,but I chew d toothpick abit to make it blunt b4 using. B is da bomb,it gives dis ticklish feeling,n if u are a pro like me,u can get an or'gasm by it.grin

Btw,my sis in-law used hydrogen peroxide n almost went deaf,the pain ehn,no be here o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Pregnant’ 2-year-old Boy Has Parasitic Twin Removed From His Stomach / LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge / 6 Surprising Ways Being In Love Affects YOUR Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.