Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? (27774 Views)

Ever Had A Cotton Bud Stuck In Your Ear? :share Your Experience / Answering Phone Calls With The Right Ear: Unhealthy Or Not? / Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by scholes23(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
I used options FADE
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Never knew that people use feathers. Toothpicks wow! I do own a whole pack of (E) at home but for some odd reason, (A) is my preferred choice jo grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by mbhs139(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
I am guilty of all. In fact, there are others not listed, name it: even broom picked on the toilet floor. I once had an infection but would still not stop. Stupid boy! I am.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by bolaige: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
omo I dey flex al of d above... grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
3ace: I use A and F regularly. Infact, I still used F this afternoon. I really prefer that Bic biro cover. It is like the manufacturer made it for picking ears. No other pen cover comes close to what that cover can do when it comes to ear wax removal. dazall.

You said it Bro! cheesy
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by peteafrik88(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
A,B,C,D,E,F.... In short, all the above. Ear neva scratch some ppl for this world...
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by ugotuf(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
3ace: I use A and F regularly. Infact, I still used F this afternoon. I really prefer that Bic biro cover. It is like the manufacturer made it for picking ears. No other pen cover comes close to what that cover can do when it comes to ear wax removal. dazall.
You are right on point.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
I used matches ONCE...and promptly got an infection in one ear. Aje de worry my immune system grin.

Secondary school, person use pen cover tire lol.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by repogirl(f): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
adaobi123: Loooooooool. Who uses a feather ? grin

Im guilty of E and sometimes A
embarassed

LOL, My husband has used a feather , a bit of it then pulled off and got stuck in his ear and I was the one who had to bring it out. See work that day.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Odunharry(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
a.d.e tinx
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
repogirl:

LOL, My husband has used a feather , a bit of it then pulled off and got stuck in his ear and I was the one who had to bring it out. See work that day.

Loooooooool. We thank God it is out grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
well ve used A~F. also used Tester. folded paper, broom, tooth pick. lol etc
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Osisinakpo(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Am guilty of all !!!
In fact, I started with feathers right from my childhood far back in ghetto
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by akhis: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Walahi, uptill date, option A still cleans ear better. The only constraint is that Biros are no longer make in that format
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Cuzz: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by enioladeran: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
All except B)
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by blueeyes1: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
mikelreal: well ve used A~F. also used Tester. folded paper, broom, tooth pick. lol etc
I dey feel u bro

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Cuzz: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
:
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by sanandreas(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
All of the above
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by sanandreas(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
shejane: B na paraidse on earth
e sweet die
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
repogirl:

Hope say no be "agric" fowl feather he use.
I prefer the cotton bud these days, plus I moisten one end with cold water, mehn, the feeling is outta this world. Try it on a sunny afternoon.
To really clean my ear, I use A. That biro cap can clean no be small. Honed the skills in primary school.

Pls how many of you has their ear itching them as they view this thread. Mine sure is
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by annexes: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
; wink
blue eyes1: All of the above,but I chew d toothpick abit to make it blunt b4 using. B is da bomb,it gives dis ticklish feeling,n if u are a pro like me,u can get an or'gasm by it.grin

Btw,my sis in-law used hydrogen peroxide n almost went deaf,the pain ehn,no be here o.
)
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by inme: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
@poster you be phoool

I have used all
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by pekelepekele(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
C IS SUICIDAL!!!
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by blackbeau1(f): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
All of the above and several other mediums not included here

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Lilimax(f): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Have used all and many more except C grin grin.
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by siayodeji(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
A... e mak sense no b small grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
All
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by EejaNla01(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
cryMake person help me here o,water blocked my left ear since last tue,av used ear drop and ts still blocked
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by ikekings(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
aniiii:

Lmao!! Your ears are suffering tongue
No be small suffering my dear... Sometimes, I use paper and tissue... I go roll am e go become slim so as to enter my ear wella... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by ikekings(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
sheymoni:
Now i knw why u no dey hear once if dem call u.
Lmao!!! How did you know? grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? by Gbully: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
I ve used all bt it depends on the circumstance I found myself, way back in da village na fowl feather wit small saliver.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Pregnant’ 2-year-old Boy Has Parasitic Twin Removed From His Stomach / LSDPC Staff, Akinlolu Ajayi Tried Jumping Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge / 6 Surprising Ways Being In Love Affects YOUR Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.