Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,555 members, 7,955,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar (31851 Views)

Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! / Picture Of A Girl Molested&Tortured To Death With A Huge WOOD In Private Part / 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by lafuria1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
since it happened in calabar, the southerners will pretend like nothing happened. i was expecting this thread to reach 10 pages by now .
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by aaidel(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
i thought underage relationships were a muslim thing. As long as we will not be truthful to ourselves in dealing with issues they can never be resolved the way people were ranting about a bill that had nothing to do with marriage you would think it was a problem only experienced by the muslims in the northern part of the country

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by nairaman66(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
ebamma 3: .Rip girl,
according to sinator yerima the accused only wrong was not taking u as a bride, #na God go judge them

I am sure Sen. Yerima would say "The guy asked the 9 old to be his bride" before the act! 35 most nonsensical people on Earth called NASS..
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=jerex55]
clearly u've not been to calabar,its worse than sodom and gomora............its a normal occurence,
Its not just because its in calabar, molesting girls hapen evrywhere in d country. a child can do anyting wen u threaten them.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by ssiaccenture(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
the guy should be castrated
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Adex097:
His agitation for child marriage gave the young man the inspiration to approach a 9yr old for s.e.xx
WHAT GAVE OJUKWU THE INSPIRATION TO MARRY BIANCA AT HER TENDER AGE?CAN U ALSO TELL US THE AGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OJUKWU AND BIANCA?yov people are bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by kepsi123(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
jerex55:
clearly u've not been to calabar,its worse than sodom and gomora............its a normal occurence,this came out cuz the girl died

Sorry for you
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by egeoffery: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Asking a 9 years old little girl to bend down..so sad, painful and a very bad act.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by bebechuks: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
So disgusting!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mohamed is this you?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Clinton207: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
My question is'what will G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅'s judgement be for dis little kid'?hmmm.
iykmora: and his role model is YERIMA!!!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Uglyduckling: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
jerex55:
clearly u've not been to calabar,its worse than sodom and gomora............its a normal occurence,this came out cuz the girl died
that is totally not true! People just assume that all calabar is good for is sex because of popular folklore. Besides Okuku is in Ojoga and not calabar as its being potrayed although both places are in Cross river state.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
iykmora: and his role model is YERIMA!!!
no. his role model is Mohamed
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by RedCard1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
iykmora: which means you do 'nine-year' olds too??
lol. Dis boy u dey try me o. I can't dot dat for whatever reason. I'm just judging based on what girls of nowadays does.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingsley Mbang: The two lv birds ar igbo and not calab. Ths vices is seen mostly in igbo,yoruba n hausa land[color=#770077][/color] crys
c dis guy o,mbok no b d calabar wey me i know?If u b gal,waka 4 night 4 calabar n u whr sumtin like bomb-shot or shot skirt around dat unical area,ur finished.Or enta calabar carnival 4 decemba,u GO c enough WASHING.Calabar guyz wey thr head no dey korect.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Shokoloko(f): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
What hurts most is the way some nairalanders are making a joke out of this. My heart is broken at our wickedness. This girl could be a child, or sister of any one of us.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by nelklyn(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
It won't be bad if they could have his joystick cut off...he doesn't deserve to be carrying one around. Saying he discussed it with a 9 year old and she accepted. what is she supposed to know...fool!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Decryptor(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
akthedream: WHAT GAVE OJUKWU THE INSPIRATION TO MARRY BIANCA AT HER TENDER AGE?CAN U ALSO TELL US THE AGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OJUKWU AND BIANCA?yov people are bunch of hypocrites.
Will u shattappp ur smelly mouth! Ojukwu was an adult when he married Bianca who was also an adult as of that time! So what's ur point?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by dejinxyz(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
The scumbag is infected with the Yerima syndrome!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by blocker: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
akthedream: WHAT GAVE OJUKWU THE INSPIRATION TO MARRY BIANCA AT HER TENDER AGE?CAN U ALSO TELL US THE AGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OJUKWU AND BIANCA?yov people are bunch of hypocrites.

Enyia!! BIANCA did not get married to Ojukwu at 9 years She was well in her late 20s. Just condemn the shameful act of this 20 year old He-goat and move on. There is nothing wrong if a 200 year old man marries a woman of 20.But when a 65 year old man marries a 13, 9 or 6 year old then it becomes a statutory legislation in a 21st century senate of a 3rd world then they might as well reverse the anti-gay legislation which they claimed was morally justified. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by airoport: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
donem:
NPF very Clueless set of never do wells.
@ Topic The boy should face immediate murder charge.
NOT SO. THEY HAVE PREPARE D FILE SO THAT D CHARGE WILL STICK. Medicals et al. Suspect confessed but he will recant at trial ( remember Sgt.Rogers?) 2 years from now, and claim torture. Do u want that?
Regards
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Onasa22: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Where are those stupid Senators supporting child marriage?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Exodus2k(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
The guy is animal being not human being
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Prince29(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
This nigeria police what are you investigating the doctor or the dead body.d boy said it all.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nten: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Emmadani: c dis guy o,mbok no b d calabar wey me i know?If u b gal,waka 4 night 4 calabar n u whr sumtin like bomb-shot or shot skirt around dat unical area,ur finished.Or enta calabar carnival 4 decemba,u GO c enough WASHING.Calabar guyz wey thr head no dey korect.
guy u sef dey fork up! Dis tin happen 4 okuku- yala LGA of CRS a neigbouring LGA to Ogoja that is about 5hours away 4rm calabar capital. The culprit in question is from the east > igboman residing in okuku. I dont knw hw the location of crime nw correlate to calabar.
@ op. that topic is misleading. That 1 of carnival na the razzmatazz glitz were touts 1 utilize dark spot 4. Unical na my alma mata. No sane malabite with malabitic tendency go straff 9yr old, They go 4 classical babes!!! So knw wetin u dey talk ok.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
RedBenson: Lols, but the girl was enjoying the banging naw and until it became aggressive. At that point, the guy was supposed to decelerate but instead, he fired on.

You actually find this funny?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
hum

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
illuminaty: ...just shut ur pit hole U̶̲̥̅̊ call a mouth dia...
hahahaha,how do i knw u've not engagaed in something similar my friend.....those girls are wild
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by AGgal(f): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
jerex55:
Se fi inua! Always looking 4 an opportunity to jump into conclusion. I dnt blame u,i blame d misleading topic. Everywhere in cross river state is now calabar. D place is "yala",a village very far 4rm cally. How many of such stories have u heard 4rm calabar b4? D culprit is not even a crossriverian. Besides,most of d prostitutes and students/runs gals in calabar aren't crossriverians. Unam ikot!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by isaiahethan: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
End time is approaching,police should get the bloody idiot and cut off his jonny,enough of investigation cool
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 23, 2013
Nten:
guy u sef dey fork up! Dis tin happen 4 okuku- yala LGA of CRS a neigbouring LGA to Ogoja that is about 5hours away 4rm calabar capital. The culprit in question is from the east > igboman residing in okuku. I dont knw hw the location of crime nw correlate to calabar.
@ op. that topic is misleading. That 1 of carnival na the razzmatazz glitz were touts 1 utilize dark spot 4. Unical na my alma mata. No sane malabite with malabitic tendency go straff 9yr old, They go 4 classical babes!!! So knw wetin u dey talk ok.
abobi i no talk say unical guyz dey straf 9yr old gal o,but calabar rugged.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Nicepoker(m): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2013
Linoversace: Dude is sick!
"I discussed with her and she
accepted".What does a 9yr old child
know?
A 9year old is the girl you desire from
the multitude in calabar! Fücking
paedo! angry
yala is another l.G.A in cross river state. Not calabar pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) / Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties / God Saves Deformed Corper From Ritualists (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.