Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar (31677 Views)

Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! / Picture Of A Girl Molested&Tortured To Death With A Huge WOOD In Private Part / 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by ibiso1986: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
AG.gal:
cheesy. U get eyes
why not.. And na this eyes I carry see that fine hairdo for ur profile.. Hope say u never loose am.. I for like ping/whatss app u my dear.. U fit send me any of ur I'd tru my mail
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by entaye(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
neily: What re they investigating again since the boy has confessed to the crime. Nigerian Police...
investigate wetin again? NPF pls n pls delete the idiot ASAP.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Ayatullah(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
For those who will not let Muslims be, is the perpetrator of this crime a Muslim?................When its not Pastor Eze of Edo State Abudu community Deeperlife Bible Church defiling under-age girls it's another Chijioke Nwafor. Christians remove the log in your eyes first!!!

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by LondonCool(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
This incident occurred in Yala Local Government Council (4-5 hours drive from Calabar) close to Ogoja, why is it being reported as 'death in Calabar?'. Sensational reporting? or lazy sub-editors mis-casting their headlines?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Spray(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Yerima's incanet
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by AnanseK(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2013
The southern equivalent of Yarima. No need to marry the girl child , just drag her into building ruins and defile her to death.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by andrano: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2013
well, it has hapen. Alice rest in peace. But dat man need 2 b killed too because he killed d young girl yala boys were una been dey na?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by paschalomenihu: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
NIJA WHERE ARE WE HEADING TO? WHEN WILL WE START HEARING GOOD NEWS FROM THIS PART OF THE WORLD.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by iykmora(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Spray: Yerima's incanet

no be only incanet, na internet!

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Newnas(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
AG.gal:
1st of all,calabar is not a state. The act was done by a non-crossriverian in another village in CRS. And what on earth do u mean by 'calabar is a strange state'. Strange as in,its not found in d map of Nigeria or u're just hearing of it 4 the 1st time? What things have u heard of or seen happening in calabar? As far as i'm concerned,cross river is the 'most' peaceful state in naija,take it or leave it
calabar is not a state, agreed but calabar is strange indeed, if what I meant was that it is no where to be found on the map then it would be less worse, as u can read some posters described it as worse than sodom and gomora, thats not strange enough for you, or the one who mentioned his friend being approached by a pry 6 girl, thats not strange enough, and even this news, I see you as an ignorant humanbeing who is too impatient in defending his home wether they be on falsehood or not. So I decide to leave your ignorant opinion rather than take it... So baba I humbly urge you to 'park well'.... Wait, is crossriver not the state where their senate beat each other up like thugs, hahahahaha so much for a peaceful state, now i think i will take it... Hahahahaha
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by ibiso1986: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2013
Newnas:
calabar is not a state, agreed but calabar is strange indeed, if what I meant was that it is no where to be found on the map then it would be less worse, as u can read some posters described it as worse than sodom and gomora, thats not strange enough for you, or the one who mentioned his friend being approached by a pry 6 girl, thats not strange enough, and even this news, I see you as an ignorant humanbeing who is too impatient in defending his home wether they be on falsehood or not. So I decide to leave your ignorant opinion rather than take it... So baba I humbly urge you to 'park well'.... Wait, is crossriver not the state where their senate beat each other up like thugs, hahahahaha so much for a peaceful state, now i think i will take it... Hahahahaha
guy, I served in calabar, its not as bad as people think.. Too much overhype.. And mind u, the senate fracas happened in rivers state, not cross rivers state.. Crossriver state is very peaceful
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by AGgal(f): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
Newnas:
Ignoramus! U dnt even know the diff btw cross river and rivers,u're busy laughing at your ignorance. Besides, d guy who was approached by a pri 6 gal said it happened in Akwa Ibom. I dnt think u've ever been in CRS. U're passing judgement on mere heresay. I repeat,CRS is d most peaceful.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Newnas(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
AG.gal:
Ignoramus! U dnt even know the diff btw cross river and rivers,u're busy laughing at your ignorance. Besides, d guy who was approached by a pri 6 gal said it happened in Akwa Ibom. I dnt think u've ever been in CRS. U're passing judgement on mere heresay. I repeat,CRS is d most peaceful.
dnt make me laff.... Crossriver....
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Franchris(f): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2014
Just how can a 9yrs old gal be in a mutual agreement with what she has no experience of, and the guy self get mad 4 head by thinking the gal was pretending to cry, he should be sued beeko. Disgusting!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by mediclife1987(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2022
ibiso1986:
it didn't happen in calabar, it happened in YALA lga(nothern cross rivers).. Anyway, girls are not so cheap in calabar.. Its just rumours.. I'm serving in calabar

What about Ikom girls, shey dem cheap sha?

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by pyro10(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maybe trying to know if it's just a konjinated act or a diabolical one
Lots of people do things and things and thingsis cause of juju
neily:
What re they investigating again since the boy has confessed to the crime. Nigerian Police...
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by Exmilitant(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2022

clearly u've not been to calabar,its worse than sodom and gomora............its a normal occurence,this came out cuz the girl died
How is Calabar worse than Sodom and Gomora? I am currently in Calabar and for two days now I have not seen the woman to f**k.
Calabar is a decent town through and through.

Try Owerri.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar by mediclife1987(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Exmilitant:
How is Calabar worse than Sodom and Gomora? I am currently in Calabar and for two days now I have not seen the woman to f**k.
Calabar is a decent town through and through.

Try Owerri.

You mean Owerri girls are cheaper to fvck than Calabar girls?

Abeg mack me Tori oh, cos this Yoruba state wey I dey, Agro don almost finish my life for here man...

Yoruba stingy with towtow well well...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub / Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) / 58-year-old Woman, Others Remanded In Prison For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.