Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? (27707 Views)

Ezinne Anyaoha, Miss Nigeria 2013 Releases Stunning New Photos / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by imsuboi(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Don't mind them!
shouting Ibo up and down. let them stroll into my grandfather's compund in calabar! We don't just have facial beauty, we also have bodies to die for. Freshly baked bodies wrapped with smooth skins! Is it because Akwa-Ibom/Cross Riverans don't make noise?
Abegi!

please where are you from?
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Akudo looks below par.......not to even talk of average.
I've seen better looking street hawkers in Lagos.
You've of to be kidding me undecided
Is skinny without shape now the defining term for beauty?

Thank you!
Beauty pageants are different from modeling. You MUST have boobs and small hips to win. Miss Imo was just too small in those areas and trust me, it will not heighten her chances at international pageants
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
iheneme: Did anybody notice Miss Kwara? That babe fine die!
I don't think you noticed Miss Kogi, or maybe you are mistaking Kogi for Kwara.
Miss Kogi was the most beautiful dark skinned girl there, followed by Miss Kano

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Evestar200(f): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
Miss bayelsa all the way
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by hardywaltz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
Every thing on NL always boils down to tribalism and soon someone will open a tread asking why old men like Tukur, David Mark and co who were Governors 30yrs back are still in office, simple answer is coz Nigerian youths (especially those on NL) are very foolish.
If you think Awolowo, Zik and Saduana were the fathers of tribalism in Nigeria then you are yet to visit Niaraland.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Afam4eva(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Thank you!
Beauty pageants are different from modeling. You MUST have boobs and small hips to win. Miss Imo was just too small in those areas and trust me, it will not heighten her chances at international pageants
The only major difference between beauty pageant and modelling is in the facial department. In modelling, you need not to have a fine face. Body is more important but in pageant, it's face and height

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by slimyem: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Akudo Ezinne of course. there's so much real about her.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by yuzedo: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
goldfish80: I would go for Ezinne, the miss Bayelsa girl looks as fake as Monalisa Chinda.
Damn you bro! grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
The only major difference between beauty pageant and modelling is in the facial department. In modelling, you need not to have a fine face. Body is more important but in pageant, it's face and height

Is Aishwraya Rai (not sure of the spelling) 6 ft tall? I don't even think she's up to 5 ft 9! Please I'm into the beauty/modeling world. I do photography modeling because I'm not talk enough or have the right bone structure for the runway.

Facial beauty, skin, boobs and small hips are necessary for pageants while height and bone structure with broad shoulders are necessary for the runway. Height used to be important during Bianca Onoh's time. But it's no longer necessary. 5 ft 7 is now the minimum required

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by iheneme(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:
I don't think you noticed Miss Kogi, or maybe you are mistaking Kogi for Kwara.
Miss Kogi was the most beautiful dark skinned girl there, followed by Miss Kano
Yea, different stroke for different folks you know. But I could sell our last remaining family land for Miss Kwara. You cant take it away from Miss Balyesa though.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
imsu.boi:

please where are you from?

Oron in Akwa-Ibom State. But my mum is from the main Calabar town in Cross River

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Afam4eva(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Is Aishwraya Rai (not sure of the spelling) 6 ft tall? I don't even think she's up to 5 ft 9! Please I'm into the beauty/modeling world. I do photography modeling because I'm not talk enough or have the right bone structure for the runway.

Facial beauty, skin, boobs and small hips are necessary for pageants while height and bone structure with broad shoulders are necessary for the runway. Height used to be important during Bianca Onoh's time. But it's no longer necessary. 5 ft 7 is now the minimum required
I never specicfically mentioned a height. How many ladies are up to 6ft anyways? I also didn't state that 5'7 is not the minimum required height but in pageants, the taller the better. Btw, I need to go checkout the height of Miss Bayelsa cos i don't even think she's up tp 5'8.

Btw, Ashwarai may not be that tall but she has the face and body to makeup for that.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Teegurlee(f): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Miss Nigeria all the way.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Miss Imo state!!
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by UjSizzle(f): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon: Na wa for una o! how can you call a naturally light skinned girl fake?

Please both are beautiful in their own ways. But Miss Nigeria has more poise sha. Something MBGN will later have after undergoing finishing school.

BTW that pic of MBGN does not do her justice. She's prettier than that
huh?? She didn't look so good on tv. She's obviously photogenic.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Oron in Akwa-Ibom State. But my mum is from the main Calabar town in Cross River
Akwa Ibom Ayaiya smiley
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
nadia_SA:
Akwa Ibom Ayaiya smiley

kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
I never specicfically mentioned a height. How many ladies are up to 6ft anyways? I also didn't state that 5'7 is not the minimum required height but in pageants, the taller the better. Btw, I need to go checkout the height of Miss Bayelsa cos i don't even think she's up tp 5'8.

Btw, Ashwarai may not be that tall but she has the face and body to makeup for that.

Exactly what I'm saying. Miss bayelsa had more boobs than Miss Imo who was just too flat to win a beauty pageant. like I said, 5 ft 7 is now the minimum height for pageants
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Afam4eva(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You got your fair complection from you mum's side cos Akwa Ibom people are not known to be fair like Calabar people.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by UjSizzle(f): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Anyway judging from the pix here Akudo doesn't look too good.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
You got your fair complection from you mum's side cos Akwa Ibom people are not known to be fair like Calabar people.

Lol! yes it's from my mum's side
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Afam4eva(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Exactly what I'm saying. Miss bayelsa had more boobs than Miss Imo who was just too flat to win a beauty pageant. like I said. 5 ft 7 is now the minimum height for pageants
Can you sincerely tell me one striking feature that Miss Bayelsa had? Is it her face, height, carraige, poise or intelligence? I'm judging these girls with every variable possible.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
spongeback: Which of them will rep naija at miss world?

ask google.. tongue
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by ALTRUTH(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
[size=38pt]They are still trying to undermine and rubbish MBGN. SORE LOSERS!! [/size]

I suggest u go and hang urself to end ur miserable Rhino existence. U never start to hate, u go hate die!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by bryanarinze: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
iheneme: Did anybody notice Miss Kwara? That babe fine die!

mehn no be only you see am oo, na she be the finest for me
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Can you sincerely tell me one striking feature that Miss Bayelsa had? Is it her face, height, carraige, poise or intelligence? I'm judging these girls with every variable possible.
Her face. She has universal looks. That is she has a face that looks foreign and at the same time looks Nigerian.
Her skin. Haven't you noticed how flawless it is??
And who said she is not intelligent?? "fearful and fearless" is gramatically correct. Please google the two words and how they can be used for more information.

Miss Imo might have had more confidence, but she didn't have boobs! And I don't believe she was facially prettier.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Wislet(f): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
ironically, the girl everyone unanimously voted as the DESERVED winner for MBGN (first runner-up) is from IMO State; AND Miss Nigeria is also from IMO State.
That's amazing.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
MBGN
wish it was Akudo...xo beautiful''
una sure say dat mis.bayelsa neva pas 18??
B4 na ibo nd hausa dy news..nw south atlast
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Donvitalis(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=Sweetlemon]

Thank you!
Beauty pageants are different from modeling. You MUST have boobs and small hips to win. Just like Agbani Darego? SMH

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=Donvitalis][/quote]

Agbani is very slim but she has boobs. Please check. She has more boobs than Miss Imo
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by dazzy4real(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
This akudo is fyn oo she luks like d miss world type
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Burger01(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
I thought they concluded the 2013 MBGN. Are we having 2014 MBGN on Nairaland Find something better doing sore losers..

sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday / Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016 / Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.