Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? (27706 Views)

Ezinne Anyaoha, Miss Nigeria 2013 Releases Stunning New Photos / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I never once said you did now, did I?
The truth is hardcore mehn.....tribalism or not, it's what it is. Can't go around putting smiley face in my posts.

your ist post reeked of tribal sentiments... So ALL the people that said miss imo deserves it are IGBOS?...for real?...so all the WWW lashing out were done by IGBOS alone?..i dont expect any truth from you though... I already know your answer...

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

your ist post reeked of tribal sentiments... So ALL the people that said miss imo deserves it are IGBOS?...for real?...so all the WWW lashing out were done by IGBOS alone?..i dont expect any truth from you though... I already know your answer...

Who are the people whinning that it shouldnt have been Miss Bayelsa?
I think you expected a different truth than the one you're getting. It's aiight, it's okay wink
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Tiyazman(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011 (Angola)
Mtttcheeeew! I thought it was a Nigerian!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tiyazman: It was THE AMAKA oo! She was dissing me and i retaliated! Thats it!! But i know they didn't ban her abi??!

hahahahaah...ROTFLMAO...yeah, she wasnt banned alright...lol..

I dont know who's wrong or not between both of y'all so i wont judge... Anyway you can always breeze in and peep once in a while

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by beautyng(f): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
For me, i will go for mis nigeria... She is naturally endowed

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Tiyazman(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

hahahahaah...ROTFLMAO...yeah, she wasnt banned alright...lol..

I dont know who's wrong or not between both of y'all so i wont judge... Anyway you can always breeze in and peep once in a while
Yeah....i do that time to time....buh ehen! If Kslib post a new Joke! Let me know oo! And greet them for me oo! Tell them its Tiyazman A.K.A god_of_music!
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Akudo looks abnormal undecided I still wonder how she won miss Nigeria.. oh well..

Miss Bayelsa is very beautiful no doubt buh I think Miss Adamawa should have won the crown.. very beautiful girl.. and confident too.. oh well..
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Who are the people whinning that it shouldnt have been Miss Bayelsa?
I think you expected a different truth than the one you're getting. It's aiight, it's okay wink

go back to the earlier thread that proclaimed miss bayelsa the winner and see comments from most people siding miss imo. Are they alll igbos?... Even in that thread, i didnt comment cos it aint my biz, i only pointed out the tribalistic points in your posts cos it will lead to fightings when others see it and just like i thought, it went down that route

trust me, i dont care who wins, all i'm saying is that you aint a newbie and shouldn't be making comments that attracts E-tribal wars..it aint good...

Cheers pretty lady

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tiyazman: Yeah....i do that time to time....buh ehen! If Kslib post a new Joke! Let me know oo! And greet them for me oo! Tell them its Tiyazman A.K.A god_of_music!

hahahahahaha... You dey craze o... So na you be that nigga?..lmao... I think you were banned for asking niggas to send you links to p*orn sites...lmao grin

happy w*anking bro gringrin
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

go back to the earlier thread that proclaimed miss bayelsa the winner and see comments from most people siding miss imo. Are they alll igbos?... Even in that thread, i didnt comment cos it aint my biz, i only pointed out the tribalistic points in your posts cos it will lead to fightings when others see it and just like i thought, it went down that route

trust me, i dont care who wins, all i'm saying is that you aint a newbie and shouldn't be making comments that attracts E-tribal wars..it aint good...

Cheers pretty lady

Still supports my earlier comments.

How many times have you ppl whined about the winners when they were Ibo? Answer me that.

Stop the BAD sportsmanship. Miss Bayelsa looks healthier.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Tiyazman(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

hahahahahaha... You dey craze o... So na you be that nigga?..lmao... I think you were banned for asking niggas to send you links to p*orn sites...lmao grin

happy w*anking bro
gringrin
LMAO!! OK, maybe na wetin cos am,abi? ......sha still greet dem for me oo!!!! *chuckles*
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by nikkyshyne(f): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Br3nd4:
Miss Bayelsa is very beautiful no doubt buh I think Miss Adamawa should have won the crown.. very beautiful girl.. and confident too.. oh well..
Miss Bayelsa deserves the crown! Miss Adamawa should have been 2nd in my opinion. Miss Imo pictures on facebook isn't all that.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by joxhibit(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Since i cannot be a party to fraud or wuru wuru, I just have to go with the Miss Nigeria beauty Queen. I think she is intelligent, beautiful and most of all was selected by a very transparent process not the sham we had in Bayelsa state. grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
nikkyshyne: Miss Bayelsa deserves the crown! Miss Adamawa should have been 2nd in my opinion. Miss Imo pictures on facebook isn't all that.

It's alright... smiley

How are you ma'am its been awhile.. wink
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by nikkyshyne(f): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Br3nd4:

It's alright... smiley

How are you ma'am its been awhile.. wink
I am aii baby kiss
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by flairlady(f): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
nikkyshyne: Miss Bayelsa deserves the crown! Miss Adamawa should have been 2nd in my opinion. Miss Imo pictures on facebook isn't all that.
Exactly!
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by trappatoni(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
Chanchit: I will go for Ms Nigeria, but all this Igbo people no let me vex o cos that gurl that came second in MBGN, Ms Imo be like those girls wei dey hawk agidi for lagos.
men you harsh oo,agidi wetin.haba cut the poor gal some slack
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by RedCard1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
Whatever happend to Bassey? That's the chic we all tripped for. Please Bassey was the prettiest in those pictures that was posted here few weeks ago. Anyway, Miss Nigeria all the way but this year's MBGN is still better than last year's. Anna is so much better than old mama Isabella the outgoing MBGN.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by vislabraye(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Why are Ibos so frustrated that an ibo girl( miss Imo) didn't win? This is bad sportsmanship.

If I recall clearly, yobo's wife looked just as fake with her fake contact lens, but y'all didnt see that then. Let me not even get on Munachi

Thank U, jare. Nigerians are always sentimental. Is it only girls from de East that are beautiful ?
BTW, dere were several judges. They can't all be bribed.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by maskid(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Don't mind them!
shouting Ibo up and down. let them stroll into my grandfather's compund in calabar! We don't just have facial beauty, we also have bodies to die for. Freshly baked bodies wrapped with smooth skins! Is it because Akwa-Ibom/Cross Riverans don't make noise?
Abegi!

these pple u just mentioned are all whO*ES. Its common knowledge. how dilapidated is their garage??
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by comrChris(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Don't mind them!
shouting Ibo up and down. let them stroll into my grandfather's compund in calabar! We don't just have facial beauty, we also have bodies to die for. Freshly baked bodies wrapped with smooth skins! Is it because Akwa-Ibom/Cross Riverans don't make noise?
Abegi!
now l knw y dey r been molested cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Igbo people are so anonying besides MBGN has always gone to igbo's but just because they didn't win this time around they want to criticize the show. You cannot get the crown back and stop hating pls,the only person I feel was cheated is miss kogi because I watched the show. If it so painful,you should all go and hug wet transformer and stop all this rubbish here. Nigerian is not only for igbos and beauty peageant cannot always be won by igbos.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Malawian(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Akudo looks below par.......not to even talk of average.
I've seen better looking street hawkers in Lagos.
You've of to be kidding me undecided
Is skinny without shape now the defining term for beauty?

sweetheart, i do not have the money to treat people with HBP
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Don't mind them!
Abegi!
shocked grin grin
Your head dey there sha.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by tohirah(f): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Miss Nigeria all the way! Lovely girl kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by goldenvicky(f): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Don't mind them!
Abegi!
bt u making noise now
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by badmeat(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pass me the ikpoliangry
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by ibiso1986: 1:18am On Jul 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Don't mind them!
Abegi!
I'm serving in calabar.. U need to see the crossriverians and akwa ibomites.. Don't feel like going to ph anymore.. Even ugly girl 4 ph dey form
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by ibiso1986: 1:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Mz_kayphilips:

Munachi Abii is an ikwerre girl from Rivers state, she's not ibo.

ikwerri culture is similar.. Its a subgroup of igbo
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by ibiso1986: 1:40am On Jul 23, 2013
arcbabe: Igbo people are so anonying besides MBGN has always gone to igbo's but just because they didn't win this time around they want to criticize the show. You cannot get the crown back and stop hating pls,the only person I feel was cheated is miss kogi because I watched the show. If it so painful,you should all go and hug wet transformer and stop all this rubbish here. Nigerian is not only for igbos and beauty peageant cannot always be won by igbos.
thank u very much my sister.. Who knows,, its ijaw time.. Remember MBGN winner of last year that was stripped of her crown cos she lied about her age.. Miss damiete who is ijaw(kalabari), was then crowned the winner.. So its ijaw, back to back
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by ibiso1986: 1:40am On Jul 23, 2013
arcbabe: Igbo people are so anonying besides MBGN has always gone to igbo's but just because they didn't win this time around they want to criticize the show. You cannot get the crown back and stop hating pls,the only person I feel was cheated is miss kogi because I watched the show. If it so painful,you should all go and hug wet transformer and stop all this rubbish here. Nigerian is not only for igbos and beauty peageant cannot always be won by igbos.
thank u very much my sister.. Who knows,, its ijaw time.. Remember MBGN winner of last year that was stripped of her crown cos she lied about her age.. Miss damiete who is ijaw(kalabari), was then crowned the winner.. So its ijaw, back to back.. Ijaws are endowed.. Teamijaw

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by BiggJ: 2:32am On Jul 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Don't mind them!
Abegi!

Chai c talk dis 1 boost ♍Ɣ brain,oh gal i don already lik U̶̲̥̅̊ ,wen U̶̲̥̅̊ fine U̶̲̥̅̊ no fine,U̶̲̥̅̊ cripple or U̶̲̥̅̊ no cripple.U̶̲̥̅̊ jst skata ♍Ɣ dada,U̶̲̥̅̊ don ginger ♍Ɣ temperature.jst pm me sharp sharp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016 / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday / Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.