Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? (27709 Views)

Ezinne Anyaoha, Miss Nigeria 2013 Releases Stunning New Photos / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Donvitalis(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Agbani is very skinny but she has boobs. Please check. She has more boobs than Miss Imo
Yu mean this??

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by ochallo: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
the light skinned girl is definitely not 18 years,
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by BrosPeter: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Please this is not meant as an attack on the Yorubas.
Sorry to ask this but has any body of Yoruba extraction ever won a beauty award? Don't get me wrong, monkey wey no fine him mama still like am. Even though they may lack beauty but I still believe they give the best head. They suck it like they haven't eaten in days. I like my Yoruba girls die,chei!! They tend to make love like they are making a baby, I love dem die.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Mzkayphilips: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Why are Ibos so frustrated that an ibo girl( miss Imo) didn't win? This is bad sportsmanship.

If I recall clearly, yobo's wife looked just as fake with her fake contact lens, but y'all didnt see that then. Let me not even get on Munachi

Munachi Abii is an ikwerre girl from Rivers state, she's not ibo.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Donvitalis: Yu mean this??

I guess that's a recent picture. She was bigger when she won. Please google her older pictures.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bros Peter: Please this is not meant as an attack on the Yorubas.
Sorry to ask this but has any body of Yoruba extraction ever won a beauty award? Don't get me wrong, monkey wey no fine him mama still like am. Even though they may lack beauty but I still believe they give the best head. They suck it like they haven't eaten in days. I like my Yoruba girls die,chei!! They tend to make love like they are making a baby, I love dem die.

My goodness! Omowunmi Akinifesi, One of the most beautiful queens ever in Nigeria is proudly Yoruba!!!!!
Na wa for you!
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by theripper3: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mz_kayphilips:

Wetin u dey talk again? Munachi Abii, na from Aboh Mbaise o. Which kind yeye ikwerre?
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Afam4eva(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Her face. She has universal looks. That is she has a face that looks foreign and at the same time looks Nigerian.
Her skin. Haven't you noticed how flawless it is??
And who said she is not intelligent?? "fearful and fearless" is gramatically correct. Please google the two words and how they can be used for more information.

Miss Imo might have had more confidence, but she didn't have boobs! And I don't believe she was facially prettier.
I'm surprised that you keep naming Bosom. This is the first time i'm hearing bosoms being associated with a beauty pageant. Lol grin

Miss Bayelsa is fine but her beauty is not out of this world neither is that of Miss Imo but i would pick Miss Imo above her. As a matter of fact i was tipping Miss Adamawa cos she was the winner in our Beauty pageant(Miss University Nigeria).

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Donvitalis(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I guess that's a recent picture. She was bigger when she won. Besides what I'm seeing there is even more Miss imo's own
I hear yu..yu don win oo
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Afam4eva(m): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
The only beauty queen that won and i didn't protest was Omowunmi Akinnifesi and maybe Munachi.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm surprised that you keep naming Bosom. This is the first time i'm hearing bosoms being associated with a beauty pageant. Lol grin

Miss Bayelsa is fine but her beauty is not out of this world neither is that of Miss Imo but i would pick Miss Imo above her. As a matter of fact i was tipping Miss Adamawa cos she was the winner in our Beauty pageant(Miss University Nigeria).

But it's the truth. Have you seen any boobles Miss World or Miss universe. (esp Miss universe) I know people who are into these things so I know. Haven't you heard of Miss World/ miss universe contestants having implants and removing ribs to look curvier?
Miss Adamawa was prettier than Miss Imo. Very pretty girl. I saw her earlier pictures and I tripped!
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Donvitalis: I hear yu..yu don win oo

lol!
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Afam4eva(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

But it's the truth. Have you seen any boobles Miss World or Miss universe. (esp Miss universe) I know people who are into these things so I know. Haven't you heard of Miss World/ miss universe contestants having implants and removing bones to look curvier?
Miss Adamawa was prettier than Miss Imo. Very pretty girl. I saw her earlier pictures and I tripped!
There's a difference between having boobs and being curvy. You can be curvy with any size of boobs as long as it relatively proportional to your body size. Miss Imo was thin and having boobs bigger than the one she has will make her look awkward.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Donvitalis(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mz_kayphilips:

...get yur facts right bloke
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muna_(rapper)
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
Miss Bayelsa of course..

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by goldfish80(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
yuzedo:
Damn you bro! grin grin grin grin
Right back @ ya! tongue
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's a difference between having boobs and being curvy. You can be curvy with any size of boobs as long as it relatively proportional to your body size. Miss Imo was thin and having boobs bigger than the one she has will make her look awkward.

The bottom line is that beauty queens are not flat chested. They have to have reasonable flesh there.
Chikena!
You cannot be flat chested and curvy at the same time. Do you know the meaning of the word? It means having flesh in both front and back.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Afam4eva(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

The bottom line is that beauty queens are not flat chested. They have to have reasonable flesh there.
Chikena!
You cannot be flat chested and curvy at the same time. Do you know the meaning of the word? It means having flesh in both front and back.
You're saying just to give credence to Miss Bayelsa's victory. I'm sure the judges that allowed Miss Imo to reach the final knew that she had that size of bosom. let's not narrow this down to bosom. There's no where that it's stated that one must have big bosoms to win a beauty pagean and like someone pointed out, Agbani had little bosoms. I think Ash also has little bossom. Priyanka Chopra also has relatively small bosoms. I can't go on and on. This is not a Miss Bootylicious contest, so i don't know why you're mentioning front and back grin Go and check the history of the Miss world winners and tell me how many of them have measurable amount of bosoms. I can't believe i've mentioned bosoms more than ten times today just to prove a point.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Miss Imo no fine sef.No be the thing be dis,wey she be like sawa fish.Mtschewww

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Miss Nigeria is the real deal.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Beync(f): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Why are Ibos so frustrated that an ibo girl( miss Imo) didn't win? This is bad sportsmanship.

If I recall clearly, yobo's wife looked just as fake with her fake contact lens, but y'all didnt see that then. Let me not even get on Munachi

why always dragging igbos into ur frustrations? Them curse you? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're saying just to give credence to Miss Bayelsa's victory. I'm sure the judges that allowed Miss Imo to reach the final knew that she had that size of bosom. let's not narrow this down to bosom. There's no where that it's stated that one must have big bosoms to win a beauty pagean and like someone pointed out, Agbani had little bosoms. I think Ash also has little bossom. Priyanka Chopra also has relatively small bosoms. I can't go on and on. This is not a Miss Bootylicious contest, so i don't know why you're mentioning front and back grin Go and check the history of the Miss world winners and tell me how many of them have measurable amount of bosoms. I can't believe i've mentioned bosoms more than ten times today just to prove a point.

Gosh! Where did I say big boobs here o? I said there must be flesh there, meaning moderate size. Google the pictures of all the women you mentioned here and compare their boobs to Miss Imo's. You just want to argue and I'm tired aleady. I have told you guys the fact. just accept it.
Cheers
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Petraman(m): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
if I were to choose one out of these two, I'll not think twice before choosing Miss Bayelsa. She's indeed beautiful. I wish I can kiss her lips
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by ATMCARD2(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon: Some people ehn!
Now let's take all your queries one by one.

1. This is the first time a Miss Bayelsa is winning a pageant hosted in Bayelsa state. So drop all this your "home state advantage" talk

2. Is Aishwraya Rai (not sure of the spelling) 6 ft tall with a slender frame and wide shoulders? Most Miss worlds and Universes do not necessarily have the model look. That's why most of them marry wealthy men after their reign.

3. "Fearful and fearless" means that the person is watchful and humble while being bold and courageous. Therefore the term is grammatically correct!

4. People are always complaining about MBGNs. I remember people criticizing Munachi and Adaeze. Bottom line. People just like to criticize. I watched that pageant. The only person I can say was cheated was miss Kogi. That girl should have been in top 5 instead of Miss Kaduna!

5. Back to Miss Imo, although she had carriage and the perfect model look, she doesn't have bosoms. Miss Adamawa is even prettier that her, I saw old photos of her before the pageant. A necessity for beauty pageants! Trust me, I know that. Most of the contestants this year were flat chested. That's what spoiled their chances.

6. Fine, Miss Bayelsa's carriage wasn't so good. But that is something that can and will be worked on. All the winners are usually put through finishing school. By the time you see her in public again, you will be proud to be a Nigerian.

Miss Bayelsa is a VERY pretty girl who has the advantage of having foreign looks. That's just the koko
.So urs is 2 b watching??Y didn't u contest?Seems u dn't hv d required qualities?Plz am just ASKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG undecided
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.So urs is 2 b watching??Y didn't u contest?Seems u dn't hv d required qualities?Plz am just ASKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG undecided

Lol! which kain question be that? Is that the issue here?
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by pazienza(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mz_kayphilips:

Haha! I guess you are not ikwerre and you simply got confused by that duncan mighty song "manuchiso".

Manuchiso is the ikwerre dialect of the central igbo word "munachiso", notice the exchange of u and a between the two. Ikwerre is an igbo dialect,and sure enough,some ikwerre people like tonto dikeh identifies with igbo,why some don't.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by ATMCARD2(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
thinka2: Several controversies have trailed the emergence of 18-year-old Anna Ebiere Banner as the winner of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria beauty pageant. Originally from Bayelsa, representing Bayelsa and in a show hosted in Bayelsa, some Nigerians have simply cried "foul" about her victory at the competition. But that is not what I'm "branching" about.

The Miss Nigeria beauty pageant was incidentally held this month as well and Akudo Ezinne, a 22-year-old graduate emerged the winner. Who is your beauty pick between them both? More pics after the cut...

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1211919_TWO_QUEENS_1_jpg7f17b022c2511df7c8280762f0686038[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1210182_Miss_Bayelsa_jpg7865d86f7399b4e98af8f23e12e10b52[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Grg-gn1E35g/UexFEB65nsI/AAAAAAAACiw/BIcWo35uvtk/s400/miss+bayelsa+winner.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-4AhUMHinIB8/UdkGlv-wR3I/AAAAAAAABMI/9BOj_QAyE5s/s640/Miss+Nigeria.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-FwRKcKCnl78/UexE_NB-9gI/AAAAAAAACio/W6bAoeo4Ihs/s400/miss+nigeria+2013+winner.jpg[/img]

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/Miss-Nigeria-versus-MBGN.html
Ma choice

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by nikkyshyne(f): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Miss Bayelsa...she foinnnnnnee!

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by nex(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
Miss Nigeria is far more beautiful than this MBGN fellow. The MBGN contest had more beautiful girls than the Miss Bayelsa who was eventually chosen as the winner. I really cannot understand how that came to be.

For the purpose of international contests, it would be best that Miss Nigeria represents Nigeria.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by amarral: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I wanted to answer but I just saw your name, COW BRAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Who did u expect the ibos to pick before,dat akudo ezinne lips looks like punched ones
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
The imo girl from mbgn looks like oranmiyan staff,she is too skinny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016 / Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Vacations In Atlanta, Georgia (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.