Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? (27708 Views)

Ezinne Anyaoha, Miss Nigeria 2013 Releases Stunning New Photos / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by ATMCARD2(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Lol! which kain question be that? Is that the issue here?
Lwkmd......dn't mind me jooor.Just cracking grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Damn!! These mofos always whine about every darn thing.

Someone needs to permanently fix tampons down there! undecided
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by IboBoyNuel(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
How MBGN go reperesent nigeria 4 international contest...abeg tz miss nigeria..make una get una facts right
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by IboBoyNuel(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
How MBGN go reperesent nigeria 4 international contest...abeg tz miss nigeria..make una get una facts right

And as for me..I'm going for miss nigeria..simply because I've known her since childhood
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Whoever is dis Texas cowgirl must be very ugly, with inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bros Peter: Please this is not meant as an attack on the Yorubas.
Sorry to ask this but has any body of Yoruba extraction ever won a beauty award? Don't get me wrong, monkey wey no fine him mama still like am. Even though they may lack beauty but I still believe they give the best head. They suck it like they haven't eaten in days. I like my Yoruba girls die,chei!! They tend to make love like they are making a baby, I love dem die.
sorry bros,u sir is suppose to be given the award for the mumu of the decade,a little googling would have saved u from ur extreme ignorance.Yorubas have won the miss nigeria beauty contest more than the ibos,but unlike u we dont shout or cry on something dat does not have any meaningful impact on our lives

And there is nothing more disturbing than seeing three ignorant mofos liking ur comment.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
amarral: I wanted to answer but I just saw your name, COW BRAIN.

Your father is the Cow. Oloshi buruku.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
ayswags: Who did u expect the ibos to pick before,dat akudo ezinne lips looks like punched ones

Now that you mentioned it, I can see the mustache around her lips embarassed
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Why are Ibos so frustrated that an ibo girl( miss Imo) didn't win? This is bad sportsmanship.

If I recall clearly, yobo's wife looked just as fake with her fake contact lens, but y'all didnt see that then. Let me not even get on Munachi

stop bringing tribalism to this thread... MOST people accepted that miss imo deserved to win...most everything right be tribalistic?...i wonder how some of y'all reason

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

stop bringing tribalism to this thread... MOST people accepted that miss imo deserved to win...most everything right be tribalistic?...i wonder how some of y'all reason

Who are most people? You talking about the Ibo chestbeaters on NL and Bellanaija?

I for one prefer a lady with beauty and body to go with it. Imo has neither. MGBN is a beauty contest not a runway size -6 contest.

How many time that have you ppl protested when an Ibo won? How many times have you whined this much?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Tiyazman(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
Who hid my post??
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Tiyazman(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

What's happening in BBATHECHASE OFFICIAL THREAD?? And how is Kslib,Safarigirl,Itsmodella,god_of_music,Spade,IyawoTM and others??
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

What most people? You mean most Igbo people? Tufia
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:
5. Back to Miss Imo, although she had carriage and the perfect model look, she doesn't have bosoms. Miss Adamawa is even prettier that her, I saw old photos of her before the pageant. A necessity for beauty pageants! Trust me, I know that. Most of the contestants this year were flat chested. That's what spoiled their chances.

what do you mean by she doesnt have bo0bs?...does abgani have b0obs?...is MBGN voted based on b00bs?...smh
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

what do you mean by she doesnt have bo0bs?...does abgani have b0obs?...is MBGN voted based on b00bs?...smh

It's voted based on E) All of the above.

You guys keep giving us eja panla (starving fish) and you wonder why we'll never get a chance in Miss Uni/World again.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tiyazman: What's happening in BBATHECHASE OFFICIAL THREAD??

nothing much, just the nominations and diary sessions
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

So this sawa looking thing should have won right?

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
bejahisky:

What most people? You mean most Igbo people? Tufia

i wont go down the tribalistic road with you.. I aint a tribalist and so dont do such... Feel free to think whatever you like

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by vascey(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
No brainder- Miss Kudo has my vote.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
bejahisky:

So this sawa looking thing should have won right?

No mind am

This is what the world wants, this is what Nigeria wants. Not a local winner that'd end up returning home with a bottle of water

[img]http://worldofblackheroes.files./2011/11/leila-lopes-miss-universe-2011-from-angola-5.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Tiyazman(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

nothing much, just the nominations and diary sessions
Have been Banned! .....buh lemme tell you..Ignore this guy/geh..she doesn't worth it! Shes just like O'Neal! U get??
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Who are most people? You talking about the Ibo chestbeaters on NL and Bellanaija?

I for one prefer a lady with beauty and body to go with it. Imo has neither. MGBN is a beauty contest not a runway size -6 contest.

How many time that have you ppl protested when an Ibo won? How many times have you whined this much?

you can go through my posts, I NEVER FOR ONCE PROTESTED about miss imo loosing, i aint tribal oriented

i just told you the gospel truth, and which is that you added tribalism in your post..thats all..
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tiyazman: Have been Banned! .....buh lemme tell you..Ignore this guy/geh..she doesn't worth it! Shes just like O'Neal! U get??

lol.. Who banned you?...and what's your offence?
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

you can go through my posts, I NEVER FOR ONCE PROTESTED about miss imo loosing, i aint tribal oriented
i just told you the gospel truth, and which is that you added tribalism in your post..thats all..

I never once said you did now, did I?
The truth is hardcore mehn.....tribalism or not, it's what it is. Can't go around putting smiley face in my posts.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Tiyazman(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No mind am

This is what the world wants, this is what Nigeria wants. Not a local winner that'd end up returning home with a bottle of water

[img]http://worldofblackheroes.files./2011/11/leila-lopes-miss-universe-2011-from-angola-5.jpg[/img]
Is that Miss Bayelsa?? Omo this geh enter oo!!
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Now that you mentioned it, I can see the mustache around her lips embarassed
lwkmd cant even believe the girl was crowned miss nigeria,are the judges blind or what
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Afam4eva(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No mind am

Abeg who be this girl. This is what a beauty queen should look like.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by kunlesehan(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
kudos to kudo
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Abeg who be this girl. This is what a beauty queen should look like.

Leila Lopes, Miss Universe 2011 (Angola)
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Tiyazman(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

lol.. Who banned you?...and what's your offence?
It was THE AMAKA oo! She was dissing me and i retaliated! Thats it!! But i know they didn't ban her abi??!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Marks 22nd Wedding Anniversary & Husband's 50th Birthday / Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016 / Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.