Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: (1068 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / If You Are Not This, You're Not A Man Yet. / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by lonelypal(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2008
sadHey fellas i got a big prblm @ hand, there is this gurl hitting it on me for sometime now and i dnt knw what her motives are, eventhough she has a boyfriend but frm what i have observed i dnt think things are goin on smoothly with her relationship though they are still dating. We are quite close though-we share thoughts and feelings together infact she tells me so much about how evrybody has been insinuating am alrdy dating her, she confides so much in me inspite of the fact that she has her own man .Infact she has put me in so much situations as to be tempted to ask her out, Damn! am so confuse as to what she wants, though i like her but i dnt wanna be the cause of their breakup. I dnt know maybe she's taking advantage of ma single status, i dnt know what to do? Dnt wanna ask her out cos i might seems desperate if i do.My last relationship wasnt really pleasant so have learnt frm it. Do i shove her off? Pls somebody holla! sad
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by cescky(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2008
bros she dey blue tooth her love grin
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by dyabman(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2008
look maybe infrared will be better for such.

Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by Cristalz(f): 4:59pm On May 25, 2008
@poster
You never know with women.We tend to have much different perspectives from you guys at times grin Before you let the idea of asking her out get too deeply rooted in your head,are you sure shez into you romantically?
My point is,shez still with her boyfriend.She hasn't left him,and that says something.Do you want a situ where you ask her out and she goes ''i'm sorry dearie,but i see you just as a friend?''
Be wise,don't be used.Set some limits to the 'sharing sessions'.When you do,if shez that into you,she'll show her hand.

And,how can you get close to anutha man's girl and hope to not be the cause of their break-up ? Even if you're not 100% the cause,dude,you're going to play some part.If you want to dance in a rainstorm,be prepared to catch a cold.All da best wink
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by lonelypal(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2008
@ Cescky

what do u mean? I dnt get it
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by cescky(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2008
lonelypal:

@ Cescky

what do u mean? I dnt get it

i think she likes you and is giving you signs its left for you to pick up the signalsthe pieces of messages,abi u wan make she toast u,shes probably waiting for you to make the forst move,she waving a red flag in front of a bull,get?
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 25, 2008
@ poster

Maybe she's pregnant and she's looking for an idiot to impose it on.  lipsrsealed
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by RampantT(f): 5:35pm On May 25, 2008
info:

@ poster

Maybe she's pregnant and she's looking for an idiot to impose it on. lipsrsealed

I guess the poster is the right man for the job lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 25, 2008
@ poster

Maybe she's pregnant so she's looking for an idiot (like yourself) to impose the pregnancy on lipsrsealed
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by lonelypal(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2008
RampantT:

I guess the poster is the right man for the job lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

smiley I am damn sure she's not cos i would have found out, Its her prblm though

pls ignore the other posts-result of network errors
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by subzeeero(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2008
Guys Guys Guys!!! We are all the same.
I think you may be misinterpreting her actions.
It is Nothing complicated,
You guys are close friends, so, she can tell you her problems and expect a neutral solution.
Don't run faster than your legs. They might break. grin grin grin
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 25, 2008
@ poster

Maybe she'st pregnant so she's looking for an idiot (like yourself) to impose the pregnancy on lipsrsealed
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by buzyDiva(f): 7:08pm On May 25, 2008
@poster,

u must be one hot stud o
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: by CrazyMan(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2008
You can remain friends in the mean time while you survey the future; if you feel the future favours both of you, then you can continue; but if not then disengage and return into your shell for you won good.

(1) (Reply)

Is Money Love / Is Anything Wrong With Me? / My B\f F: K Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.