Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me (847 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / If You Are Not This, You're Not A Man Yet. / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me by lonelypal(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2008
sadHey fellas i got a big prblm @ hand, there is this gurl hitting it on me for sometime now and i dnt knw what her motives are, eventhough she has a boyfriend but frm what i have observed i dnt think things are goin on smoothly with her relationship though they are still dating. We are quite close though-we share thoughts and feelings together infact she tells me so much about how evrybody has been insinuating am alrdy dating her, she confides so much in me inspite of the fact that she has her own man .Infact she has put me in so much situations as to be tempted to ask her out, Damn! am so confuse as to what she wants, though i like her but i dnt wanna be the cause of their breakup. I dnt know maybe she's taking advantage of ma single status, i dnt know what to do? Dnt wanna ask her out cos i might seems desperate if i do.My last relationship wasnt really pleasant so have learnt frm it. Do i shove her off? Pls somebody holla! sad
Re: She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me by welli(f): 4:56pm On May 25, 2008
u did nt ve to post it 3 times.haba!u re wastin space ohh

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Parental Control / For Guys And Babes In The House A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.