Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. (1637 Views)

PHOTO: Lekki Bank Robbery Suspects Paraded / Bank Robbery At Ago Iwoye,ogun State(graphic Pix) / Breaking News!!Bank PHB MD Debunked His Resignation Report! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by carzola(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
My younger sister's piggy bank bank has been robed here in G.r.a, portharcourt rivers state Nigeria the robbery was discoverd at about 2p.m when she return back from school, only to find her piggy bank empty it was reported that the robbers catted away with roughly 75naira in coins if am not mistaken..... The victim my younger sister is not in any shock at all as i took her to genesis to buy her favourite ice cream and shawama.. Although the matter is under investigation my our calabar security man.... Link www.punch.ng or www.middlefinger.com
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by harlos: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
How did you escape
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by olivvvia: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by tpia5: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/US/bodies-found-ohio-suspect-formally-charged/story?id=19727675

the deaths of three women whose bodies were found wrapped in plastic bags less than 200 yards from each other.

Michael Madison, 35, was arrested Friday after authorities uncovered the body of a woman who had been wrapped in several garbage bags in a garage near a vacant East Cleveland home where he was apprehended.

Police returned to the neighborhood to find two more bodies in the backyard and in the basement of nearby vacant homes the next day, East Cleveland Mayor Gary Norton said.

All three corpses were found in the fetal position, wrapped in multiple trash bags, officials said.

Madison, a convicted sex offender, has been named a suspect in all three deaths, and he will be formally charged Monday, Norton said.

"We believe every hour he was on the street, he would have been a danger to someone," Norton told ABCNews.com.

While the identities of the three victims are currently unknown, Norton said that investigators believe all of the victims were black women who were killed within the last six to 10 days.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by olaobifarm(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
scipher: This is what happens when condoms leak
Exactly
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by carzola(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
tpia@:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/bodies-found-ohio-suspect-formally-charged/story?id=19727675

i can see stupidity as taken over you...don't try this next time ur very anoyin..
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by carzola(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
scipher: This is what happens when condoms leak
if condoms leak more often this world would be a better place.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nice. Pass me that weed that you have been smoking. It is good to feel stupid once in a while.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
Is this a joke or what ? Even if it's a joke , it's not funny. Kid grow up
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by DICKtator: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
carzola: My younger sister's piggy bank bank has been robed here in G.r.a, portharcourt rivers state Nigeria the robbery was discoverd at about 2p.m when she return back from school, only to find her piggy bank empty it was reported that the robbers catted away with roughly 75naira in coins if am not mistaken..... The victim my younger sister is not in any shock at all as i took her to genesis to buy her favourite ice cream and shawama.. Although the matter is under investigation my our calabar security man.... Link www.punch.ng or www.middlefinger.com
Why did you skip those medications today? Do you wanna go back to the shrink?
grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by idumuose(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Since nothing good came to your mind today, Ɣ☺u will experience
a robbery attack that would be bring your life back to square 1.
All Ɣ☺u have laboured for all your life will be taken away by
armed robbers. Ɣ☺u have decided to carry human dung(nsi)so don't
be surprised when house flies start to perch on Ɣ☺u .
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by Tolexander: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
carzola: My younger sister's piggy bank bank has been robed here in G.r.a, portharcourt rivers state Nigeria the robbery was discoverd at about 2p.m when she return back from school, only to find her piggy bank empty it was reported that the robbers catted away with roughly 75naira in coins if am not mistaken..... The victim my younger sister is not in any shock at all as i took her to genesis to buy her favourite ice cream and shawama.. Although the matter is under investigation my our calabar security man.... Link www.punch.ng or www.middlefinger.com
and i told cazorla not to take his phone to the zoo yesterday!

See what the ape that forcefully collected the phone did now!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by carzola(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tolexander: and i told cazorla not to take his phone to the zoo yesterday!

See what the ape that forcefully collected the phone did now!
in-activity can kill.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by Omen100(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2013

A product of the same sex marriage. angry angry angry angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by Feedmemore(f): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
This is as a result of joblessness, i wouldn't blame the poster. I blame the government for not providing job for the youth.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by Goddex: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
It's a nice joke bros. I'm laughing here and rolling on the floor
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bank Robbery In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2013
idumuose: Since nothing good came to your mind today, Ɣ☺u will experience
a robbery attack that would be bring your life back to square 1.
All Ɣ☺u have laboured for all your life will be taken away by
armed robbers. Ɣ☺u have decided to carry human dung(nsi)so don't
be surprised when house flies start to perch on Ɣ☺u .

No need for all these.
Back to sender

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps Votes For LG Autonomy, Rejects Immunity For President And Govs, / GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him / Hon. Engr. DORIS UBOH And Daddy Showky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.