Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. (12791 Views)

Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning / Are The Recent Trailer/tanker "Accidents" Boko Haram Attacks In The South (see) / Bomb Blast Exploded At Kano State Polytechnic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by obinnakenedo(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2013
Ur husband see stars after the slap?. Lmao
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by Isiterere(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2013
wokess: A trailer driver exploded at Ajah this morning and Lastma official were there with area boys exthorting money frm innocent citizens.

I really do not know when the Tanker left but as at 5am this money when my hubby left home for his place of work the dark was already there my hubby had to turn back to use the alternative route (called Jeep route). I joined him. when we almost got to the round about. i noticed a huge dark smoke before i knew what was happening the Tanker exploded and every body started turning to make a U-Turn. We got to a place were some paving stones were moved aside so that we can all divert to enter the normal lane.

Unfortunately Area boys were at that point exthoring money from innocent citizens with 3 LASTMA officials standing there so that they can arrest those that refused to settle. And of course when it got to my husbands turn he refused to settle and one of the area boys slapped my husband and poured gin on him and the LASTMA offiials were coming to arrest us. immediately i snapped him and he threatened to crash my fone.
@ the bolded trailer explode or trailer driver?
Try and use d pix as Dp, d size will be reduced; u can then save d Dp and share on nairaland..

1 Like

Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by Revolva(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2013
na wa oo this naija na luck person dey take live...person go just wake up comot for house..jeje..oil taker go just explode gbosa...firee ..death....
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by EACBLAZE: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2013
I drove pass the scene this morning on my way to work, the trailer tanker really caused a gridlock on that route which lasted for hours. I nearly abandoned my vehicle. although it created an avenue for area boys to extort money from the motorist who tried to boycott the traffic via a wrong point.
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by DGenius1(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Kinda 1dering Why Dis Made FP.
Topic is sorta inappropriate

Mayb it shd av bin
'WHY MY HUBBY WAS SLAPPED DIS MORNING'

Also, yu shd try n' attach Pix 2 bck up yur Exposition oh!

Welldone @ OP
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by dazzy4real(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2013
At mapet I hope those details are genuine n the pipul involve to no dey do wayo.. Meanwhile one idiot here was saying they made a wrong turn, so if u were d one driving wwen that incident occur u will still b maintaining ur lane...mtchewww I hate fagot!
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by sugardaddy1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lordave: Ensure that you always switch off your camera flash light during the day op.
abeg, not only the flash sef, including that "clicking" noise. Abeg, how can I disable that camera clicking sound from my chinko bb?
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by Onyenna(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Keneking: Was the slap dirty?

Shooo!
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by loucrux(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hmmmm,well I guess u saw wrong concerning the Truck cuz it did not explode. It fell and d petrol spilled only a Car n tricycle got burnt. Concerning the LASTMA issue,well u r right bout that one tho.
I have Video evidence tho.. Lol
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by durap(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
ni ilu toloba to nijoye
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by amiskurie(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
i spent hours to get through it.u need to see hw I was swimming in the pool of diesel.
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by bakaresarah: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
May God help us in dis nation
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by okey4reel(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
I also saw the crowd at Ajah dis morning and also Fire Men, but wasnt sure what really made people to gather.
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by Thepreacher: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
angryeveryone shud pray for Nigeria ooooo
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by omonla555: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
I cannot make out anything here, we have so many disjointed reports. No cohession. OP
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by funshiba(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Haba madam,

I reside in Ajah and pass the said route everyday even today.....

I also followed the route but wasnt extorted.

Please correct the caption..... their was no explosion...Yes a tanker fell and spilled content but was controlled and of course as usual the mad traffic but i repeat, IT WAS CONTROLLED!!!! (I have a picture on my phone will find how to transfer it here. Lets not be misleading about informing others... Thanks for the info through
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by Horus(m): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibim Sememitari Of NDDC Visits Okorocha (pics) / ‘No Northern Candidate Can Defeat President Buhari’ - APC Claims / Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.