Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Christian Lady Cooking Sahur&iftar For A Muslim Brother;islamic Perspective - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Lady Cooking Sahur&iftar For A Muslim Brother;islamic Perspective (6542 Views)

What You Must Know/do Before You Get Married As A Christian Lady / A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Lady Cooking Sahur&iftar For A Muslim Brother;islamic Perspective by mkmyers45(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
"Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in Heaven"

what happened? Each time they bound him, he got away abi wetin happen? How many Devil exists that you are always binding?

Did Jesus bind the Devil? What did he say to him?

When the Angels met the Devil what did they tell him?

Stay there and be spending your time binding the Devil in a situation instead of applying the wisdom God gave you and trust him to lead you to solve it.

When you are done binding, call me sogbo

Haha...i see you didn't any of my puns...ain't that a little sad
Re: Christian Lady Cooking Sahur&iftar For A Muslim Brother;islamic Perspective by Isiterere(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Ah ah , binding tinz on point; no dey derail the thread o......
Re: Christian Lady Cooking Sahur&iftar For A Muslim Brother;islamic Perspective by deols(f): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Isiterere: Ah ah , binding tinz on point; no dey derail the thread o......

Your question is answered but you should have brought it to the Muslims section.

Bf/gf is wrong and is where the problem lies. In marriage of course, she is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Christian Lady Cooking Sahur&iftar For A Muslim Brother;islamic Perspective by Isiterere(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
deols:

Your question is answered but you should have brought it to the Muslims section.

Bf/gf is wrong and is where the problem lies. In marriage of course, she is allowed.
Thanks for the suggestion, it was after I posted it that I realized it was not in the Muslim section.
Do you know if it's still possible ?
Re: Christian Lady Cooking Sahur&iftar For A Muslim Brother;islamic Perspective by meetfizz: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
It has been an interesting topic, and having spent the last half hour discussing with my Muslim brother on this issue, let me post my insights...
1; having a bf/gf is a complete no no in Islam, check...
2: any woman, that cooks for a fasting Muslim during Ramadan has double reward for that fast( this rule isn't specific of what kind of woman she should be)

3: Ramadan is a holy month and as such should be kept holy, and actions that would enhance such unpermisible(gf/bf) relationship should be avoided, YET. I am emotionally bound to love a gf that cooked me food during Ramadan more...

vERDICT: leave judgement to Allah, for Allah knows best, how would you reconcile cases 1 and 2 that's what I thought...
Circumstances often define our true faith, and that is where the mercy of Allah is mostly shown, I personally won't advice a Muslim brother not to eat her gf food if that is his only option

Jazakumulah khairan...

1 Like

Re: Christian Lady Cooking Sahur&iftar For A Muslim Brother;islamic Perspective by Isiterere(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2015
meetfizz:
It has been an interesting topic, and having spent the last half hour discussing with my Muslim brother on this issue, let me post my insights...
1; having a bf/gf is a complete no no in Islam, check...
2: any woman, that cooks for a fasting Muslim during Ramadan has double reward for that fast( this rule isn't specific of what kind of woman she should be)

3: Ramadan is a holy month and as such should be kept holy, and actions that would enhance such unpermisible(gf/bf) relationship should be avoided, YET. I am emotionally bound to love a gf that cooked me food during Ramadan more...

vERDICT: leave judgement to Allah, for Allah knows best, how would you reconcile cases 1 and 2 that's what I thought...
Circumstances often define our true faith, and that is where the mercy of Allah is mostly shown, I personally won't advice a Muslim brother not to eat her gf food if that is his only option

Jazakumulah khairan...

Thanks for your input.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Christian Lady Cooking Sahur&iftar For A Muslim Brother;islamic Perspective by Anas09: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
MODs pls move this thread to islamic section

(1) (2) (Reply)

Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. / Archaelogical Proofs That The Bible Is Fact Not Fiction / What Is I Bless God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.