Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

He Boss Answered Her Calls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Boss Answered Her Calls (990 Views)

Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally / 9 Important Questions About MASTURBATION Answered ( A Must View ) / Going Through Your Spouse Text Mesaages And Picking Up His/her Calls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Boss Answered Her Calls by alextayo(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2008
Although i dont believe her but at the same time i might be worng.
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by blacksta(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2008
This is absolutely digusting I suspect something is going on and I believe that why she getting upset have u tried ringing on her on mobile and also is her boss richer than you?
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by tngtech(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2008
blacksta:

This is absolutely disgusting I suspect something is going on

me too. sad
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by hammers(m): 12:22pm On May 26, 2008
@POSTER

The person pickin her calls may not even be her boss he may be a colleague
She may just be spiting u.
U know these girls; any step ahead of their guy gets into their heads easily
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by desgiezd(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2008
@ Poster

I dont think any boss would have time for such rubbish except a boss who is idle. Either the calls are being picked by her boss or her colleague, it is clear that the lady is up to some games. Try and investigate to get to the root of the matter.
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by tngtech(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2008
hammers:

@POSTER
The person pickin her calls may not even be her boss he may be a colleague

alextayo:

I she took offence claiming that her Boss always picks her phone

hammers:

@POSTER
She may just be spiting u.

by picking offenses.

I don't believe this.
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by Godalone(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2008
It seems your girl don dey run things o bros,tell her to always switch off her phone whenever she is in the office since she cannot answer calls.
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 26, 2008
U don't need no advice bro,it is obvious she is doin the dirty or planin to. . . n bro,i don't think she's feelin u any mo if u catch my drift why else wud she allow another guy answer her phone when u call?. . . part of d sign bro,all part of the sign.Anyway good luck,it's yr decision.Be wise or . . . . .
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by totolover(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2008
My guy, but you are not married to her yet so why are you complaining? Her boss is shagging her, and then? You want to kill yourself? Better use you time on more fruitful ventures. Develope yourself to the extent that you will not only b bleeping dis chic 24/7, but u will be doing her female relatives, friends and her boss's wife, children and female relatives.

Don't complain again. Just develope yourself and go to town on all the 'toto' within your vicinity. Just like me.
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by buzyDiva(f): 4:15pm On May 26, 2008
Something ain't right here
Why would her boss be answering her phone when it is not the work or company phone??

guy, wisen up and be smart.
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by frank316(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2008
ma guy, just pray say make God give you your own job. her guilty conscience makes her get angry when you ask her.

please, please that you dont have a job yet is enof worry, dont allow her to add more problems to your life with her stupidity.

dont even bother calling her again if she wont pick ehr calls and be nice to you.

but women why now? now that this girl should be there for him and show understanding, she thinks its time to be bleeping up, and now feels she has the right to get angry when he questions him?.

ma guy no worry, she will still be the one chasing u when she is gettin older with no one to marry her
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by 8inchplus(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2008
Your girl gets a new job and already has her boss as her[b] P.A[/b] undecided
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by hotchic1(f): 11:27pm On May 26, 2008
Looks like something is not right but someties things are not what they seems to be.
And from what I have seen among my 9ja pala,money goes a long way.
Anyway,i suggest you exercise patience before you do something stupid.
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by krama(m): 5:06am On May 27, 2008
Seems the party is over. . . and you need to move on!
I suggest you start doing some business instead of idly searching for a job
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by Sisikill: 2:02pm On May 27, 2008
Is it her Cell Phone or Work Phone?

If it's cell then something ain't right
If it's her work phone. . .please go sit down somewhere.
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 27, 2008
it might just be a case of an unnecessarily nosy boss or colleague. such people who do not understand boundaries exist, and she cannot ALWAYS be at her desk. even if they're running things, it's not permission for the guy in question to pick her phone.

lots of people here poison the mind needlessly. if it upsets her, she should switch off the phone till she closes from work, or put it on silent/vibrate and leave it in her handbag. that way she can check it from time to time and return calls. no matter how crazy he is, he wont go to her handbag unless the noise from the ringing phone is causing a nuisance.

apply wisdom to everything young man. cool
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by dee02(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2008
When your girl leaves home and when she is around the vicinity of her work, she is owned by your boss

That is what it means and it may be due to the fact that he his knacking her on a regular basis

So i suggest u shouldnt bother calling when she is at work becoz u know u stand no chance

Sorry dude! grin
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by Easybaby(f): 7:42am On May 28, 2008
Nairalanders is it part of work ethics that a Boss should pick his workers call, anyway i am yet to be employed so i may not know.

maybe, some employers are strict undecided
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by acidrop(f): 7:44am On May 28, 2008
haba how strict to the xtent of picking her private line na wa oooo
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by Easybaby(f): 7:59am On May 28, 2008
acidrop:

haba how strict to the xtent of picking her private line na wa oooo

I ponder oo grin grin grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by unforgiven: 8:24am On May 28, 2008
if the work ethics demands that she does not answer her phone, then she should switch it off. And she should explain better to you.

bye the way, why do you call her?
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by acidrop(f): 8:26am On May 28, 2008
y not, work ethic, considers emergency not as much as picking up d phone for her
Re: He Boss Answered Her Calls by alextayo(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2008
krama:

I suggest you start doing some business instead of idly searching for a job

I am an hardworking young man its just that i need the right connection. I have a P.A system rentals Outfit, i am an audio/visual equipment consultant (sales and service), i run a small Gospel highlife Band, a seasoned chorister/choirtrainer and a freelance organist.

The difference is dat while her salary is stable, mine is not because i only get money when i have engagements to cover.

(1) (Reply)

After This You Would Have Not Even One Question Left On How To Toast A Lady! / Overcome Alienation And Cure Loneliness With 5 Simple Steps / Beauty Queens And Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.