Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State (14015 Views)

Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by transponder: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Still waiting o
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2013
@ transponder, we will get back to every one sir.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by ALEX0198: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2013
i am interested too pls send me detail
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by ALEX0198: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2013
atunfag@ gmail.com
atunfag@yahoo.com
THANKS.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
@ every one that has indicate interest in the farming process. We will be sending mails to every one tomorrow by Gods grace. The mail is to include the cost of maintaining an hectares of farmland from land leasing to harvesting.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hello people,
We lease land for farming at an affordable rate @#5,000/hectare @ Ogun state,Owode-Yewa to be precise and we manage farmland for people interested in farming but are not able to monitor it.We currently have about 10hectares of ploughable land for maize and cassava farming ready to be leased.
Call the farm manager Mr Gbenga @ 08164618081 or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com or like us on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria for updates and information
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by bobojoshua(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
@jethro joshuajonathan94@gmail.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
I believe together we can make this happen. Pls I am fully interested in this scheme. This is my e-mail: ajayitp82@gmail.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by transponder: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
waiting o
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mr jethro, I am fully interested, this is my email: ajayitp82@gmail.com I will be expecting ur mail.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by oluplanet(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2013
Am interested. Planettech09@gmail.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by transponder: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2013
Am still waiting oluwatoyinoboh@yahoo.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
For intending farmers, please check your mail. The cassava cost analysis for an hectare has been sent.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by ADONRI(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
@jethro2 is this trend different from Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative?
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 1:09am On Aug 18, 2013
All are the same
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 6:07am On Aug 19, 2013
The breakdown of the cost of the joint farming has been sent to interested participants mails. The land is 50 hectares for the pilot cassava project to be jointly managed and supervised by the Youth. To be a part owner, the minimum is quarter of an hectare.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by miqos02(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
jethro2: The breakdown of the cost of the joint farming has been sent to interested participants mails. The land is 50 hectares for the pilot cassava project to be jointly managed and supervised by the Youth. To be a part owner, the minimum is quarter of an hectare.
please send to alabius2002@yahoo.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 6:59am On Aug 21, 2013
@ miqos02. You ve got mail sir
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by endy231: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2013
jethro2: The breakdown of the cost of the joint farming has been sent to interested participants mails. The land is 50 hectares for the pilot cassava project to be jointly managed and supervised by the Youth. To be a part owner, the minimum is quarter of an hectare.
please send to endy231@yahoo.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2013
@ endy231. You've got mail
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by autofreak2020(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
@Op, that is a very nice innovation bro as far as agricultural sector is concerned in this country. It's gonna be a very migthy and unforgivable sin on your part if you do not properly fill me in with respect to this project, more grease to your elbow man.
My email is abimbz1960@gmail.com.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ auto_freak. Didnt want to commit an unforgivable sin. Please check your mail.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2013
Irrigation farming for pepper, water melon, maize, golden melon will commences in October. For more details mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com or call 08064688501
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2013
All year round, most part of Africa is climatically conducive for agriculture, yet most parts of Africa live purely on goods imported from nations that paradoxically, for a quarter of the year, have no natural grace to plant anything because they are covered in snow.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2013
You can still be part of our joint youth project. Payment has commence since. All youth can participate irrespective of distance.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2013
Call 08064688501 or mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com. Its the government of the youth for the youth. Lets feed the world. We are all welcome
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
For farmers that has called or mail requesting information about the irrigation system, please let me get back to you on the details. I have been kind of busy lately
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 6:52am On Sep 02, 2013
Waiting for a change without doing anything makes no sense; it is the application of relevant forces that guarantee a change for the better. That is, knowing what to do and doing it committedly and correctly. Remember, there will never be a rise without a price.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2013
Its time we stop wishing for a change. Let's start working at it. Be among the change makers
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by larn(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2013
Please i am also interested and i will be glad if you can send me some of the requirements nad details
delanoade@yahoo.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by Realdeals(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kindly forward detail to temmynike@gmail.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by omode2(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
am interested bt based in ogbomoso doin something hw do i combine d two lekelee20@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Heard About New Hope Feeds? / Fruits And Vegetable Agribusiness Trainning / my backyard poultry-broilers noilers turkeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.