Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State (14013 Views)

Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ larn, realdeal and omode2, you ve got mails
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2013
Your passion is a pointer to the problem you are created to solve. You can still be part of the farm project. The youth are said to be the future of tommorrow. But the future is now.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by Mattin(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2013
Good job OP
I am interested in the joint mechanized farming
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2013
@ mattin, i have mailed you
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by Boy2boy: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
@op, I stay in ib and I really want to be part of this project. My email addr is laide0077@yahoo.com. I'll be looking forward to seeing from you. Thanks
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by UI1: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
am interested send me a mail: newworld502000@yahoo.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by makdel: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
Pls kindly send the details of this project to flomakdel@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by omode2(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
@ jetro2 u never stated dt ur organisatn is a cooperative based in Abeokuta. I was amazed when u sent me d minutes of ur meetings when i am not a member of ur organisatn.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
There must have been a mixed up. Did i sent you the cost estimates for the land in Oyo? The Oyo farmland is a joint youth programme. And the farmland is in Oyo. Yes we have a cooperative in Abeokuta which i happen to be the Secretary. Once again sorry for the mixup
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by transponder: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Where in oyo, is the land.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
@ transponder. What kind of game are you into? Are you for real? You sent me several mails @ adesola_yinka@yahoo.com which i took my time to attend to. You even promised your contact will call to make arrangement to see the land. So what sort of question is that?
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
You said you wanted a separate land apart from the joint youth project and i promise to source for you. You even sent me a reminder email to source for the land. I m still marvelled at your question.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by Quailbirdfarmer: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am interest pls send me detail: oladsfarm147@gmail.com
Thankx.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by Adele200(m): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am interested man. Pls, send me d details to applynow35@gmail.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2013
@quailbirdfarmer and Adele. I just mailed you the cost breakdown for the joint cassava project.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2013
Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead. Happy new week
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
The Oyo State joint farming Project is kicking off this month. All youths are invited to participate. For more info call 08064688501
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2013
The youth farm project will be kicking off immediately after our youth meeting on Saturday. Interested participants can still join now. We will not be accepting any new participants again by September ending.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by oloba(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls @ op send details to geminiscorpint@gmail.com. Am very much interested. Thanks
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
@ oloba. I will mail you sir
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dreamers are leaders, join the leading team.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by condi1704(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
@jethro2, I am also interested in being a member. Pls I stay in ibadan. Where is the venue for the meeting and the procedure for membership. Mail me at "oyeyemioyewo1704@gmail.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by 2baga(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Please send the full detailed breakdown on cassava and maize to me pls I'v been calling your line for a while now pls
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
condi1704: @jethro2, I am also interested in being a member. Pls I stay in ibadan. Where is the venue for the meeting and the procedure for membership. Mail me at "oyeyemioyewo1704@gmail.com
i have mailed you the bye laws and constitution
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
2baga: Please send the full detailed breakdown on cassava and maize to me pls I'v been calling your line for a while now pls
You didnt indicate your mail
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2013
We will be moving to the Oyo farm this week end. Members are encourage to visit the farm any time they wish. Call or mail to get the direction to the farm.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by condi1704(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2013
jethro2: We will be moving to the Oyo farm this week end. Members are encourage to visit the farm any time they wish. Call or mail to get the direction to the farm.
I'm interested, pls send direction and date to oyeyemioyewo1704@gmail.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by Mattin(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
jethro2: We will be moving to the Oyo farm this week end. Members are encourage to visit the farm any time they wish. Call or mail to get the direction to the farm.
I'm based in Ibadan...
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by Ayus34(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
over 70% of nigerians live below 1 dollar,
Nigeria finance ministers just released to the press that over 2.5million jobs had been created.....but do u feel the impact?but the truth is that government cannot employ everybody....so stop blaming government for your financial problem everyday not even in the advanced nation.
attend our forth coming seminar and learn
the secret of wealth in agro business
starting importation business as low as 10k and get a free shipping to your doorsteps
how to raise money to fund your dream business
how to source for buyers of your agro products,home and abroad(Europe,Asia,America,south Africa)
how you can be our source agent in nigeria and earn over 120k per month)
connect you with our manufacturers in china,USA and Europe
how you can invest your money and make 15%profit every month for 1year.
etc.
venue:Regia Luxuria Hotel in Alimosho, Lagos, Nigeria
time:2-4pm
date:5th oct,2013
gate fee:5000naira single session(importation business)
7500naira all session

call dapo on 07032054765,08168347484,08183162179
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
condi1704: I'm interested, pls send direction and date to oyeyemioyewo1704@gmail.com
sir, the message is for participating farmers who are investors in the project.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mattin:
I'm based in Ibadan...send mail to bolumattew@rocketmail.com
i thought i have mailed you the project breakdown sir but if not I will do so again
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by Jayetiti(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2013
Kindly email me every needed details I'm very much interested jaiyeadewunmi@gmail.com
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Heard About New Hope Feeds? / Fruits And Vegetable Agribusiness Trainning / my backyard poultry-broilers noilers turkeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.