Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State (14018 Views)

Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy New Month to us all. May God grant us all our heart desires. May the new month and coming year shower us with blessing
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
There will be youth meeting next week Saturday the 14th of Dec . All intending youth farmers are invited
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2013
The year has been full of up and down, trial and errors, mistakes and a lot of patchment. We give God the Glory for we have learnt a big lesson. We believe the coming year will be a better one and we will be able to reach out to more youths. We are using this medium to wish everyone a prosperous new year
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 6:02am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by dammy1985: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Same to you jethro....
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Will get across to you soon. Please bear with us.
dammy1985: Same to you jethro....
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by dammy1985: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
jethro2: Will get across to you soon. Please bear with us.
I just sent you a mail now... pls, reply
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by halifab: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
I am also interested, also check out this link
http://farmresource..com/
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
I did reply you. Check your box
dammy1985:
I just sent you a mail now... pls, reply
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2014
The first meeting of the Entrepreneurs in january will be holding on Saturday 11th january 2014. Venue Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Abeokuta Ogun State. Time 10am.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2014
Youth Meeting will be coming up on Saturday 11th January in Abeokuta. Invite your friends
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
ENTREPRENEUR YOUTH MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE -:

This is to inform all members of EYMC that there is going to be Nomination/Election at the next meeting on 12th July 2014

Members are encouraged to be available as every decision will be binding on all

The following posts have been declared vacant

President, Vice-president, General Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Treasurer, Financial secretary and Ex officio

Qualifying Criteria

*Must be a registered member

*must have paid the minimum shares, monthly dues and Monthly saving from the day of registration till date.

Thanks for your cooperation

Election Committee

Mr Ogunyomi Adedeji
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by 2baga(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2014
Bravo jethro,
congrats on keeping the ship sailing and in the right direction too.
More Grace

1 Like

Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2014
2baga: Bravo jethro,
congrats on keeping the ship sailing and in the right direction too.
More Grace
Thank you
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nomination and election for new executives will be holding tomorrow in Abeokuta. Time is 10am. Please lets be punctual
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by sleemoon(m): 5:21am On Jul 12, 2014
jethro2: Nomination and election for new executives will be holding tomorrow in Abeokuta. Time is 10am. Please lets be punctual
Hello bro.... I jst came across ur thread for d first tym... Nd I ll like to contribute my own quota... Pls lemme knw if dere is still space nd all oda info to my mail box ...
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 6:44am On Jul 12, 2014
sleemoon:
Hello bro.... I jst came across ur thread for d first tym... Nd I ll like to contribute my own quota... Pls lemme knw if dere is still space nd all oda info to my mail box ... Sleemuun@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
You are welcome.. There is space to contribute your quotas. you have to be at one of the meetings. We are having one today. Every second saturday of the month is our meeting
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by sleemoon(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
jethro2:
You are welcome.. There is space to contribute your quotas. you have to be at one of the meetings. We are having one today. Every second saturday of the month is our meeting
Where is d address?
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 6:26am On Jul 14, 2014
sleemoon:
Where is d address?
jethro2: The meeting of Entrepreneurs will be holding on Saturday 9th August 2014. Venue Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Abeokuta Ogun State. Time 10am.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by FarmTech(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls hw much does registration cost?
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2014
FarmTech: Pls hw much does registration cost?
I think you should have idea of what we do before registering. This can be done when you attend a meeting. You can participate as an observer or visitor first.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by FarmTech(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
jethro2:
I think you should have idea of what we do before registering. This can be done when you attend a meeting. You can participate as an observer or visitor first.
I already know wot u do from previous pages. I live all the way in Anambra state. I've been researching land leasing in my area but the one i got was more expensive. So I may be lking at other states. Can u pls tell list the cost involve? Be it any registrations, labor cost, hidden cost etc.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
FarmTech:
I already know wot u do from previous pages. I live all the way in Anambra state. I've been researching land leasing in my area but the one i got was more expensive. So I may be lking at other states. Can u pls tell list the cost involve? Be it any registrations, labor cost, hidden cost etc.
There are lots of question involved with land leasing especially that you will be far from the farm. The points are: What do you need the land for? Is it livestock or cropping? How do you intend to manage it? All these should be put into consideration before leasing land. Soil types and climates changes are also factors to be considered before leasing land for a particular type of crop or livestock.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by ksabid(m): 1:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Well done Jethro, keep up the good work. Is it possible to lease government land in Oyo town (Oyo ile)?
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2014
ksabid: Well done Jethro, keep up the good work. Is it possible to lease government land in Oyo town (Oyo ile)?
I don't know of any government land in Oyo town. There could be but I don't have any idea. Most lands in Oyo area are leased through the bales and the Obas.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by frakdon(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2014
Hello! Jethro,

Well done. I tried calling yur mobile line isn't reachable?
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by FarmTech(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
jethro2:
There are lots of question involved with land leasing especially that you will be far from the farm. The points are: What do you need the land for? Is it livestock or cropping? How do you intend to manage it? All these should be put into consideration before leasing land. Soil types and climates changes are also factors to be considered before leasing land for a particular type of crop or livestock.
I intend to go into crop farming, cassava and/or maize. I'll nt live very far from the place and may even combine it with rabbits, goats and grasscutters.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by FarmTech(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
jethro2:
I intend to go into crop farming, cassava and/or maize. I'll nt live very far from the place and may even combine it with rabbits, goats and grasscutters.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2014
frakdon: Hello! Jethro,
Well done. I tried calling yur mobile line isn't reachable?
Sorry I am at present in a place where there is no network. My phones will be available as from next week. Sorry about that
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
FarmTech:
That will be nice. Lands are very cheap in the villages/rural areas. It might be a few distance to the city.
One needs to know the chiefs and the bales.
In the South West, you can find cheap lands in the villages. I want to believe same thing happens all over the country.
Its getting across to the right people
Relocation to a new area may be quite expensive. I would advise sourcing for cheap one in the environment that you are used to. It will be cheaper and cost effective no matter how
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by ksabid(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Thanks.
jethro2:
I don't know of any government land in Oyo town. There could be but I don't have any idea. Most lands in Oyo area are leased through the bales and the Obas.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by FarmTech(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
jethro2:
That will be nice. Lands are very cheap in the villages/rural areas. It might be a few distance to the city.
One needs to know the chiefs and the bales.
In the South West, you can find cheap lands in the villages. I want to believe same thing happens all over the country.
Its getting across to the right people
Relocation to a new area may be quite expensive. I would advise sourcing for cheap one in the environment that you are used to. It will be cheaper and cost effective no matter how
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Heard About New Hope Feeds? / Fruits And Vegetable Agribusiness Trainning / my backyard poultry-broilers noilers turkeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.