Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State (14016 Views)

Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by lakad4u(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2013
Hello,i work with olam nigeria limited,which they now start importation of fertilisers which I think will really work and enhance the productions of your crops...we are ready to give percentage on it and we have. UREA,NPK and alots more..you can send me an email on my yahoo and we talk more about this..davidcrouch193@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
lakad4u: Hello,i work with olam nigeria limited,which they now start importation of fertilisers which I think will really work and enhance the productions of your crops...we are ready to give percentage on it and we have. UREA,NPK and alots more..you can send me an email on my yahoo and we talk more about this..davidcrouch193@yahoo.com
Thanks
My believe is that Nigeria is a richly blessed and we have a lot of non oil products to export. I think the need will be to encourage more Nigerians to use Nigerian made products and to also produce for exportation. My thinking though
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by Mattin(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2013
I haven't see th mail
jethro2: i thought i have mailed you the project breakdown sir but if not I will do so again
I haven't seen the mail boss, pls can you send it again.
More grace to your elbow
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2013
Mattin: I haven't see th mail
I haven't seen the mail boss, pls can you send it again.
More grace to your elbow
I have mailed you sir
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Work commences on our farm project since Saturday. The first ploughing is almost completed. I will see how o can upload the site work on our facebook page before or by tommorrow. Visit our facebook page at Entrepreneur Youth Multipurpose Cooperative for farm project update. Thank you
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
For participants, youth farmers that might want to spend the weekends, or few days or few weeks or even stay on the farm, serious work is on with securing a decent accomodation for that purpose.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2013
Please check our facebook page for the update on the ongoing project
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by 2baga(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
jethro2: Please check our facebook page for the update on the ongoing project

Ok checking things up, hope to get the feedback as promised today, also pls note that all relevant info will be appreciated. Apart from Abeokuta, is there another meeting venue at Ibadan, Oyo state??
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
2baga:

Ok checking things up, hope to get the feedback as promised today, also pls note that all relevant info will be appreciated. Apart from Abeokuta, is there another meeting venue at Ibadan, Oyo state??
Feedback sir? If you mail me, i must have replied back and if not please do resend the mail. If its call, please send a reminder or call. I must have mixed up your message. There is no meeting place in Ibadan and its environment yet. Work is ongoing on that. We will post it on the forum as soon as the arrangement has been made.

1 Like

Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by kolsrah(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
jethro2: Please check our facebook page for the update on the ongoing project
Kindly send mail to kolsrah@yahoo.com . I ll surely b there this week.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
kolsrah:
Kindly send mail to kolsrah@yahoo.com . I ll surely b there this week.
sorry to be replying late. The village connection network is an expensive luxury. Do pardon me. I will mail you
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
We appreciate God for the grace to start up the project and we believe He will surely see us through. Like we use to say behind every succesful group are solid team members, achievers, go getters, those that give us the chance to prove that its achievable, we say a big thank you. We will not dissapoint you. You can check all correspondence on our facebook page at Entrepreneur Youth Multipurpose Cooperative. The sky is just the beginning
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
So you have a viable idea but no finance to back it up? Lets execute it together. Send your proposal to enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com. Visit our facebook pake for info and updates
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 6:22am On Oct 03, 2013
We are not accepting new participants for the Oyo Joint farmland again. Any one that want to do any projects with us should check our facebook pagre for project update. Thank you
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Want to participate in irrigation farming for vegetables? Send mail subject vegetables to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 4:26am On Oct 16, 2013
Another youth project will be coming in oyo state. This is for youth that will like to stay on the farm. Will keep the house inform of the project. Its irrigation farming
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 3:30am On Oct 18, 2013
Another Youth project will soon be coming up. Please visit our facebook page to get regular updates
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2013
Please check your mails for minute of the last meeting. Do visit our facebook page for grants and jobs details for youth farmers
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Happy New Month. Youth Meeting holds on the 9th of November in Abeokuta
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by tosine25: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2013
“An idle hand, is the devil’s workshop”. These
are words of wisdom. Trail blazers are hard-
working fellas. They don’t sit and expect
money to rain without working for it. The main
secret of success lies in the daring attitude of
the success hunter. Shifting the blame always
on government won’t and will not take us
anywhere unless we take up the responsibility
of our very existence. We are our own
government. Right from individuals to families
to clans to tribes, etc. Our fates and destinies
await being touched by our actions and
inactions. Questing ceaselessly for
government’s silver spoon only make us
liabilities rather than assets. We can always
decide which one to be.

Youths keep running around cities looking for jabs that won't add value to them....

Youths keep stepping on money and yet cant see.....

Instead of white collar jabs, why can't you try green nature Jab...

Let's go Farming

1 Like

Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 5:58am On Nov 05, 2013
There will be youth meeting on Saturday in Abeokuta. Time 10am. For youth that might love to work as market facilitators for farmers in Ogun State and Oyo State, please be at the meeting for more details

1 Like

Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2013
Irrigation farming of vegerables will be commencing this month. To participate be at the youth meeting in abeokuta
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2013
December meeting will be coming up in abeokuta on Saturday 14th of December. Time is 10am.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2013
For Youth that might be interested in joining us inpartnership with the PACESETTER farms in Oyo State. The oppourtunity is here. Pacesetters will be providing the tractors, the seeds to plant, fertilizer and chemicals to spray. participants are to manage the farm as in maintenance. Want more of this visit our facebook page
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by oprah007(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Please i am interested in joining. I reside in ibadan. My email is oprah007@live.com. 08102650213. thank you
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2013
I have mailed you
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by shinaboy: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Jethro: Can you send the information to me shinaboy@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 6:18am On Nov 30, 2013
shinaboy: @Jethro: Can you send the information to me shinaboy@yahoo.com. Thanks
You ve got mail.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by bawelat: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
i am intrested my e-mail is gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
C
bawelat: i am intrested my e-mail is gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com
Check your mail
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by EmmaAjayi(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2013
Please l will like to join the Youth group. My e-mail address is aj200301@yahoo.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2013
Emma Ajayi: Please l will like to join the Youth group. My e-mail address is aj200301@yahoo.com
please visit our facebook page facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative for full details. You can also be at our monthly meeting in Abeokuta on Saturday Dec 14. You are highly welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Heard About New Hope Feeds? / Fruits And Vegetable Agribusiness Trainning / my backyard poultry-broilers noilers turkeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.